St. Louis Roofing

St. Louis Roofing

Reviews for St. Louis Roofing

Ann
Ann

Roof and eaves replacement and new facia.

Julian and his team were great! He stuck to his schedule and was very responsive to our questions and concerns including returning to our house after the job was done to redirect the down spout to our rain barrel. We’re very happy!

Excellent Roof repairs

Service was reliable, effective and efficient. I have not had any reason to complain. The charges was very affordable compared to the service rendered. I will highly recommend
St. Louis Roofing for all your roofing needs.

thank

Daniel
Daniel

House roofing

Full roof replacement with drip edge and flashing. Always promptly addressed my concerns and questions. Put care and effort in completing a good job and I am pleased with the service.

Roofing repair

My roof was in bad shape, missing shingles, squirrels used my roof as a Hotel, coming and going whenever they pleased, without paying rent. Called St Louis Roofing, within two days, finished the roof and got rid of the free loaders. I am very happy. Thanks to the guys, very good job. Wish you well.

Thank you, most appreciated.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repairs

Showed up on time. Good quality work. Cleaned up after. Finished on-time. Very professional group of guys.

Blowing shingles

Shingles blew or fell off on the North East side of my house. I thought it was just a few but it was a larger section than we could actually see. A friend of mine referred St.Louis roofing. They gave me a quote and it was quite reasonable. They were polite, on time and did a good job.

samanthab
samanthab

Great roofing company, came out on a weekend for emergency fix

Back in December of 2020, my roof was leaking from all the snow melting, right into the living room and washroom of my rental property. It happened to be a Sunday, and I had called about 6 or 7 other companies to see if they could fit me in for an emergency after hours appointment. They all declined. Happened to find St Louis Roofing and to my surprise, he was at my house within the hour. He fixed my roof promptly, the water stopped flowing into my home and has up kept it's fix since. My roof has not leaked for the past 2 years after Julian was able to come out and fix the issue. If he wouldn't have come when he did, my roof would have probably collapsed. He saved me an arm and a leg on repairs just by coming out when he did. He didn't upcharge me in an emergency situation either, he actually charged me less than I expected to pay. I recommend this company 100%. Thank you for saving my house!! Also had to replace a roof on my other rental property in Brampton, Julian did it for $4500!!! I was getting quotes of $10,000+. He was half price of the other guys and I have his number on speed dial incase of emergencies or for referrals for my neibours and family who have homes.

thanks for the review

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

They gave me the best price for a premium product and completed the job in a timely manner. The owner and installer was honest and upfront with the condition of my roof and informed me prior to continuing the job. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of roofing work and repairs.

More about St. Louis Roofing

St. Louis Roofing exceeds your expectations when it comes to residential or commercial roofing. We have worked on numerous residential and commercial roofing projects over the last 15 years, providing installation, restoration, repairs, and maintenance services. Check our gallery for an insight into the quality of our work.