Do It Right Heating & AC LTD.

Edmonton AB T5K
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Do It Right Heating & AC LTD.

Reviews for Do It Right Heating & AC LTD.

Steve M in Edmonton
Steve M in Edmonton
1 review Portage La Prairie, MB

Replace AC unit

Excellent service, great people to deal with and solid advice on the proper unit. Installation and removal of the old unit went on time and below the initial cost estimate (how many times does that happen??) Kent Hough is pleasant, knowledgeable and never tried to upsell me. The unit has now been in for a couple of months and is all that he said it would be - quiet and cost effective! Kent will be receiving my business going forward for my home heating issues.

Hi Steve, Thank you for the Great review, It was a pleasure to Meet you and upgrade your AC for you
Please feel free to call me any time

Jigger in Edmonton
Jigger in Edmonton

A/C installation

Well, they went above and beyond of my expectation. They are so amazing. very good customer service. He answered all of my question, also he make sure i understand how i operate my thermostart properly. I really recommend kent.

Thank you Jigger, I am betting you're looking foward to the hot weather now ... Enjoy

Kourtney L
Kourtney L
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replacement of Inducer Motor on Furnace

I am very happy with Kent's service, he is fair priced and honest. I have rental properties and within a week of each other I needed the inducer motor changed out on two different furnaces, both times Kent was available quickly and charged a fair price. He is my new "go to guy" for any heating problems I encounter in the future. I would definitely recommend his service to anyone.

Thank you Kourtney, i am glad i could help you and i am looking forward to the next time
we may have to meet

APIA in Lindbrook
APIA in Lindbrook
1 review Leduc County, AB

Install mini-split

We contacted several A/C and Heating companies about installing a mini-split in our chalet style home with cathedral
ceilings; we had a home visit from Do-It-Right Heating. Based on that visit, it was obvious that Kent had the extensive experience and knowledge of mini-splits and heat pumps that far excelled any other
companies in the Edmonton area. His quote was the most competitive. He and his team arrived on time, with great attitude and carried out the install in a very professional manner. The installation is excellent and the unit works perfectly.
Very high recommendation.

Thank you, I was a fun job and my helpers quite enjoyed "Nerding" out with you.
enjoy your many years of use from your equipment

Marcey in Edmonton
Marcey in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I would rate 11 out of 10, if I could!

We bought a house a few years that came with a newer water heater but it was a constant headache with an elusive problem. Kent and Do It Right Heating & AC was the third (and thankfully final) company we had out to repair it.

Given the history of what we had tried to fix, Kent was up front about how far to take any further repairs weighed against the cost of a new water heater. He presented the options and let us make up our own mind, no sales pressure at all, which was deeply appreciated. He patiently answered all my questions (of which there were many) and even did so with a smile.

We chose to move ahead with a new water heater and Kent was luckily able to get it installed very quickly. He was on time, called ahead, fantastically helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with all around.

He will be the only call I make for heating and AC, when the time comes. Highly recommended!

Marcey if all my customers were as hard to deal with as you were, it would be a 10 day, every day. It was a pleasure meeting you

Ryan in Edmonton
Ryan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Only because I don't give a perfect scores in my reviews

Our furnace has the same age as the house we bought which is 30 years old. Nothing more to say the furnace does need replacement. A new immigrant from a tropical country who have worked most of our life in the desert, winter is totally new for us (in fact risking a season depending on the beat up old furnace before deciding to replace it). I am a cautious consumer and my only principle is value for money, I always say, I am not cheap, but frugal. With no knowledge of furnace products, suppliers, contractors etc., I depended on Google and friends (and their own googling...), until I stumbled upon HomeStars and Kent's 'Do It Right'. With a company name as such, who would not look in to it. Kent visited and inspected our home on the date as agreed and gave us a quote. We also were able to get quotes from other big name furnace contractors offering but same products. What made us decide to go with Kent (apart from his company's name) is that He was able to give us a good alternative product that offers the same purpose for a very reasonable and a very competitive cost. Value for money is what we got. The install went as per schedule, smooth and clean. Our new furnace was installed last September and waited to to do the review only now to see the performance of the furnace first and no complaint to date in fact we are really glad we had the furnace replaced and have 'Do It Right' do it for us. Thanks Kent.

It saddens me deeply that my hard work and service is not deserving of a 10 from you.
I wish you many years of worry-free service from your furnace.

Conrad in West Edmonton
Conrad in West Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace repair

Kent was awesome, came as promised. Was very honest in his estimate and work. Could have tried to charge a lot more for his work, but stuck to his original quote. And was concerned that our furnace was still not working and solved the problem with extensive testing and communication with Trane until problem rectified. Would recommend Kent and Do it right Heating.

Great Job done.

Neil Thiessen from Edmonton
Neil Thiessen from Edmonton

Condo A/C Installation

After calling several A/C companies about a mini-split installation in my condo, Kent's quote was the best by far. Arrived on time, great attitude, and the installation is top notch. He even took care of some unexpected wiring at no extra charge. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much Neil, funny how a simple job sometimes goes crazy :) hope you enjoy your unit for many years to come

Michael To from Edmonton
Michael To from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

fix furnace

my furnace died last night and I need it fix ASAP as I have 3 small kids. my wife called Kent right away and he was there by the afternoon to fix the furnace issue. Amazing and prompt service. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much, I am glad i was able to help
Stay warm :)

Sherri from Sherwood Park
Sherri from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Furnance

Kent has honesty and integrity. I called about a concern with my fresh air intake. Kent gave me some good advice, and I will definitely use his services if needed in the future.

Thank you Sherri, if you have any more concerns please feel free to call