Beyond Marble & Granite Inc

Reviews for Beyond Marble & Granite Inc

Sunkisst88 in Vaughan
Sunkisst88 in Vaughan

Kitchen Counters

What a great experience from start to finish. They were efficient, communicative and professional. We had our install done within two weeks of first contact and felt that prices were reasonable. Extremly happy with our quartz counters and would absolutely use this company again!

Thank you For the perfect score!
you were fantastic to deal with! hope you enjoy your Hanstone Quartz countertop !

Al in Toronto
Al in Toronto
1 review Seagrave, ON

Kitchen update and keep our old cupboards

we started this reno with the goal of retaining our original oak cupboards, therefore spent considerable time looking for updates that would compliment them. we replaced flooring, added a backsplash a beautiful piece of granite from BMG. thanks for the advice and excellent work, the new look is simply amazing. #netunobordeaux #newyorkercaramel

Thank you Al for the 10/10 and for choosing Beyond Marble And Granite for your countertops! sometimes all it takes is a new counter for a fresh new look!

Kitchen Reno

Had a great experience working with BMG for countertop that made our ikea kitchen really come together. Turnaround time from measurement to installation worked well with our timeline and our choice of quartz work well within our budget. Helpful staff and installer made the choice easy and headache free.

Hey Alex ! Thanks for the 10/10! Hope you enjoy your new hanstone quartz countertop !

Excellent Service, Great Result

We are so pleased with this work for out office kitchen. Our project was on a crazy tight timeline and the team work so hard to accomodate. Great job and strong recommendation.

Thank you for the 10/10, and for choosing Beyond Marble And Granite for your office kitchen! The island looks incredible

Pat and Gord in Mississauga
Pat and Gord in Mississauga

Granite Kitchen Counter

Had an excellent experience with having our kitchen counters replaced by BMG.

Had a good selection of slabs in all price ranges. The process from choosing a slab to installation was very fast. Less than 2 weeks.

Pleased with the installation and the follow-up. Looks great

Thank you pat! All the best

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

It Was Worth the Wait to Find BMG

I had been looking for a slab of granite for my fireplace surround for months, visited stores and warehouses all over the GTA and wasn't satisfied with the stone I was seeing or the experience with some impatient or terse employees... then between Christmas and New Years I ended up at Beyond Marble and Granite in Vaughan - on my way somewhere else - and could not believe it when I found exactly what I had been looking for, and not only that but the in-store experience and service was fantastic. In the warehouse the gentleman working back there went to the trouble of moving a number of pieces of granite so that I could see the full slab I was looking at, and then spent a lot of time helping to measure out and tape the parts for fabrication - to make sure it was done exactly as I wanted. Agostino gave me a great price including fabrication and installation and I didn't have to worry about anything else. They even kept my piece of stone for what ended up being months while I had the rest of the fireplace wall built and framed. Agostino was patient and helpful at every turn. The fabricator did a FANTASTIC job, beyond what I could have imagined - specifically with the angles he created in the return and the connections in the stone seemed seamless. I am very, very happy and would recommend Beyond Marble and Granite to anyone - do yourself a favour and just go there first. I wish I had.

Thank you Terri for the kind words ! The fireplace looks SHARP! I appreciate the detailed review! Thanks again for choosing Beyond Marble And Granite to fabricate and install your fireplace!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Kitchen counter

Had a great experience working with Beyond Marble and Granite! They were quick and the quality of work was great. They also had a lot of selection at the store. Sooo happy with our countertop...would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Lisa ! The montauk hanstone looks great !

Alex
Alex

Kitchen counter

Extremely thankful to have come across a picture on social media that lead us to BMG. Agostino took the time to explain the different types of Quartz, and worked with our insane timeline. The gentlemen that came to install were polite, quick and very clean.

Thank you Agostino and your entire crew!

Thank you for choosing Beyond Marble And Granite, you guys were great to work with! The hanstone quartz looks great in the kitchen! great job on the design.

Udaponte99
Udaponte99
1 review Georgina, ON

Kitchen countertop

Amazing service. Amazing product. Perfect to work with and very very good prices. I will use them again for future projects.

Urban thanks for the positive review ! Kitchen looks great ! Thanks for using beyond marble and granite !

Ashley
Ashley

Counter renovations

Very pleased with the service of BMG, especially Agostino. He came highly recommended and we were we happy with his service from start to finish. He took his time to explain about different Quartz and quality. Lots of options to choose from at his store. Was very patient as I was uneducated in this subject. Price was very reasonable. There was a delay in us receiving our faucet and I called Agostino at the last minute to cancel the install the next day and he was more than accommodating. Install went great. Fast and efficient. Extremely pleased all around. Would highly recommend BMG to others!! Loving our new kitchen!

Thank you Ashley for the 10/10! The bianco Drift Caesarstone countertop looks great! Please keep the recommendations going!

All the best
BMG

More about Beyond Marble & Granite Inc

Beyond Marble & Granite Inc offers full service on first quality imported products at wholesale prices. We take on all types of renovations from kitchens to bathrooms, we are a one stop showroom for all your renovation needs. Our prices and service is unbeatable, with 23 years experience in the construction field.

Quartz Caesarstone Granite HanStone Quartz Marble Travertine Limestone Slate
Beyond Marble & Granite Inc. installs the high-quality products we sell. Learn more about our specific services below. Installations of All Kinds We take the time to ensure your installation is done properly and professionally. We clean thoroughly after our crew is gone and the only sign they were there will be your new home improvement. Beyond Marble & Granite offers competitive rates and service that is second to none. We have never had a client who was not completely satisfied with their installation. But why take our word for it? Read the comments from our past customers. We will do a great job for you as well! Flooring Renovations If you are refinishing an old floor or installing a new one, Beyond Marble & Granite can help. With years of GTA flooring experience under our belt, helping you decide on what will look best in your home is our specialty. When you are tired of that old floor, come and see us! Our skilled GTA flooring installers will guide you through each step of the process, from picking the style and colour, to the installation and maintenance. You will enjoy Beyond Marble & Granite’s affordable prices and precision service. Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations Kitchens and bathrooms are two of the most important remodelling areas of your home. Skilled renovations from Beyond Marble & Granite will not only add function, comfort and aesthetic appeal, they can also dramatically increase the value of your home. Our skilled GTA renovation team can take on any sized project and will handle each step from start to finish. With over 20 years of industry experience, you can count on a job well done. Basement Renovations Transform your space with the basement renovation specialists at Beyond Marble & Granite. We take pride in offering complete service including flooring, plumbing, addition of walls, tear down of walls, fireplaces and much more. We believe you should build or renovate your basement with the same quality as the rest of your house. Our team can handle the job. Beyond Marble & Granite is a one-stop shop for all of your renovation needs. Our goal for your job, and for all the jobs we handle, is complete customer satisfaction. Stop by our showroom today to consult with one of our professionals.
Quartz Caesarstone HanStone Quartz Vogt Bay Castle