Aras Marble

Toronto ON M9L 1Y8

Reviews for Aras Marble

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Countertop Install

I had been searching for someone to do a countertop install for me in a short time frame and Vahid from Aras Marble reaches out with a quote. Within a week, my countertop was installed and it looks great! He did such an amazing job. I would definitely recommend Aras Marble to anyone looking for a countertop install.

Thank you so much for your business and I am so happy for your satisfaction.

nailzbymary
nailzbymary
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen, Bathroom and fireplace

I am very happy with everything they did for me. They work very clean, very professional and very punctual.
I’ve already recommended them to my neighbours, family and friends.

Thank you so much for your business.

Kitchen reno countertop and backsplash

The contractor and his co-worker were on time and did a good job at reasonable price, came on a thursday to do the countertop and on a wednesday to finish the backsplash, would have given a 5 star for job well done except when they started cutting the quartz right in the kitchen with all the dust covering the whole kitchen and dining area, had to ask them to stop and use the bakcony which they did but by then left my wife with a mess to clean up, otherwise would recommend to a friend

Thank you so much for your business.

105 Stiver dr newmarket

The counter top is so amazing and so perfect
I love it and so many of my customer. ...they like it

I am so glad that you are happy with the new ciuntertop . Thank you for the business.

Ardavan78
Ardavan78
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Vhid installed counter top and back splash for me. His wife indeed helped us finding our preferred stone.
Vahid's Work is extremely precise and clean.
so happy with their work.

I am so happy for your satisfaction and thank you so much for your business.

Nader
Nader

New Kitchen

Very professional work, 100% recommended , they did two new kitchens for me and I am very satisfied with their work

Thank you so much for your business and your kindly review.

hkhasseh
hkhasseh
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen and bath counter

Aras marbel team did a great job on all stage the sells price was very reasonable and very competitiv. They give us very good information to choose the type and color of quartz and we picked all their advise also their team did excellent finishing and installation we would love to recommend them to everybody looking for good quality with reasonable price

Thank you for your review and your business. Your satisfaction is a good motivation for our business.

Alex
Alex
1 review Burlington, ON

Countertops and vanities

Iam very happy with the recent work we had done by Aras marble. Everyone we dealt with was extremely professional, helpful and courteous. Their prices were very reasonable and they had an excellent selection of granite and quartz. They were on time when coming to measure as well as when installing. There was a minor issue after the installation was completed and they returned immediately and fixed it right away ensuring that it was done perfectly. I would definitely recommend Aras marble and will certainly use them again for my next renovation project.

Thank you so much Alex for your business. We also happy to work with you.

Mahboobeh
Mahboobeh

Kitchen countertop

Fair price, On time, Beautiful job.
I am so happy and suggest aras marble to the others.

Thank you for your business.

Beautiful quartz counterpart install, terrible sink install, with no resolution

Aras Marble installed a quartz counterpart 8 months ago. I cannot complain about the countertop because the material and the labour hold after almost 1 year. However, the stainless steel sink they installed started to open up the gap about 1 month ago for some reason, and then all of a sudden collapsed. It turned out the undermount sink was just glued unto the countertop with no other type of support. Given the weight the sink would need to take (think about cast-iron pots!) this method of installation is insufficient at best, shoddy at worst. All this would've been forgivable if Aras Marble showed sincerity in redressing the issue. I texted Aras Marble 3 times, and every time it was the reply "I am super-busy and I will get back to you" as if this is a good-enough excuse to let their clients sit with collapsed kitchen sink for a prolonged period of time. It's been a month now, and I still have no replies on when and what they are going to do about their sink installation.

I would not recommend Aras Marble for anything other than countertop. Given their treatment of their client, I am not sure I will want to do business even if I have future countertop needs.

Dear Customer,
At First I am so sorry for what happening to your sink after near one year. I was really shocked as I heard that because it is the first time in my all years of experiences and it needs to figure out the reason. This is our responsibility and I will fix it. Also I was not indifference with your request. As I told you I try to contact you few days after receiving your request to confirm to come over to your place as I was near but nobody answer. Then I noticed your number has changed. I try to schedule for another day, but these two last weeks I was so busy but it doesn`t mean your request is not important to us. I am going to come over to your place on Saturday , last weekend of March. I will fix your problem free based on our responsibility and respect to the customer.

More about Aras Marble

QUALITY. CUSTOMIZATION. STELLAR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Aras Marble Inc. brings over 20 years of marble design and fabrication experience right to your home. We have the resources and passion to create the marble, granite, porcelain and quartz project of your needs, with high quality and unmatched customer service throughout the entire journey.
We are Toronto's Leading Countertop Installation and Fabrication Company. Aras Marble Inc. provides top of the line fabrication and installation of commercial and residential countertops for private and commercial customers. With over 20 years of experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on Aras Marble Inc. for your next renovation or new project.

Our specialty is custom fabrication and installation of indoor and outdoor countertops. Whether you need to install kitchen countertops, vanities, fireplaces, or shower jams, we do it all. We specialize in all types of natural stone including Granite, Quartz, Marble, Quartzite, Limestone, Travertine, Slate, Onyx and Soapstone.

Our Mission is to make our client’s visions become reality and exceed expectations in terms of quality, cost, time management, and commitment. Our Vision is to consistently provide our customers with high quality and stunningly designed marble projects.
Fireplaces
Stairs
Coffee Tables
Wine Tables
Dining Tables
Anything you want, you name it!

Check out our social media!