planet home improvement

Condominium Renovations
HomeStars  >  Condominium Renovations in Richmond Hill  >  planet home improvement

Reviews for planet home improvement

Shezijan from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

After visiting my home Sam gave me EXCELLENT ideas for my home upgrade and basement including entertainment area, my office and for the closet, I did go with his ideas because that gave me better utilization of my space with delicate design. His work was very professional, clean and he paid attention to details.

Thanks a lot

snadeau25

Sam did a great job modernizing our two-level basement condo. He was very collaborative and thoughtful about the process. While a lot of contractors say no to client ideas, Sam finds ways to get things done. Super happy with the on-budget results and would happily recommend Sam to anyone who asks! Not comfortable disclosing cost on the Internet!!

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks ,
Sam

dooanaribeiro
1 review Montrose, BC

What a wonderful job!!!Professionalim,punctuality and friedniless of the whole team. What i liked most was the quality of work. All i asked for, was done fast and with professional finishing. Definitely highly recommended!!Congratulations!!!!

jagpribeiro
1 review King City, ON

It was a wonderful job. Since the first day the team were very professional. Specially the punctuality, finishes and daily cleaninig.The renovation was made as contracted. Definitely recommend. Keep the good job!!

manok

Planet Home Improvement provided a high quality result for our bath renovation. Sam was easy to work with and accommodating to changes, providing input when needed while still adhering to our rather detailed vision of the bathroom. Demolition was neat and quick. Their work was detailed and clean. Work areas were kept neat and adjacent rooms well protected throughout construction.

Hi Mano ,
Thanks for your business and review,
Sam

mo.ghadghoni24
2 reviews King City, ON

The wife and I were thinking about doing the master bathroom so we tried home stars again. We found Sam decided to give him a call. Very polite and descriptive over the phone, we got him to come in and do an estimate and planning at the house and it was an easy process. Sam was negotiable but promised detail in his work and he met our expectations. If you looking for someone who will listen to your personal expectations Sam and Planet Home Improvement were perfect. Our bathroom looks amazing now and we spent far less then we thought!

Thanks Sam we love it!

Jorge Amaral in King City
1 review King City, ON

I couldn't get anyone better to do my renovation. Sam was amazing during all process and the crew did an outstanding job. This company has an excellent work ethic and their finish is remarkable.
Thanks Sam and all the guys.
Highly recommended!

M.hashemijan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job SAM !! .Clean, excellet choise and unique design. I couldn't imagine how fast it was and the price compair with the others! Thank you so much again Sam. You are the best

melanie_mastronardi in Toronto

We are extremely happy with our recent bathroom renovation! Sam was willing to accommodate our schedule to meet with us to make design decisions, and to complete the project within our agreed upon timeline. He also proactively offered suggestions for ways to make our bathroom layout work best within the space.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I recommend Sam to every one. Sam is reliable & trust full contractor with excellent Ideas. Finishing on time and clean job is one of the best thing about Sam.

More about planet home improvement

Planet Home Improvement is a general contractor for "Great Toronto. Area"(GTA). Contact us! We are located in Richmond Hill but Planet Home Improvement services Aurora, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Maple Planet Home improvement has started working in GTA ...