Codona Flooring

Reviews for Codona Flooring

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Flooring: Best Store in the City

Used them to help with my cottage reno.
Quality, pricing, service were all top notch. They helped me pick a color and made the whole process super easy.

I highly recommend them. It took some of the stress out of our reno!

Sally in Woodbridge
Sally in Woodbridge

Cottage Flooring Update

We recently had Milos (Mike) from Codona Flooring install Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring along with new baseboards in the living area, kitchen and bedrooms at the cottage.
Throughout the process from consultation to installation, Milos was extremely friendly, helpful and professional.
The selection, service and price were excellent.
Milos and Trajan were detailed and meticulous during the installation process.
We are extremely happy with the final result and highly recommend Milos and his team from Codona Flooring!

Justin in London
Justin in London
1 review London, ON

Best flooring company in GTA

Best flooring company in the GTA. I have used many flooring companies, this one is by far the best. Pricing was very good, quality of the floors was excellent, and the installation was immaculate. Could not ask for more.

Hardwood and vinyl installed on three floors

Got the recommendation from a coworker to try them out. We got multiple quotes and settled on Codona. Milos, Oliver and crew were amazing. Job was quoted reasonably and broken down as requested. The job was finished with some very long days but the crew was always happy and fun. The cost of the job actually came in below the quote. They did as best as they could to keep dust down as well as clean up along the way.

Their custom transitions and floor vents are fantastic. They really make the floor blend and you will not hit a vacuum or stub a toe on a vent.

Floor replacement with vinyl planks

I recently had Codona Flooring replace old laminate flooring with luxury vinyl planks on the entire first floor. I was a little nervous about "vinyl" planks but it looks great and I'm really happy with the result. The store has a good selection of flooring to choose from. Milos was very prompt in replying to my questions and the installation of the new floor was finished in just one day. I highly recommend this company.

Richard P. in Toronto
Richard P. in Toronto

Excellent results

This small shop on Pape Avenue has a great selection of flooring, particularly hardwoods and laminates. We wanted new vinyl flooring for the kitchen. With the help of Milos, we found the perfect tile. Within a few days the floor was laid. The tradesmen were neat, careful and considerate. The floor is beautiful. The price was right. We certainly recommend this business.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Vinyl Floors

Was shopping around for vinyl floors for quite some time and was quoted outrageous numbers by other companies. Came across Condona and was very happy I did. Spoke with an individual named Milos who made the process from beginning to end smooth and easy. Great selection, great team, amazing results! Highly recommended!

Project Carlaw
Project Carlaw

Hardwood Flooring

When it was time to get new hardwood flooring (after a big reno) we did exactly what they say. Research, get quotes, speak to past clients. We wanted a Canadian product that was environmentally conscientious. Milos and his team did an outstanding job and our project included work that consisted of a custom metal railing as well. His installers were meticulous, polite and caring. I would go so far as to say that Mario is an artisan. We were so pleased with the work they completed for us. Thank you so very much.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement Flooring Installation

Codona Flooring in Toronto was amazing to deal with. They gave me an excellent price on my engineered hardwood, delivery setup was easy, and installation exceeded my expectations. I would 100% recommend these Codona Flooring for your flooring needs.

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our service!

Professional, clean, fast and beautiful floors

Milos and his team were incredibly professional. Always on time, never left a mess, very safe with regards to Covid concerns. The floors were so beautiful and installed in less than 2 days. They were very thoughtful, Milos even inquired about my baby’s nap schedule so as not to wake her when they were working. I really loved the final product and felt comfortable with the entire experience. Call these guys!!

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Toronto?