Countertops

Reviews for Crown Marble & Granite

Irit from Toronto
Irit from Toronto

granite countertop

We renovated our kitchen and chose this company to do the counter-top. The sink fall twice, first, a week after installation and second time 2 weeks after and the owner blamed us, that we put a pot with water in the sink. we had to pay a plumber extra to remove plumbing and reinstall it and they refuse to cover the extra $120 we paid even if it was their responsibility to install the sink. Also they left marks on the freshly painted wall.

To avoid your sink for shifting , you need to allow 24 hours for the glue to settle before plumbing hook ups .
Crown is not responsible for the sink shifting and drops an extra charge will apply but in your case we did not charge .
The sinks was conected before 24 H and your heavy duty garburator was not properly supported .

Ladan from Richmond Hill
Ladan from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom countertops

Contacted Crown Marble for our countertops. Overall they were good. Price was reasonable and quality of work was excellent. I have to be honest, there were some issues (outlined below) BUT, the quality and the finished product was outstanding.
I do however have a few comments/suggestions: 1. we were given a window of time that the installers would be arriving. They did not arrive during that time and NO ONE called us to tell us that they were going to be late. We waited 5 hours for them. 2. The gentlemen (2 of them) that came to install walked in with their dirty, snowy boots/shoes and kept them on till to the END. I understand about safety, etc. BUT they made a mess of my house! THAT is unacceptable; something should be done about that. My husband and I were cleaning for 3 hours after they left, at 8 PM! 3. Their vacuum was not working and dust went ALL over. Furniture, light fixtures, bed sheets, duvet, etc. 4. There was some miscommunication and once I could get a hold of the owner, Peter, he took care of it.
In closing: I have to say thanks to Moe, Sales associate and Elvis (I believe that is his name), the installer. His quality of work was excellent. Attention was given to every detail!

Lily Coker from Concord
Lily Coker from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Granite countertop for my kitchen makeover

Considering the price at which I got this done,I must commend Crown Marble&Granite for a job well done.I had done several researches in order to be sure I'm dealing with a reliable company,and the feedback I got from their customers was quite impressive.I love my new kitchen! It was a serious makeover which makes me happy everytime I walk into my kitchen.They are very professional and sure do have a vast knowledge of what they're dealing with.I'm very satisfied with their services and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Thanks

JJ Richmound Hill from Markham
JJ Richmound Hill from Markham

Granite countertop - service, quality and price

We purchased a granite kitchen countertop from Crown Marble & Granite and are very pleased with the outcome. Crown worked hard to source the exact right shade and quality of granite to meet our expectations, whilst keeping us informed about the progress. The quality of the workmanship and the appearance of the countertop are beautiful. Their price was very competitive, and with the high quality outcome, we are pleased to have chosen this, perhaps less known, supplier.

Thanks JJ Richmound Hill

Thanks
Crown Marble & Granite

Looking for Countertops pros in Concord?