Codona Flooring

Floor Retailers
1007 Pape Ave Toronto ON M4K 3V8

Reviews for Codona Flooring

Flooring

Great selection of floors at their showroom. Staff are very knowledgeable and did a great job installing my new floors. Would highly recommend their skills and knowledge. Great job guys!

0 reviews Gravenhurst, ON

Great work/Reasonable pricing

Mike (Milos) Oliver and Marco did some great work for me here at our cottage property in Gravenhurst, They showed up as planned and put in 2 solid days of hard work, They took extra care with difficult area such as around the fireplace or in closets. I appreciated their hard work. We had several quotes for the project but there's was the most reasonable.
I would wholeheartedly recommend them and they had the best tunes.

Flooring in living room

I have mixed things about this company.

Their prices are really good compared to other companies that we researched, and their selection in store was also very good and well laid out. They were also good with giving options in terms of prices for what suits your needs. We had some problems with parts of the order and they tried to fix it a few times and eventually paid a little out of their pocket to fix a small part of the job that wasn't done well in the first place.

I would say that their work was ok, but not detail oriented. The work on the nosing was poor. They stained some of the frame of our white door frame the brown colour of the wood stain, left wood glue on the hardwood that I had to later take off, and were often late with notice of being late at the time they were to arrive (and late by almost an hour 2 times). Also very poor communication when I asked for them to come back and fix some things, I probably should not have paid them in full before all things were done completely.

Thanks for the review. We're sorry you didn't have a flawless experience with the service, however we did accommodate your rather tight schedule to fit in the hardwood installation before your kitchen was set to be installed. Due to that we had to stain the nosings with a colour that we hoped would be very close to the wood. As it turned out, the colour wasn't the greatest match so we replaced the stained nosings with ones custom made from the hardwood. Due to covid the wait time for custom nosings was a lot longer than expected but unfortunately that was out of our hands. We also cut and installed a transition piece into your kitchen free of charge.

I'm not entirely sure why you believe you should not have paid us in full since we came back and took care of any issues you mentioned.

Oliver expressed that if there was any additional issues we'd be more than willing to take care of it however this is the first time hearing about the door frame. That offer still stands if there are any touch ups needed for the door frame.

Thank you!

Yousef in
Yousef in

Fast, professional staff, lots of selections

Did the living room, dining room, the entire basement and stairs. It looks amazing, they were fast and professional.
Milos was able to accommodate for all our needs and work around the furniture.

Responsive, professional service

I was really impressed with Milos' responsiveness. He was quick to get back, and explained things very clearly. Unusual in my experience, and very welcome.
They left my condo very clean, made sure I knew when they were coming, and how long the job would take. The place was immaculate after they finished up every day.
I couldn't be more pleased.

John in Richmond Hill
John in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

East york reno....10 stars

From start to finish the service was professional, timely and accommodating. We took numerous samples home on milos's suggestion to find the right product, they guide you rather than sell you. Even when our project was delayed they kept our product until needed and delivered exactly as needed. THIS is why you buy from small independents and not big box. First class.

YNagy in East York
YNagy in East York

Codona Review

Milos and his guys were great. We were recommended by our contractor who uses them reguraly. We ended up doing all new hardwood on the main floor (of our bungalow) and it looks fantastic. The guys did a great job. They worked hard and really took the time to figure out how best to finish some of the small details like the framing around tiled fireplace. Definitely recommend!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Flooring Installation

Milos and his crew were referred to us by a close friend. He was one of three quotes. His labor price was the most reasonable and comprehensive. Milos told us he had a flooring store and suggested that we compare; after visiting several locations we ended up going with Milos as his flooring was the best quality and price. We were on vacation for two weeks while Milos did the work; he completed the work on time and sent us pics to update us as to how the project was going. When we returned home we were fully satisfied as to how well the work had been done. Milos came back to ensure us we were pleased with the work and assured us that he will return if we need him at a later date. His work is amazing. I highly recommend Milos and his crew.

j in Toronto
j in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Old Hardwood Floor Refinished

The main hardwood floor of our bungalow was over 20 years old. It needed to be sanded and stained. We decided to choose a different colour of stain and went from dark brown to charcoal grey. Milos came to our house to measure and give us a estimate - there were no surprise costs from estimate to final bill. Peter and Carlos who did the work gave us a large sampling of two shades to help us decide and the finished floor looks fantastic. They were very tidy in their work, in fact, recently painted baseboards were barely affected and they were both super friendly and courteous. Super Job all around. We would definitely use them again and we highly recommend this company.

Mel in Stirling
Mel in Stirling

Terrific experience from selection of flooring to the installation!

A small shop that cares about service. Everyone I dealt with was knowledgable, helpful and while providing advice never pressured me into a decision.

Once the decision was made, the installation was fast and done to a very hight professional standards, I couldn't be any happier with the entire experience.

Thanks, guys!!

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Toronto?