Aras Marble

Toronto ON M9L 1Y8
HomeStars  >  Countertops in North York  >  Aras Marble

Reviews for Aras Marble

Professional Install

I recently had my kitchen counters changed to quartz on May 19, 2018. I was very happy with the excellent workmanship and professional installation of my counter tops. The install included the installation of a deep double sink and placing quartz on the kitchen island to allow a breakfast area. Well there are NO SEAMS on the counter and the counters are just beautiful! The owners are the same individuals who complete the installation, they are knowledgeable and really take their time to ensure the work is completed professionally all at reasonable price. I plan to complete additional work in the near future. I highly recommend their service.

we are so glad of your satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

Sidkevin in Toronto
Sidkevin in Toronto

They saved our kitchen!

After a botched kitchen installation job from Markham Tile and Stone, we were left with a sink that was falling out, having been poorly installed with chunks of wood glued in to support the sink. It was a disaster from the start.

Vahid from Aras Marble was recommended by a friend whose kitchen had been saved by him. He came, offered us a fix and was true to his word. The old sink was removed, and he cut the quartz countertop (in place!) and installed a much better replacement sink. A true professional. Too bad we didn't hire him from the start!

We will be going with them for our remodelled bathrooms.

I am so happy with your satisfaction.

More about Aras Marble