Countertops

Peter from Dundas
Peter from Dundas
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

I was dealing with both Stephen with whom you can not believe one word that he says...should be a used car sales man.
The owner Peter, well if you like excuses and broken promises,this would be the company to deal with.
The company uses sub contractors for installs . We had a person named AL , great installers...647.706.4031
If you decide to use these guys...make very sure that you use caution and do not agree with there payment schedule...you can be sure that the price that is quoted to you will end up being much higher. Be sure that all of the materials and subs have been fully paid for and deficiencies completed and you get your clearance certificate before any final payment is made..this is where we went wrong.

Very very seldom we encounter a situation as this with Mr. Peter Contant from Ambiance (construction Company);
The standard procedure is that the client gives a cheque as final payment after completion of the job, which is after our installers complete all the installation and the home owner is asked to check the work and sign the completion form, which clearly states that you have inspected and agreed with the finished installed product, he signed, and handed the final payment in a sealed envelope, only to be found by the receivables department next day that the payment was not to the full amount... of course we believed there has been an honest mistake, and when we approached the client, all our repetitive calls were not answered for over a week, and then we see the above false review in Home Star with the purpose of keeping in his pocket the missing portion from the final payment. Fortunately out of thousands of clients every year, it is very seldom that our legal advisers are forced to deal with situations like this

D&M
D&M
2 reviews Nobleton, ON

kitchen renovation

Crown Marble & Granite

After being referred to Crown Marble we met with Stephen to discuss the options and were lead to believe that we could have whatever we wanted in finishes and edge details. Stephen then referred us to several granite slab suppliers where we chose the two slabs that were required for our project. We were advised of a two week delivery period but this somehow turned into a four week delivery. We were also advised after signing a contract that the edge detail that we wanted was not possible. This edge detail is standard by any other granite top supplier. Crown's contract also indicates that 50% cost of the job is payable in advance and that the remaining 50% would be payable one day in advance of the counter top installation. Lucky that we had that changed to balance payable on delivery and installation. Several attempts were made to contact Crown in order to coordinate an install date but phone calls were not returned so a visit was made in person to meet with the owner. During the visit, I was made to feel as an intruder. Anyhow, an install date was set and was later bumped to another date. On the alternate date, we were promised that the installers would show up at noon. By 1 PM I phoned Crown and did not receive any response. Further attempts were made at 2 and 4 PM and was advised that they are checking in to the delay. I was finally contacted by the installer who told me that they would arrive by 6 PM. A little late in the day but we agreed to this time. Once they arrived, they rushed into my home and proceeded to work without any discussion of the project. They were very messy, causing quite a bit of dust and also created some minor damage to surrounding wall and new cabinet surfaces. During a dry fit (at least they took the time to do this) it was discovered that the granite thickness on one side of the cooktop surface was one quarter inch thicker than the thickness of the granite on the other side of the cooktop. The piece that went in front of the cooktop was somewhere in the middle of the two thicknesses. Upon a closer look at the rest of the pieces for other parts of the kitchen, I expressed my dissatisfaction to the installer with the poor workmanship of the granite. I had never seen such poor joints and the excessive use of filler that was not even a colour match to the granite. The installers were told to remove the granite, load it back into their vehicle and return it to Crown's office, only to find out later that there is no more of this type of granite available to rebuild for another job. The rest of the review would be quite long to describe here but, in short, we were extremely dissatisfied with the products and services of this company and the customer service skills are also extremely poor. There are many other suppliers out there that offer a far more superb product for a lower price. Also, contrary to what is mentioned in another review, as per their contract, you are required to pay a 50% deposit and then they have it written in their contract that they are to charge the balance the day prior to the installation - and this is what they did to me. I was shocked when i received my VISA statement and found out that they had done this even after we had agreed to alter that part out of the agreement.

Shan & Gajalini from Markham
Shan & Gajalini from Markham

Kitchen Countertop

We had our kitchen countertop installed last Monday and we are very pleased with the service Crown Marble provided. Steve was very helpful in choosing the right color stone and very patient with us and friendly. Workers did a very good job with the installation.We highly recommend their service to everyone!

Thanks
Crown Marble

Kathy from Concord
Kathy from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Granite countertops

We were looking for a company that could fabricate and install granite counters and we were referred to Crown Marble and Granite, and I am so glad we used them.

We had talked to Moe at Crown Marble and Granite a few months before actually starting our project, but he was always so nice, humble and knowledgeable every time we spoke with him and I appreciated how he was so patient in answering all of our questions.

When we were ready to start our project, Moe and his crew came in and installed our granite counter tops, and everything went so smoothly. From start to finish, Moe and Crown Marble and Granite were amazing. I couldn't have asked for better service and I cannot stress how wonderful they were to work with. Remodelling a kitchen can be extremely stressful but working with Crown Marble and Granite made the remodel so easy and simple, and it was nice to just sit back and leave the work to the professionals.

We will definitely be using Crown Marble and Granite again in the future when we decide to remodel the bathrooms, and I would highly recommend working with them.

Thanks

A.Gilbert from Markham
A.Gilbert from Markham

Granite Coutertop

Professional service from start to finish. Ask for Moe, he is an excellent rep., he provided extended help and care throughout. Crown Marble had a huge selection of high quality granite to choose from. Installers were efficient, friendly, and on time. The job was done beautifully and without hassle. I was very satisfied with the experience and would highly recommend them. Excellent service, the price was right, and now I have a gorgeous kitchen!

Thank
Crown Marble & Granite

Looking for Countertops pros in Concord?