St. Louis Roofing

Reviews for St. Louis Roofing

Matthias
Matthias

Took 50% down payment and disappeared half way through a botched job

- St. Louis roofing was hired to install cedar shingle siding on a historic home
- St. Louis insisted on 50% upfront payment even though they did not supply any material
- The promise to work with a full crew was not held and within days a single person was working - which turned out to be a subcontractor
- St. Louis roofing management all but disappeared and was not responsive to texts, calls and formal letters setting deadlines
- The subcontractor quit telling me he had not been paid and disappeared as well
- The work that had been accomplished had to be removed in substantial parts given it was far from acceptable
- The corners where not finished in the required alternating overlaps (Boston butt) and in addition where finished to a standard that would not have provided sufficient weather shielding (and looked terrible) - see picture
- In places the courses did not match up but where offset by several inches (apparently the work had been started in two places without making sure the courses would match up where they meet) - see picture
- The wrong shingles (No 2 quality) had been used on significant parts of the install. As per instructions they where to be used only in starter rows
- The flashing we deemed sub par and replaced it
- St. Louis Roofing is not willing to to come to a financial arrangement where 50% of the upfront payment is returned despite the fact that I had to invest in several bundles of cedar and several man-days to fix the fixable mistakes.

Edit: I have been contacted by the company to discuss a resolution. And the experience was in line with St. Louis Roofing conduct all along: We discussed a solution, agreed a deadline by when the company was to come back to me and what happened was: Nothing.

As stated in my email, I am looking to work toward an amicable resolution. Please contact me. Thank you.

William & Kathryn
William & Kathryn

Replace roof

St. Louis roofing provided us with excellent work and reasonable rate. Also cleaned up very well after it was completed. Also replaced plywood where it was needed. Would recommend them to anyone who requires their roof repaired.

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business and it was great working with you!

new roof and plywood replace

They worked fast, clean gave us the best price and did a few things extra like changing vents around, Nice crew cleaned up after well would recommend them in fact already have to another house

Thank you!

Rpy
Rpy

Chimney stock removal and roof repairs

Contractor was very honest showed up and did quick job

I would highly recommend.

Did not gouge and did a perfect job

Thanks!

Ann
Ann

Roof and eaves replacement and new facia.

Julian and his team were great! He stuck to his schedule and was very responsive to our questions and concerns including returning to our house after the job was done to redirect the down spout to our rain barrel. We’re very happy!

Excellent Roof repairs

Service was reliable, effective and efficient. I have not had any reason to complain. The charges was very affordable compared to the service rendered. I will highly recommend
St. Louis Roofing for all your roofing needs.

thank

Daniel
Daniel

House roofing

Full roof replacement with drip edge and flashing. Always promptly addressed my concerns and questions. Put care and effort in completing a good job and I am pleased with the service.

thank you!

seshanlokuge in Toronto, Ontario
seshanlokuge in Toronto, Ontario

Install new max vent

On time, got the job done fast, 100% satisfied. I even recommended Julian to my neighbour.

thanks you!

Roofing repair

My roof was in bad shape, missing shingles, squirrels used my roof as a Hotel, coming and going whenever they pleased, without paying rent. Called St Louis Roofing, within two days, finished the roof and got rid of the free loaders. I am very happy. Thanks to the guys, very good job. Wish you well.

Thank you, most appreciated.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repairs

Showed up on time. Good quality work. Cleaned up after. Finished on-time. Very professional group of guys.

thank you!

More about St. Louis Roofing

St. Louis Roofing exceeds your expectations when it comes to residential or commercial roofing. We have worked on numerous residential and commercial roofing projects over the last 15 years, providing installation, restoration, repairs, and maintenance services. Check our gallery for an insight into the quality of our work.