Custom Contracting

Reviews for Custom Contracting

Joe  from Burlington
Joe from Burlington

Repair

This is just a quick note to express my sincere gratitude for getting my roof fixed so quickly. The weather has not been good and I truly appreciate that you understood my concerns about getting the work done speedily. And you did just that. Awesome!

Adam W from Hamilton
Adam W from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Repair

Joe Reddick from Burlington
Joe Reddick from Burlington

Roof replacement

It was a complete pleasure dealing with you guys. The roof is perfect and I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for all your hard work and for a job well done.I will be referring you guys over and over again.

Ashley Newland from Oakville
Ashley Newland from Oakville

We just love our new roof. Even our neighbors can't stop admiring it. Haha! Of course, we recommended your services to them. And guess what? You should be hearing from one of our neighbor's soon. He needs some work done on his roof too! :)

Thanks. Glad you guys are happy. Looking forward to his call.

MIchelle Swenson from Oakville
MIchelle Swenson from Oakville

Roof Replacement

Thanks Greg your workers were courteous and friendly. Very professional indeed. Even when we requested for some minor changes to what we had originally agreed, they took care of it without any extra charges. We're very pleased that we used your company for this work. Will certainly call you if we need any more work done in the future.

Thanks for the review it was a pleasure working with you guys.

Julie Dalton from Burlington
Julie Dalton from Burlington

Roof Replacement

A neighbor recommended your company to me. He used your services earlier this year to repair a damaged roof. He had spoken very highly of you. After seeing the work you have done on my roof, I can see that my neighbor was not exaggerating at all. The work was done in a very timely manner. No hassle at all and no unsightly mess left behind. Thank you for a job well done! Your company must be way ahead of any of your competitors.

More about Custom Contracting

Custom Contracting Burlington Roofing & Siding is a premier roofing contractor in Burlington Ontario specializing in roofing and eaves trough cleaning and repair.
We proudly serve Burlington and the surrounding area with quality workmanship at affordable pricing.

Our roofing contractor services include:
Roofing and Roof Repairs
Windows and Doors
Wood Siding
Fiber cement Siding
Gutter Cleaning
Leaf Proof Gutter Cover Installation

Roofing and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
GAF Roofing, James Hardie siding, Hardie Board,Eavestrough , Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding ,Maibec wood siding ,Fraser wood siding,royal aluminum,Royal Siding, Mitten Siding, Fibre Cement Siding.
Hamilton Roofing, Burlington Roofing, Oakville Roofing, Hamilton Eavestrough, Burlington Eavestrough, Hamilton Siding, Burlington Siding, Roof Repairs Hamilton, Roof Repairs Burlington,
GAF , James Hardie ,IKO , certainties , Mitten Vinyl Siding, Royal Vinyl Siding.
Roofing , Siding , Eavestrough , Fibre Cement Siding.
2006
Cash , Cheque, E-Transfer, Financing, Credit, Debit (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX)
10 Year Workmanship