Custom Contracting

Abraham
Abraham
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Replacement of Eavestrough and Downspout

Our decision to choose Custom Contracting Roofing & Exteriors Company for the installation of our new eavestrough and downspouts came to be very convincing, assuring and fast due to the many excellent reviews we read about this company that serves Hamilton, Burlington and Kitchener. My sisters in Hamilton had already selected them from other Eavestrough companies, and highly recommended us to go with them.

We called the Sales representative, Neven, who immediately came the next day. He was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We asked some questions regarding the splash guards at valleys and the workmanship warranty. Having being satisfied with the reply, we immediately signed the agreement the following day and were given an installation date within one month, which happened to be one day after our sisters installation date.

On our sisters’ day of installation, I went to see how the work will be done so that we know what to expect. Everything went smoothly and Dan, one of the installers, work was top notch. Greg, the owner, came by to solve a minor issue over and beyond the agreement. He also got up on the ladder to check every side of the house and listened to our concerns regarding previous leakage in some areas. We were impressed by him doing so like anyone of the crew. This showed his real passion, integrity and honesty in a job to be done right from the first time!

On our day of installation, I was happy to see Dan with his supervisor Darren who just came back from leave. Darren was very decent, responsive and problem-solver. Both were very dedicated and focused on work. I explained to them the issue of water heavily dripping on the front of the porch steps which causes ice and slippery conditions. They installed a splash guard at the valley and two down spouts on each of the front sides of the house to make sure all the water is coming down through the downspouts, which was very smart!

Overall, we had an excellent experience with Custom Contracting Roofing & Exteriors. The new heavy gauge 6” seamless aluminum eavestrough with wider downspouts 3x3” have really enhanced the overall look of our house! We are extremely pleased with the top-notch work of Custom Contracting Roofing & Exteriors, with their integrity and honesty using top quality materials, and would be delighted to highly recommend them to our neighbours and friends.

Wishing you all the best with a prosperous New Year!

The Abraham family

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you! Custom Contracting

The Bishara in Hamilton
The Bishara in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Eavestrough & Downspouts Replacement

Our experience with Custom Contracting Roofing & Exteriors Company was extremely positive.

From sales, to office staff, to the installation crew, everyone was friendly, accommodating, efficient and professional. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is exceptional. Greg took the time to come on site to bring a couple of new dryer filters to be installed by Dan in place of the old ones. We were very grateful for him in doing so and getting on the ladder and checking around the whole house that everything was well done.

The quality of the work completed is top-notch - we appreciate their
attention to detail. We now have new heavy gauge 6” seamless aluminum eavestrough with wider downspouts which will not only be much more efficient but added as well an overall nicer look to the whole house!

Thank you ALL at Custom Contracting!

Thank you for your review, it was great working with you! Custom Contracting

Custom contracting limited
Custom contracting limited
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Evestrough replacement

Custom contracting did a great job very tidy and very quick to finish done in record time I would recommend them to everyone including all my friend and relatives and neighbors

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Siding & Eavestrough

Custom Contracting was great throughout the whole process, from communicating with the insurance company and making sure we were satisfied. I would recommend this company to anyone. Great customer service and always there to answer any questions!

Private User reviews Montreal,

Roof Replacement

Custom Contracting did an excellent job on my roof! The job was completed in 1.5 days and they left my house/yard spotless. From the beginning they were extremely responsive to all my inquiries and came in with the most competitive quote. Thanks guys great job.

Stephen Parman  in Hamilton Ontario
Stephen Parman in Hamilton Ontario
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement

Greg was very helpful throughout the entire process. The crew that came out was extremely polite and professional too. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of a roof repair or replacement.

Natalie Fowler in Hamilton Ontario
Natalie Fowler in Hamilton Ontario

Roof Replacement

I had previously called 3 roofing companies who gave me roofing quotes. I saw them on my neighbors roof looking like they were measuring it. I asked him to measure mine which he did. His price was good and we went with them. Best experience from start to finish. Roof looks great, great clean up, would highly recommend!

Joseph Vang in Burlington Ontario
Joseph Vang in Burlington Ontario

Roof Replacement

Great service before and after work was completed. The men who completed the work were very professional and hard working. Not only does my new roof look fantastic, the quality of work is top notch! 10/10 would recommend!

Matthew Dodd in Burlington Ontario
Matthew Dodd in Burlington Ontario

Windows and door replacement

Had our old windows from the 80's replaced. Looks fantastic and everyone at Custom contracting was friendly, professional and focused on getting the job done well from initial consultation to final installation. Very happy and would highly recommend.

Bracey Licand in Burlington, ON
Bracey Licand in Burlington, ON

More about Custom Contracting

Custom Contracting Burlington Roofing & Siding is a premier roofing contractor in Burlington Ontario specializing in roofing and eaves trough cleaning and repair.
We proudly serve Burlington and the surrounding area with quality workmanship at affordable pricing.

Our roofing contractor services include:
Roofing and Roof Repairs