Your Heating and Cooling Condo Specialists Etobicoke ON M9W 4P1

Reviews for Thermo Cool Mechanical

Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)
Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)

DO NOT HIRE THEM, FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD

An appointment was made for 9:00 a.m. on a Friday and they were a "No-Show." I discovered the next day, that they had charged my credit card for the full amount that they had quoted me. I was travelling internationally, leaving on Sunday, and this caused me a HUGE problem as I hadn't made an extra payment on my VISA on Friday, not ever thinking they would just go ahead and put a $3600.00 charge on my visa for work not done, so I didn't have enough left on the card to put a deposit on the rental car, nor a security deposit at the hotel.
I ended up using a different card, but it did not automatically include the car rental insurance, so that's cost me an extra $34.00 CI (= approx $50 day) for the rentla car, which I've rented for 2 weeks.
I am LIVID about this, have written their accounting clerk several times, and she is too lazy to do what VISA told her she should do, and that's to call HER merchant services to remove the charge. She said she put it through the machine but that takes several days to process, and it's now been ONE WEEK and it still has not cleared. Their accounting clerk, Pina IS INCOMPETENT. She is too lazy to call her Merchant Services, and her last communication to me was: "there is nothing further we can do..."

Hello Sandra,
As discussed our appointment are not made based on an hourly basis we try to accommodate all our clientele by providing a one hour notice prior to the service. On the scheduled day of your appointment we were not a "no show" we were unable to meet your 9:00AM request. You had approved the installation of a new unit. The day before the scheduled installation your credit card was pre-authorize (not charge) as discussed and authorized by yourself.

Following the rescheduling of your installation the pre-authorization was voided. However, we are unable to control the time laps in between from our provided and your credit card company. I contact our merchant and they informed me on their end the pre-authorization was lifted.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Angela Mazzullo
905.264.8099 x 224

David
David

Fan Coil Service

My service was scheduled most efficiently with Angela Mazzulo. The technician arrived very early in the scheduled timeframe they gave me. He was sure to cover his shoes before entering the suite, and was very cordial. He commenced to service the units, and even noticed that there was something not exactly right with one of them. He called their central dispatch and was able to resolve the concerns. He was sure to clean up everything and when he left, it was like he was never there. Great service call.

Hello David,
On behalf of us all at Thermo Cool Mechanical we would like to thank you for sharing this great review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and we will be sharing your feedback with our team.

fozymamuji
fozymamuji

Unit with air and heating in living room.

The filter was changed the unit was cleaned and more water was added and all parts were checked to see proper working order and the vents were checked too.

Hello,
Thank you for participating in our semi-annual maintenance program. We are please to hear your unit was serviced before the winter months ahead.
Please follow us on social media for spring promotions.

SBRADLEY
SBRADLEY

furnace repair

905-264-8099
Toronto
M9W 4P1

I had no heat for about 4 days and having moved to my condo 2 years ago and it being a new building I was surprised to find it wasn't working. Not all furnace maintenance companies know the HVAC system I had. I was suggested 2 names by the property management company. The first one I called was a voicemail and never called back and the 2nd was Thermo Cool. Thank goodness they arranged to come the next day and found the problem. The two service technicians where very pleasant and informative. The cost was very reasonable and worth every penny. I highly recommend this company and thank you again. S Bradley

Thank you for your review and positive feedback. We are happy that you were pleased with our prompt service.

Please stay connected to our facebook / instagram / twitter as we do offer seasonal promotions.

R.WILLMS76
R.WILLMS76

Heat Pump Maintenance

Heat pump was making noise and not heating. Our tech ws able to find and repair the issue quickly and professionally.

Thank you for taking the time to share. We are pleased to hear your issue was resolved promptly.
We look forward to hearing from you again.
Please stay connected to our social media for seasonal promotions and contests.

The Thermo Cool Mechanical Team!

mysoyerslake
mysoyerslake

Heating in condi

A little late but Found the problem fixed quicky and efficiently. Left no mess and reasonable cost

We apologize for our tardiness - we do provide a one hour notice call prior to our arrival, and try our very best to arrive within that time frame.
Were pleased to hear your heat pump unit was repaired promptly with minimal downtime.

Thank you choosing Thermo Cool Mechanical as your HVAC provider.

KAYDEAN1
KAYDEAN1

Repair of heating unit in condo

Jamie identified the problem quickly (a faulty coil)
and did the repair efficiently and also had a friendly manner.
Excellent!

Good day! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Jamie.
Please stay connected to our social media for season promotions and giveaways.

B.lim
B.lim

heating maintenance

Yearly maintenance of furnace , technician is friendly and courteous .He seems professional. job was done with no delay. cannot tell how work is until we run the furnace for a period of time.

Hello,
Thank you for partaking in our semi-annual servicing program. Should you require any further assistance please contact us

allister.mccabe
allister.mccabe

AC unit repair

Technician was quick and did not damage any paint taking the unit out of the wall.

Hello Allister,
From all of us at Thermo Cool Mechanical thank you for the kind words.

Hope to hear from you again,

mel7
mel7

AC maintenance and repair

This was the 3rd time someone had to come out. The first was the yearly maintenance. Second was to replace two parts. On the second run, one part wasn’t available. The third time the 2nd part was replaced. Interestingly, when I received info and the bill for the 1st replacement, I was told the cost of the part and the labour. The second replacement, I wasn’t told the labour cost as I asked for a discount seeing as they didnt have thenecessary part. The requisition I received after the replacement had the labour cost whited out.

Not impress3d.

Hello Mel,
Thank you for taking the time to share.
I have reviewed your file, as it was concerning to hear that 3 service calls were placed at your suite. Is seems there some discrepancies with the above noted; the May 22 2018 visit was your semi-annual pre-paid in suite maintenance. From that recommendations were made to ensure your unit was functioning during the summer months. The recommendations were deferred.

On July 16 2018 a service request was placed for no air condition. Repairs were made, however a part which was proprietary to your unit was required. A quotation (inclusive of parts and labour) was presented shortly after (July 19th). The repairs were approved on August 22 2018 and the service work was complete.

With respects to the the "labour costs" there was no separate labour charge, the estimate submitted and approved was a quote cost, inclusive of parts and labour.

Should you have any further questions please do no hesitate to contact me directly

Angela
905.264.8099 x 224

More about Thermo Cool Mechanical

Since established in 1983 Thermo Cool Mechanical has been providing heating, air conditioning, and ventilation (HVAC) services all over the Greater Toronto Area. Thermo Cool has grown significantly over the past 10 years. We have centered our attention to heating and cooling for high rise buildings.

All our technicians are fully trained and certified on all equipment we work on. Additionally, we are factory trained for most common brands of water source heat pumps. Our trucks are fully stocked with all the parts required to complete the job.

We offer custom replacement units to our condominium customers. Additionally, we provide indoor air quality products adaptable to condominium suites.

Our shop is a fully equipped repair shop for water source heat pumps. We properly clean and service all major repairs in shop. This allows us to complete the job properly and efficiently.

In recent years Thermo Cool has made it a goal to improve their customer service. We offer friendly dealings, along with twenty-four hour emergency service. Keeping our clients informed and educated is a must. We treat all of our customers and potential customers with respect, understanding the importance of their HVAC needs.

Our technicians carry some of the most advanced tools known to the trade, giving them an instant advantage over the competition. This not only provides the technician with more confidence, it also allows the customer to put their mind at ease.

Thermo Cool is concerned with energy management. The main advantages of energy management are: saving our customers money and assisting in the struggle against the depletion of our environment. By offering energy management tactics, such as digital thermostats and more advanced HVAC equipment, we can save our clients money, but more importantly reduce the harm being caused to our atmosphere.