Countertops

Reviews for Crown Marble & Granite

peter from Toronto
peter from Toronto

Good end state

We found a new material for counters & backsplash called Dekton. We went to the supplier and were given a list of 4 fabricators who were certified to work with this material. We met with Peter who seemed enthused to do the job. Apparently just after we had our template completed, a flu bug swept through the shop causing considerable delay in the fabrication & installation of out counters & backsplash. The issue was communication and our expectations could easily been reset with open clear communication. Instead of 7 to 10 days to install we were out 16 days and to finish the job including counters & backsplash was fully 4 weeks. The installers, Al & Chris, were awesome and the end state is very satisfactory

JOY in Concord
JOY in Concord

KITCHEN COUNTERTOP

I dealt with Peter, not professional or courteous, no sign of customer service mannerism at all. This was in October 2015.
I placed my order while driving, he could not wait until I get home 20 minutes later, he had to be paid in full immediately, so I had to pull off from driving and give him my credit card number; by the time I got home he already filed the payment. My measurement took place 3 weeks later from paid in full date and installation 6 weeks later from payment date. Left several messages with Stephen for Peter to find out what is going on with my countertop, no response to my messages. He called to say some one will be there to measure 2 weeks later, then 6 weeks later to say installation will take place; never addressed why I never received a return call to my messages.
Countertop comes, not what I ordered there were marks on the top that was supposed to be removed, the bevelled edges I was promised not there, it was not sealed or not done properly. I had to have it sealed and polished by someone else at a cost obviously. Within 12 hours of installation a water stain from a water bottle was on my new countertop. I called Peter and again could not get him, days later I called and I guess no one was there to answer or he was expecting a call so I got him, told him my predicament to which he responded "what you want me to do" ever since then I have not had contact with this individual. No recommendation from me; sorry.

kevinlappmotors.com in Concord
kevinlappmotors.com in Concord

new home custom granite job

I HAVE USED CROWN GRANITE MULTIPLE TIMES ANDWHEN YOU WANT A GOOD DEAL AND GREAT WORK THEY ARE THE GO TO GUYS STEVE EVEN REMEBERED ME FROM 5 YRS AGO HES DONE 3 JOBS FORME AND I WOULDNT EVEN CAL AYONE ELSE THEY HAVE 1000S OF SLABS THERE TO PICK FROM AND 1 WEEK LATER THEY INSTALLED IT AND IT LOOKS GREAT THANKS GUYS DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME EVEN GETTING A QUOTE FROM ANTONE ELSE
CROWN GRANITE IS NUMBER ONE

Natasa Medeiros from Newmarket
Natasa Medeiros from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen countertop

I am extremely pleased with the product and services I received from Peter and team at Crown Marble. Peter was a true professional and was willing to help me with my very specific requests. In addition, his installation team was equally professional. They completed the job with care. I would highly recommend Crown Marble. Thank you.

Janshine from Markham
Janshine from Markham

Product

We had a great customer service experience from Stephen Eisenbaum from Crown Marble and Granite. He was helpful, patient, professional and attentive with our requests. . He ensured that our Counter was delivered on time and on budget. We would recommend Stephen & Crown Marble and Granite.

We at Crown Marble and Granite go the extra mile to make our customers happy and leave them with a good experience

G Smith in Toronto
G Smith in Toronto

Quartz and Marble Countertops

Our countertops, backsplash and fireplace surround were installed in approximately two weeks (from the time we first visited the store to enquire). Work was done in a very professional manner by an extremely consciences crew. They were neat, friendly and cleaned up after themselves. The entire project went without any difficulty whatsoever. Most of all, the countertops and marble backsplash are beautiful.

These are excellent men who obviously take pride in their work. Thanks so much Peter, Mike, Al and the rest of the crew. We HIGHLY recommend Crown Marble and Granite.

I would like to thank you for your review, We are dedicated to our quality and delivery, some projects are more challenging than others
and when they work out so beautifully we are even more pleased

Daniel Brodsky from Richmond Hill
Daniel Brodsky from Richmond Hill

Contemporary new Custom Home

Peter and his team were very accommodating in the design stage, and when they came to install, it was exactly what was expected, on time and done right.
A pleasure to work with Crown Marble and Granite!!

Crown Marble

Otilia from Toronto
Otilia from Toronto

Countertop

I love my quartzite countertop. I haven't seen such stone and design anywhere else. And the service was excellent, well above the price we paid for. Peter - the owner took personally care of our project. He was always available and returned to us more information than we asked. He also recommended up a good store from where we bought our tiles. During one of our visits to his office Peter actually allowed us to choose our slab and to visit his shop. Amazing technology.
I recommend Crown Marble'c services to anybody wants an outstanding countertop and to deal with a courteous and professional team.