Do It Right Heating & Ac Ltd.

Edmonton AB T5K
Do It Right Heating & Ac Ltd.

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Do It Right Heating & Ac Ltd.

Karla from Edmonton
Karla from Edmonton

Furnace

Kent was honest, didn't over charge, was friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He was very efficient in his use of time, and appears to be a very hard worker. Eventually, when we need a new furnace, we will be giving Kent another call. In the meantime, we are glad that he was able to fix the one we have!

Thank you Karla it was a pleasure to meet you and your family.
It will be a pleasure to come back and help you when the time comes for a new furnace .

mdepeel
mdepeel
4 reviews Stony Plain, AB

New Construction Furnace & Hot water Tank

I've used Kent on our previous home for a new furnace and was impressed. He came to our new home that we built to do the furnace and hot water tank installation. He was very helpful with many other projects we had going on with his expert advise. His work was very clean and efficient. He even lowered our final price as it took him less time to do the job than anticipated. Very impressed with his honesty. We highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Thank you very much and we will see you in the spring to get that AC hooked up when your done your backfilling

Kina Schoendorfer from Edmonton
Kina Schoendorfer from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New furnace, A/C, and hot water on demand

We had talked to Kent a couple years ago when our furnace fan failed, and at the time he mentioned to us that our furnace may need replacing. We had such great service that time, that we new we'd call him again.

When our furnace finally failed this spring, and we decided to do a major home upgrade, we called Kent back. He was quick to give us a quote, as well as provide excellent recommendations for what we would have to ask the electrician we were hiring to upgrade the furnace, and add the air conditioning and hot water on demand.

On install day, he and his crew showed up on time, and even stayed late to ensure everything was finished in one day.

He also explained everything I would need to do to maintain the new systems to ensure they stay running in tip top shape.

When he was done, you couldn't even tell he had been there.

Exceptional service and professionalism. Kent is our go to HVAC guy for sure!

Thank you Kina, Your house is going to look great when you get done all the renovations. Keep up the good work and if you have any questions about the equipment ... well, you know who to call. :-)

Dean from Edmonton
Dean from Edmonton
15 reviews , AB

Fix Air conditioner, Install Air Purifier

Just moved to Edmonton so have not built up my list of got to guys yet. First time I used Kent it was to come and check out our air conditioner as it was freezing up. Picked him based on his ratings here and how he responded on the phone.

Came on short notice. Did a general check up, all was good. Added some refrigerant and it works fine. Total cost $100, including travel, work and materials.

When he finished the AC fix my wife asked him to provide a quote for a top end whole house air purifier to go on the furnace. She got a couple of other quotes at the same time. Only bad, had to phone and remind him to provide price. He is so busy I think he forgot. Did it right away after reminder.

Got his quote, he was competitive with a guy we had never used and 400 less than Weiss Plumbing (Weiss quotes a Trane and Kent was quoting American Standard which by most ratings is the better filter).

Since I was happy with his first work we used Kent. His daughter is out of university and working with him over the summer. Kent, his daughter and another fellow did the install. All in about 3 hours, nice neat install, complete perfect clean up when done and they hauled away all the removed or left over bits.

Kent provides professional and quality service on time and at a reasonable price. This company will be my go to heating and air guys while we live here.

Thank you very much Dean, it has been fun working with you and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.

Cindy Koster from Edmonton
Cindy Koster from Edmonton

AC

We finally decided to invest in an AC unit. We were referred to Do It Right Heating and AC. I am vary happy with the service that we received. The installation was flawless and was installed in a timley manner. I will use Do It Right Heating and AC again.

Thank you very much Cindy it was a pleasure and I hope you stay cool for many years to come

Kevin Milner from Edmonton
Kevin Milner from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Central A/C

My wife and I finally decided to quit suffering during summer hot spells and get air conditioning, so I did my due diligence and got 3 quotes. Kent's price was the clear winner and he put us at ease with his vast knowledge and folksy demeanor. The installation went a little longer than anticipated primarily due to the wet weather but after all is said and done we're extremely pleased with the result. We are very happy with our new Carrier air conditioning unit. Kent, we enjoyed dealing with you. You are a true professional, and we wouldn't hesitate in the least to recommend your company.

Thank you very much for the review I never though of my self as folksy but I kind of like that.
It was very much a pleasure working with you and hope to see you in the future some heating upgrades :)

Jerry Burton from Edmonton
Jerry Burton from Edmonton

Central Air Conditioning

Recently, we had a carrier central air system installed in our home. The unit runs well and is amazingly quiet. We are looking forward to the comfort it will provide this summer. As a tradesman myself, I was particularly impressed with the workmanship my contractor and his crew put into the install. The job was done in a timely fashion, and the end result is truly "professional". This contractor promotes and represents the Carrier line, as "Carrier should be pleased, to say it is represented". Tip of the hat to Carrier for making a great product and a special thanks to Kent Hough and all the people at Do It Right Heating & AC Ltd.

Thank you Jerry, from one Trades person to another this is probably this highest praise that a company could ever get.
It has been a pleasure to work with you and look forward to servicing your equipment's future needs.

Kirby Feng from Edmonton
Kirby Feng from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

furnace install and basement restoration

Kent Hough came over and did a furnace install/relocation in our basement which was being restored. He re-arranged all the ductwork so a 6' tall person could walk down the stairs without hitting his head (that's me). He is professional, on-time and he saved me a whole bunch of money (I called for several quotes). He offered alot of suggestions on how to make things work better and explained why. He finished the job quicker than expected and even came back to show us how to work the thermostat and change the filter (again - we forgot) with no charge.
We had Kent install a furnace at my mom's house after and he's like family now! If you are looking for a dependable HVAC guy who is honest and fair, Kent Hough is the person to call.

Thank you Kirby that is a very nice of you to say looking forward to working with you again in the future

Well Free from Edmonton
Well Free from Edmonton

Furnace Repair

I called Kent Sunday night and he came right over and fixed the flame sensor on my Lenox furnace.
I found him very efficient and a wealth of information.
I would and have recommended him to my friends

Angela from Edmonton
Angela from Edmonton

Furnace fixed

Amazing service! Kent was here, quickly, on a Sunday to fix our furnace. In our minus 26 degree weather it was much appreciated. He was the only person that actually answered the phone. The couple other places I called all had answering machines, this fact led me to believe that he was available for us. He gave us a co2 detector this made me feel like he actually cared. The part we needed was under warranty which I would never have even known to ask, thus Saving me $700. He was here as quick as the part was in. Kent and Don were here when he said they would be, they were quick and extra efficient. Thanks again Kent I was super nervous about the costs associated with fixing our furnace and you made it simple and it ended up being well within our budget. Much appreciation!

Your hospitality was also greatly appreciated, it was a pleasure meeting you Angela

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?