Custom Contracting

Reviews for Custom Contracting

Greg in Hamilton
Greg in Hamilton

Roof replacement

We had Custom Contracting replace our roof this year. There pricing was very competitive and there workmanship was excellent. I highly recommend them for your next roofing project. They were on time and budget. Thanks guys for a great job.

Jeff Turner in Burlington
Jeff Turner in Burlington

Eaves, Fascia & Soffit Replacement

Custom Contracting's work was very good. Greg's initial time estimate was accurate (4 days); the quality, installation and clean-up was very good. Once completed, Greg agreed to drop by 3 weeks later once new garage doors are installed to touch up the aluminum capping he also installed around the garage door frames. All in all, timely, personable and professional with competitive pricing. We are quite happy with the work.

replacement of eavestrough

In March 2016, I hired Custom Contracting to replace the eavestrough around my house. They left nails on my driveway and on my back deck, which I pointed out to Greg. I paid them without hassle. In mid-October 2016, I noticed that the corners of my new eavestrough are leaking, I called three times and emailed the company asking them to comeback and repair the corners. They have not responded despite my efforts. I have no idea how this company can be accredited with the BBB.

Joe  from Burlington
Joe from Burlington

Repair

This is just a quick note to express my sincere gratitude for getting my roof fixed so quickly. The weather has not been good and I truly appreciate that you understood my concerns about getting the work done speedily. And you did just that. Awesome!

Adam W from Hamilton
Adam W from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Repair

Joe Reddick from Burlington
Joe Reddick from Burlington

Roof replacement

It was a complete pleasure dealing with you guys. The roof is perfect and I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for all your hard work and for a job well done.I will be referring you guys over and over again.

Ashley Newland from Oakville
Ashley Newland from Oakville

We just love our new roof. Even our neighbors can't stop admiring it. Haha! Of course, we recommended your services to them. And guess what? You should be hearing from one of our neighbor's soon. He needs some work done on his roof too! :)

Thanks. Glad you guys are happy. Looking forward to his call.

MIchelle Swenson from Oakville
MIchelle Swenson from Oakville

Roof Replacement

Thanks Greg your workers were courteous and friendly. Very professional indeed. Even when we requested for some minor changes to what we had originally agreed, they took care of it without any extra charges. We're very pleased that we used your company for this work. Will certainly call you if we need any more work done in the future.

Thanks for the review it was a pleasure working with you guys.

Julie Dalton from Burlington
Julie Dalton from Burlington

Roof Replacement

A neighbor recommended your company to me. He used your services earlier this year to repair a damaged roof. He had spoken very highly of you. After seeing the work you have done on my roof, I can see that my neighbor was not exaggerating at all. The work was done in a very timely manner. No hassle at all and no unsightly mess left behind. Thank you for a job well done! Your company must be way ahead of any of your competitors.

More about Custom Contracting

Custom Contracting Burlington Roofing & Siding is a premier roofing contractor in Burlington Ontario specializing in roofing and eaves trough cleaning and repair. They proudly serve Burlington and the surrounding area with quality workmanship at affordable pricing. Our roofing contractor services include: Roofing and Roof Repairs Windows and Doors Wood ...