Urban Barn - Barrie

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Barrie  >  Urban Barn - Barrie

Reviews for Urban Barn - Barrie

Brian Woodward from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

I am very glad that your store has opened in Barrie. Im a decorator and find that your style and price point appeals to many of my clients. Your always getting in new items that allow me alot of changes to existing clients homes as well as helping neighbour clients with similiar looks without being carbon copies. The main reason for my message is to tell you that you have some really great sales associates in this store. I have been to most of your stores in the Toronto and north area and the staff at the Barrie location are the best. The are friendly, knowledgable and provide a great shopping experience. THe manager Gillian and assist Ally do a great job setting the tone for the store and its a pleasure to come in to purchase or just to get a looka t whats new. Your sales associate Teasha I have been dealing with since my first visit and boy is she great. She is so positive and offers great suggestions and alternatives if stock on some items are not exactly what I need. She goes out of her way to remember my projects that I am shopping for and what I love most about working with her is that she is always so positive and its obvious that she is in a great work enviroment. I really hope that head office realizes the great team and wonderful associates that it has in this location. I will continue to shop in this location with a great deal of pleasure

Scott  from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Purchased couch and chair, paid was told 6 week deliver and product in stock. Chair was on sale for 40% off. 8 weeks later Urban Barn called to say they sold our chair by mistake and no more were avail. Offered us 15% discount on alternate, but refused to match original sale. Assistant manager was very rude and refused to let me speak to manager to see if we could match price. Sales associate with tattoo on neck, said they had a similar issue with 7 other customers. Assistant manager needs to go on to better suited work, and so does the associate. Terrible customer service.

More about Urban Barn - Barrie

At Urban barn design and comfort live in perfect harmony. We have furniture and accents to bring sophistication and comfort to every room of your home. Our knowledgeable staff provide pressure-free, approachable service. If you love your home, you'll love our stores. . . it's a given.