Your Heating and Cooling Condo Specialists Etobicoke ON M9W 4P1

Reviews for Thermo Cool Mechanical

Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)
Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)

DO NOT HIRE THEM, FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD

An appointment was made for 9:00 a.m. on a Friday and they were a "No-Show." I discovered the next day, that they had charged my credit card for the full amount that they had quoted me. I was travelling internationally, leaving on Sunday, and this caused me a HUGE problem as I hadn't made an extra payment on my VISA on Friday, not ever thinking they would just go ahead and put a $3600.00 charge on my visa for work not done, so I didn't have enough left on the card to put a deposit on the rental car, nor a security deposit at the hotel.
I ended up using a different card, but it did not automatically include the car rental insurance, so that's cost me an extra $34.00 CI (= approx $50 day) for the rentla car, which I've rented for 2 weeks.
I am LIVID about this, have written their accounting clerk several times, and she is too lazy to do what VISA told her she should do, and that's to call HER merchant services to remove the charge. She said she put it through the machine but that takes several days to process, and it's now been ONE WEEK and it still has not cleared. Their accounting clerk, Pina IS INCOMPETENT. She is too lazy to call her Merchant Services, and her last communication to me was: "there is nothing further we can do..."

Hello Sandra,
As discussed our appointment are not made based on an hourly basis we try to accommodate all our clientele by providing a one hour notice prior to the service. On the scheduled day of your appointment we were not a "no show" we were unable to meet your 9:00AM request. You had approved the installation of a new unit. The day before the scheduled installation your credit card was pre-authorize (not charge) as discussed and authorized by yourself.

Following the rescheduling of your installation the pre-authorization was voided. However, we are unable to control the time laps in between from our provided and your credit card company. I contact our merchant and they informed me on their end the pre-authorization was lifted.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Angela Mazzullo
905.264.8099 x 224

Sylvia....Very S.
Sylvia....Very S.

Condo en-suite heat pump repairs

Personable employees with excellent knowledge base. Trust their workmanship. This company has served us well for many years.

Hello Syliva,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear our team was able to provide you with a positive experience. We appreciate you taking the time to share and look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

convenient

I had gone to YELP searching for a cheap service. My HVAC wasn't working in the coldest days of this winter (January 2019). I booked a guy in YELP and he did not show up. Can you imagine! in this cold...so I called Thermo Cool because that's the one our condo management recommends and they showed up on time, they call one hour before showing up and they serviced the HVAC....all good.

Hello,
Thank you for allowing us to provide our services. We are all pleased to hear your heating is now working.
Please stay in touch as we do offer seasonal services such as maintenance.

Thank you from all of us at Thermo Cool Mechanical

helvic
helvic

Repairs to Heating System.

Parts of the Heat Pump needed replacing. It took 2 visits but is now working really well so I am very pleased. For some reason however the humidistat is off. I just switched it on and hope it is working. I have no idea who switched it off and it should have been switched on during the fall inspection.

Hello,
We are pleased to hear your heating is operating. If your humidistat is currently not working please contact us and we can further investigate.

Anita
Anita

Heating issue

Job was done quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend them to family and friends. We were very happy with their work

Hi Anita,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and we will be sharing your feedback with our team.

lyallawi
lyallawi

HVAC Repair

The heating wasn’t working so a call was made. A technician came the next day to fix the wiring in the unit and completed his work quickly and cleanly the same day.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share and we are pleased to hear your heating is in working order.
Please stay connected to our social media for seasonal promotions

charles.j.lum
charles.j.lum

HVAC sale and installation, gas line extension, connecting BBQ, etc.

I am very happy with the work done. The staff was very professional, efficient, and courteous. Special kudos to Messrs. Kassim Jebran, Perry and Phil. I definitely will contact them again for any future work, and will recommend them highly to my friends.

Hello Charles,
It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear your experience. From all of us at Thermo Cool we would like to thank you!
Please stay in touch for future promotions.

frances.y.tung
frances.y.tung

service heat pump

Not enough heat, pump flushed, all okay. Call completed within expected time and service was efficient, technician was helpful, met my need.

Hello Frances,
Wonderful to hear your unit is operating. Thank you for your continued business.
We look forward to hearing from you again. Please stay connected to our social media for seasonal promotions.

Aly
Aly

Service- AQUATHERM REPLACEMENT

I was told about thermo Cool Mechanical by a family friend. While shopping around I always found the customer service didn't exceed my expectations, until Thermo cool answered the phone. Pina helped get me started and sent a tech out the next day. I had my entire issue resolved in less the three days. Now thats what I call LEGENDARY CUSTOMER SERVICE. Aman and Pina took my phone calls and reassured and calmed my anxieties about the new unit I was having installed. I purchased the Silver package because it has extended warrenty and I was never pressured into making the wrong decision. Now, thanks to the Thermo Cool team I will be keeping warm this holiday season. I will have my yearly maintenance done by this company!

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. We are all pleased to hear you are keeping warm this holiday season!
I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Pina & Aman.
Please be sure to stay connected to our social media for seasonal promotions on maintenance.

I W.
I W.

Water Source Heat Pump Service

The staff and service techs are very helpful. I wish that their Aqua Therm water source heat pumps were more reliable. For what you pay the life span should be longer than just over 2 years before major repairs are required.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are all thrilled to hear our of staff provided exceptional service.
We are sorry to hear your have been experiencing issues with your heat pump unit. Should any further issues persist please contact us.

More about Thermo Cool Mechanical

Since established in 1983 Thermo Cool Mechanical has been providing heating, air conditioning, and ventilation (HVAC) services all over the Greater Toronto Area. Thermo Cool has grown significantly over the past 10 years. We have centered our attention to heating and cooling for high rise buildings.

All our technicians are fully trained and certified on all equipment we work on. Additionally, we are factory trained for most common brands of water source heat pumps. Our trucks are fully stocked with all the parts required to complete the job.

We offer custom replacement units to our condominium customers. Additionally, we provide indoor air quality products adaptable to condominium suites.

Our shop is a fully equipped repair shop for water source heat pumps. We properly clean and service all major repairs in shop. This allows us to complete the job properly and efficiently.

In recent years Thermo Cool has made it a goal to improve their customer service. We offer friendly dealings, along with twenty-four hour emergency service. Keeping our clients informed and educated is a must. We treat all of our customers and potential customers with respect, understanding the importance of their HVAC needs.

Our technicians carry some of the most advanced tools known to the trade, giving them an instant advantage over the competition. This not only provides the technician with more confidence, it also allows the customer to put their mind at ease.

Thermo Cool is concerned with energy management. The main advantages of energy management are: saving our customers money and assisting in the struggle against the depletion of our environment. By offering energy management tactics, such as digital thermostats and more advanced HVAC equipment, we can save our clients money, but more importantly reduce the harm being caused to our atmosphere.