Stable Roofing Inc

Reviews for Stable Roofing Inc

ada in Toronto
ada in Toronto

Roof replacement

Some noise coming from my roof at the beginning of this year. Over a period of about a month, a leak developed on that part of my home. Now things were getting serious and I needed to get this resolved ASAP. I contacted 4 different roofing companies, all of them either did not show up when they said they would to inspect the roof or did not provide me with an estimate after they did inspect the roof. At that time my friend gave me the business card of Ivan. I called Stable Roofing to get an estimate of my house. Ivan came out promptly on the weekend for an estimate. I have to say that Ivan is a man of his word. He checked my roof, and found there was a big hole made by raccoons. He was very friendly and suggested me to replace roof after checking by animal control service. I actually waited the extra few weeks for getting rid of raccoons. After I contacted Ivan, he came again to check out the job once more, gave me an estimate that was very fair, and said he was going to do the work ASAP, because I have serious leaking problem. Ivan and his crew were meticulous and neat in their work. The job turned out perfectly. The price of the job was exactly what I was quoted. No hidden fees or charges. I would highly recommend Stable for any roofing job you may have. He is one of the nicest people to deal with and he won't disappoint you.

Hi,Ada,sorry for the late responses,and so thankful for writing review for us.Stay Dry,cheers!!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Re-Shingled Roof

We developed a leak in the roof after a bad rain storm and realized that the roof was in bad shape. Ivan came out the next day to provide a quote. The roof was scheduled to be done on the weekend. Ivan called me before the weekend and informed me that rain was forecasted for the weekend and insisted on doing the roof on the Friday instead of Saturday to avoid potential water damage from the impending storm. Ivan and his crew did a fantastic job and cleanup that you wouldn't even know that the roof was redone. I would definitely recommend Stable Roofing Inc. and this is second great job Ivan has done for us.

Jason,thank you so much for the review,it is always good to work for a nice person like you

Christa in Burlington
Christa in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof repair

Stable roofing did my roof 7 years ago and did a terrific job. However, I lost a couple of shingles in a wind storm and called for a repair. Ivan came out on a Saturday, surveyed the job, told me it was still under warranty and he went up to the roof,made the repair and were finished in under an hour. No charge. Perfect.

barry from Richmond Hill
barry from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Reroof

Stable Roofing was recommended by a trusted friend after I had already received a half dozen estimates ranging from $6K to $11K to re shingle my 13 year old home. None of the roofers were given any insight as to their competitors' offers and the Stable estimate came in $500 below my lowest bid for equivalent product. Ivan won the job fair and square. Our highest recommendation goes to Ivan and his expert crew on a superb job. We especially love the textured 3D look of the new shingles. They protected our windows with plywood and fully tarped the perimeter grounds to catch debris. Start to finish in one day and the cleanup was completed by 6pm.They even swept up with magnetic brooms to recover any stray nails. Top notch work by a crew who cares. Heartfelt thanks from Barry

Thank you for your review,Barry,it's our honor to service a nice person like you.

Katie on Ping
Katie on Ping

Re-roof

Stable Roofing Inc
416-617-8998
GTA
L3R0W1

I hired this company to fix my roof 5 years ago,the work was done properly.This year we think we need to re-do the whole thing again since the roof is 15 years old and most of the shingles were cracking.i called Ivan and he came to do the estimate on time.i also called another 2 companies ,and after I compared the price and what kind of service they offer me,I decided to go with stable roofing.they came on a sunny day,and the crew seems professional,looks like they know what to do and everything was in order.the job was done in one day,and they cleaned up everything before they go.now I have a brand new roof and it looks good.i would highly recommend Ivan and his crew to anyone who need to change their roof.

Lindy Chen from Mississauga
Lindy Chen from Mississauga

Re-roof

Excellent experience from start to finish. Ivan(the owner) was nice and knowledgeable. Work was very well coordinated and professionally executed. Customer service was just great: clarified all the steps before and answered all the questions. The site was kept clean during the work. All garbage was promptly removed. Only the new roof on top is proof that something has changed. Quality work backed by years of warranty: as a customer, I cant think of anything else to wish for. Thank you to Ivan and his crew.

Nora from Richmond Hill
Nora from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Reroof

From start to finish, we have been impressed with the service we received from Stable Roofing to replace our shingle roof. The meeting for the inspection and quote was scheduled promptly and Ivan showed up right on time for the meeting. Our questions about some details of the quote were answered promptly. On the day of job, the crew showed up on time and got to work immediately. The work was completed in one day. They did a thorough job protecting our property during the work and the clean up was good.i like their service.

Nora,thank you for hiring us and writing review for us.

More about Stable Roofing Inc

We are fully insured with roofing licence of Ontario, 10 years labor warranty. No job is too small or too big for us. Service location : Toronto, Brampton, Vaughan , Markham, Scarborough , Mississauga , Richmond Hill, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa, Oakville, Aurora, Newmarket. . . .