Planet Home Improvement

NBL
NBL
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Main floor and basement Reno

I had the pleasure to work with Sam and his team on two occasions (summer 2017, winter 2018). Sam’s prices were fair and he respected the prices quoted. The deadline given was missed but a workaround timeline was then set so we could both be happy with the delay. I found the best way for both of us to be satisfied with the work being done was to be detailed and to discuss the work ahead of time while setting expectations. He was able to provide good suggestions and was also able to take feedback. If an item was not exactly how I had imagined it, he was able to redo or fix the item in question. Sam was also good at troubleshooting and resolving issues.

He also recommended to work with Potlight Experts which was a very good suggestion and it helped transform our space with lighting.

Where I would say Planet Home Improvement could improve a little would be in the attention to finishing detailed work.

All in all, I would work with Sam and Planet Home Improvement on another project.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the writing the review, looking forward to work with you again,

M.hashemian90
M.hashemian90
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation

Sam thank you for the great job! You were so patientfull and trusted to work with. As i’ve told you, i’ll call you for any other small/big renovation! My kitchen looks so good, my hallways, my bedroom the whole condo! Thank you so friendly

Thanks , and looking forward to work with you again,

Vince
Vince

Kitchen and family room renovation

Planet Home Improvement did a fantastic job. Every time a person visits our home the first thing people say is our home looks like a picture you see on a home improvement magazine. We basically renovated the whole main floor of our home. We started off with a design and Sam worked with us giving us many ideas/recommendations that resulted in a perfect main floor renovation. He and his team were courteous and clean and I did not have to worry about one thing. This was a stress free renovation and I would recommend Planet Home Improvement to everyone.

Hi Vince , thanks for the writing a review, looking forward to work with you again,

LAM
LAM

Condo bathroom renovation

Condo bathroom renovations done well. Easy process and Sam cleaned up everything after the job is done.

Hi grace , thanks for the writing the review for me , looking forward to work with you again,

Shezijan from Richmond Hill
Shezijan from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Upgrade with Basement

After visiting my home Sam gave me EXCELLENT ideas for my home upgrade and basement including entertainment area, my office and for the closet, I did go with his ideas because that gave me better utilization of my space with delicate design. His work was very professional, clean and he paid attention to details.

Thanks a lot.
planet home improvement

snadeau25
snadeau25

Condo Renovation

Sam did a great job modernizing our two-level basement condo. He was very collaborative and thoughtful about the process. While a lot of contractors say no to client ideas, Sam finds ways to get things done. Super happy with the on-budget results and would happily recommend Sam to anyone who asks! Not comfortable disclosing cost on the Internet!!

Review has 1 previous version

dooanaribeiro
dooanaribeiro
1 review Montrose, BC

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

What a wonderful job!!!Professionalim,punctuality and friedniless of the whole team. What i liked most was the quality of work. All i asked for, was done fast and with professional finishing. Definitely highly recommended!!Congratulations!!!!

jagpribeiro
jagpribeiro
1 review King City, ON

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

It was a wonderful job. Since the first day the team were very professional. Specially the punctuality, finishes and daily cleaninig.The renovation was made as contracted. Definitely recommend. Keep the good job!!

manok
manok

Bathroom Renovation

Planet Home Improvement provided a high quality result for our bath renovation. Sam was easy to work with and accommodating to changes, providing input when needed while still adhering to our rather detailed vision of the bathroom. Demolition was neat and quick. Their work was detailed and clean. Work areas were kept neat and adjacent rooms well protected throughout construction.

Hi Mano ,
Thanks for your business and review,

More about Planet Home Improvement

Planet Home Improvement is a general contractor for "Great Toronto.Area"(GTA). Contact us! We are located in Richmond Hill but Planet Home Improvement services Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple

Planet Home improvement has started working in GTA 1999, and since then has been doing high quality work of renovation Kitchen, Bathroom, Basement, Home office, Cabinets, Condominium renovations, Garage, Flooring, Painting and wall papers, Drywall, to hundreds of thousands of amazing Greater Toronto Area customers like you.

Our Work is satisfaction guaranteed We offer the fastest scheduling times, and we sure do the work in the best time efficiency way possible

Our first and most important goal is to keep our customer happy and we will not leave the residence until we see a wide smile on our costumers face
We do know sooner the job is finished sooner the costumer can move on to their next project or move therefor we come up with a schedule right from the beginning the job to set the customer's mind at ease
Our prices are amazingly very fair for the quality of the job that we do.
We offer a variety of materials to provide the customers different options

We have been working closely with home owners,architects, home builders and contractors since 1999 in the renovation industries We are providing the utmost high quality, honest, experienced and the most competitive prices available in the market today. Our staff of highly trained professionals experienced and dedicated customer service will endeavor to answer all of your questions and help you find solutions that will satisfy your needs.

Planet Home Improvement has made many customers happy and We do everything possible to do the work in the best way possible