Martino HVAC

Steven D
Steven D
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Cleaning of Furnace Blower Assembly

Upon moving into my home, I learned about how little the previous owners did to maintain the place. The home was built in 2016 and still had the same furnace filter installed in October 2019. As a result of this neglect, debris eventually made its way into the furnace's blower assembly.

As a result of the blower now having additional weight from the debris, the blower would violently vibrate during operation. I contacted Martino HVAC for a diagnosis and solution as they were the original installers with the builder. The technician was able to confirm the Blower Assembly issue and managed to clean the unit. With the blower being rebalanced and clean, it was incredible hearing and seeing the difference. The Goodman furnace is finally back to operating normal (something I had not witnessed on this furnace until now).

Full disclosure: This service was performed on June 10, 2020. Finally got to writing a review and I can confirm the issue is still resolved :)

Peter J
Peter J
0 reviews Belleville, ON

Installation of Furnace &Heat Pump

Just a note of appreciation/thanks to Elias and the Martino/Stirling team(Kadeem,James&Justin).They did a splendid job of assessing the heating/cooling requirements of our home.The price for the Daikin Fit heat pump and modulating propane furnace were competitive.The installers were professional,courteous and left the workplaces tidy.The heat pump was up and running the same day.And,its super efficient and quiet.
To date,my wife and I are entirely pleased with the service and product.
Many thanks!

Ian Armitage
Ian Armitage
0 reviews King City, ON

New HVAC systems for my family

Martino Contracting installed a new Daikin furnace and AC system in December 2021.

The workmanship is excellent. I am a mechanical engineer and I like equipment to installed neatly and with thought for maintenance. Martino Contracting excels with their workmanship. We have a farm with several houses and Martinos have done serveral system replacements and upgrades. All excellent.

I have also recommended Martino Contracting to mechanical engineers where I work. They also had the same positive experience.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Return Air Fixes

Martin and Vlad used my house's existing structure to fix return air problems to the house's second story. They were quick, professional and competent. Excellent work - I'll look to use them again if I find any more fun problems from my house's construction.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace and water system maitenance

Kyle was an excellent tech. He was punctual and well informed. Kyle made sure I understood
the maitenance requirements for my HVA system. He went above and beyond to provide service and ensure I was happy with what he did.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Furnace service

Extremely pleasant experience with our Representative. Paulo was very helpful and professional. He provided us with suggestions and was very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend and amazing customer service from Paulo. Thank you.

Maggie H
Maggie H

FURNACE REPAIR

I couldn't have been more pleased with every aspect of JP/s excellent furnace repair last night. JP arrived within the scheduled window, was very well mannered, and well spoken as well as totally COVID compliant, and quick and efficient in his diagnosis and skillful solution to the problem. A very impressive young man who reflects well on the company fortunate enough to have him in their employment.

Installation of AC and Furnace

Incredible customer service and communication throughout the whole process and post-install. The install team seemed very knowledgeable got the job done according to plan.

Best of all, they came when they said they would, the charged accurate to the quote and there were no surprises.

Hank in Toronto
Hank in Toronto

2 Air Conditioners broke in 3 years

Our new house comes with 2 air conditioners (Goodman GSX130301BF and Comfort Aire CMA18SB-1) installed by this company. Within 3 years both units cannot provide cooling anymore.
The Goodman one has a frozen pipe (picture attached). It is an indicator of low in freon. It is either because the technician did not top up freon when the unit was installed, or a defective unit was installed.
The Comfort Aire does has zero refrigerant. Upon checking, there is a leak on the connector between the unit and the pipe. This is due to poor installation.
Of course these issues will not cause a system failure within the 1st year, and they will only show up once your warranty period is over.
Contacting them on a hot Friday and was told that the best they can do is to send someone over next Tuesday; and there will be service fee for $125 TIMES TWO (for the 2 units we have). Who knows how much they will charge after that!

To those people who consider using this company for their HVAC service, please think twice and spend your money wisely! You don't want to end up like me having to fix your 2 ACs just after 3 years.

Update 7/23
After the review, I received a personal phone call from the service manager Chris. He and his technician came 2 days after and retified the issues free of charge. This has changed my previous opinion on Martino. I believe they are a good contractor and is willing to stand behind their work. Thank you Chris.

Norm
Norm
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

HVAC: Forced Air Gas Furnace, Boiler for Hydronic In-Floor Heating and Hot Water.

Great people to work with!!! Highly recommend the team at Martino!!!
Personally, Martino helped me out of a disastrous situation with another HVAC contractor. Martino was able to identify the deficiencies, prioritize them, and offer timely solutions to each. Their staff are highly knowledgeable, courteous, and simply professional in their work. The scope of work included a forced air gas furnace, a combi boiler for the hydronic in floor heating and hot water supply. Their team for the boiler/in floor heating, Martin, Alex and Nick are amazing!!!!

More about Martino HVAC

Martino HVAC is a family owned company that supplies and installs residential HVAC equipment for new homes and retrofit applications. Martino HVAC have been in business since 1987 and our company has installed approximately 70, 000 furnaces and air conditioners all across Ontario. As a testament to our culture and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Thornhill?