Do It Right Heating & Ac Ltd.

Edmonton AB T5K
Do It Right Heating & Ac Ltd.

best of 2015 winnerbest of 2015winner

Reviews for Do It Right Heating & Ac Ltd.

Sherri from Sherwood Park
Sherri from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Furnance

Kent has honesty and integrity. I called about a concern with my fresh air intake. Kent gave me some good advice, and I will definitely use his services if needed in the future.

Thank you Sherri, if you have any more concerns please feel free to call

Jason from Sherwood Park
Jason from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Furnace Repair

Woke up Monday morning, -20 outside and my furnace not working. Came to Homestars to find a highly recommended company. Based on the reviews here on this website I decided to call two companies. The first one was going to charge me $195.00 just to come take a look at my furnace. Kent, with DO It Right, was my second call and am I ever glad I called him. From the get go he was courteous and professional and promised he'd be at my place by lunch time. He gave me a call 30 minutes before he came to give me the heads up and then promptly arrived right at lunch. He spent about a half hour troubleshooting and fixing my furnace. Luckily for me it was a quick fix. He also gave me some helpful tips on how to keep my furnace working efficiently. The whole time he never rushed to get out the door and was very friendly and knowledgeable. From now on, Kent will be my furnace guy. Best part about the whole thing, is he charged me 1/2 the price of the other company I contacted!!

Thank you very much Jason, very glad i could help you out

josephy
josephy
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Repair

Kent and Don were absolute professionals. They came next day of me calling them and they even called me 30 minutes before coming. I just googled the day before to try and eliminate the easy fixes but I just couldn't figure it out thinking it was something more serious. I am kind of a hands on person and they did not mind me bothering them with questions while they worked. I probably slowed them down. But when they came they diagnosed the issue with in 30 minutes gave me a work around and told me about things to watch out for like your inducer motor might go in the future but just keep an eye on it and here is what you can do to get you by if it goes for 24 hours. They did not play off of my fear and lack of knowledge they even taught me a ton of stuff about the whole furnace system that I didn't know before. Kent is an excellent teacher and very polite and professional. To sum up they were punctual, professional and they resolved my issue cheaper than it would cost to diagnose at one of the larger places which wouldn't come for 2 weeks. I experienced the same positive responses as the other reviewers. Would recommend anytime. Good job guys.

Tom Zh from Sherwood Park
Tom Zh from Sherwood Park
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Edmonton

tenant called in our of the rentals saying the furnace is not working. checked by myself and could figure out what was wrong. Called Kent. He went to the place in the next 10 mins and called me right back on spot and saying it was simply the thermostat was being set up to cold mode instead of heat or auto. Simple fix for him. and He charged nothing.

I am impressed how professional Kent is. As most of the companies will charge you so called On-call fees of hundred dolloars or more for just ring the bell at your door. Not Kent. He is honest, down to the earth and always be fair and hones.

As a property manager, I feel fortunate to have a pro like Kent to count on when anything wrt my heating system goes wrong. And I can not asking anything more than a honest and reliable business partner like Kent. Thanks Kent and keep up great work!

Hank from Fort Saskatchewan
Hank from Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

AC Install

I had the pleasure of using Do it right Heating & AC this summer. I called Kent on Monday, he said he could fit me in friday at 12:30. Friday at 12:00 he calls and lets me know he's running a little late but will still be there. I really appreciated the heads up along with the quality of job for a very reasonable price!

Thank you very much Hank, it was a pleasure meeting you

Handy-Man from Edmonton
Handy-Man from Edmonton

Furnace installations

Anyone that has Kent do work for them knows why everyone gives him a 10. He has restored my faith back in the trades industry. Job done on time, for price quoted (no extra charges), fixed up little issues...gratis, cleaned up after themselves and took the time to explain the new controls. All I can say it wow. Keep up the good work Kent!

Thank you Handy-Man, feel free to call me for any of your future HVAC needs

Tim from Burnaby
Tim from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Furnace Motor Replacement

My furnace motor failed Saturday. I gave Kent a call Sunday morning at 7:45 AM. He answered and he said he would be there after lunch. He arrived on time and confirmed that the motor would need to be replaced and that the furnace needed a good cleaning. He recommended replacing with a cheaper non OEM motor in my case since my furnace was already pretty old. He told me up front that he would have to pickup a motor and that the store would charge a fee to open up on Sunday. A few hours later the furnace was working better than ever. On top of that his bill was very reasonable. Fast, reliable at a reasonable rate. Will definitely use again.

Thank you very much Tim, I was initially apprehensive about dealing with a out of province landlord but it was nice to see that you care about your property and it was truly a pleasure to deal with you.

Sally from Edmonton
Sally from Edmonton

Furnace repair

On the weekend my furnace started with a humming, squeaky noise with burning smells. I checked the furnace and realized the motor is gone. I waited till Monday to call for quotes because I thought no one works on the weekend. I called several places but only got their answering machines. While searching online to call other company, I ran across this HomeStars forum. i read so many reviews from other company but I selected Do It Right Heating & AC LTD due to a review from previous customer that had the similar issue as mine. I called the company and the lady answer. She and gave me Kent's cellphone # when I told her my furnace problem. Kent didn't answer right away but called back later. I told him the noises from the furnace and he asked for the brand, model # and serial # of the furnace. I took the pictures and sent them to him. However he was fully booked on the day I called but made arrangement to come the next day at 8am. At 10 to 8am the next day, Kent called and let me know he's coming in 10 minutes and he and his partner arrived before 8am. Kent took a look at the motor and said he didn't have the right motor and need to go downtown to get the motor. From the time they arrived, gone to get the part and come back to completed the job were 1.5 hours. Kent was honest, friendly and efficient. I'm very satisfy with his work and will refer him to my friends and family members. I will call him from now on for anything to do with my furnace. Thanks Kent for the excellent service.

Thank you very much Sally, it was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to be able to service your future furnace needs.

Derek from Edmonton
Derek from Edmonton

Furnace repair

Professional, efficient and courteous furnace repair. Kent arrived on time and was in and out with the problem fixed in under an hour. Very happy to have a working furnace again.

Thank you Derek, I am glad that I was able to help and hope I will be your first call in the future if you ever need help again.

Jeff Ferguson
Jeff Ferguson
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Repair

Saturday morning, cold snap in Edmonton and the furnace gives out at 2am....called Do It Right Heating that morning at 8am, Kent answered the phone asked few qualifying questions and was over at 11am, we were the 2nd call of his day. Kent was so polite, professional, courteous and knowledgeable....he identified the problem in mere minutes, had the part we needed with him and were up and running again in 20mins.....an excellent experience all around and we would recommend Do It Right Heating to everyone!!!! Thanks for getting us warm again!!!!! :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome in to your home and it will be a pleasure servicing your HVAC needs in the future.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?