Martino HVAC

Reviews for Martino HVAC

R in Woodbridge
R in Woodbridge

Installation of AC Unit

We hired Martino HVAC to install a new AC unit in our home. The salesperson was very professional. The technician arrived on time and he finished in a timely manner. They provided good workmanship when closing the unit with sheet metal. The AC unit has been working without any issues.

Thank you for your review of your new air conditioner installation. Professional, on-time and good workmanship are what we at Martino HVAC believe are fundamental for providing great customer service. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Phil in Ottawa
Phil in Ottawa
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Air Conditioner Installation

Our AC broke during a recent heat wave and we asked Martino for a quote after they determined the unit could not be repaired. Martino provided 4 options and we chose the model that we could afford. Price was reasonable, they arrived when then said they would and installation was quick. Very satisfied with the quality of work.

Thank you for your review Phil! Enjoy your new air conditioner.

Carole in Toronto
Carole in Toronto

Exceptional Service

5 stars all around. Martino was quick to respond and install, all staff was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and the cost was the lowest we obtained after getting quotes from 3 different companies. We are incredibly satisfied.

Thank you Carole for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear that you are completely satisfied with our service. We look forward to working with you or friends/family in the future.

Jenn from Brampton
Jenn from Brampton

Air Conditioner Service in Heatwave

We are so appreciative of Martino HVAC and our service technician Kyle. Our AC stopped working and it was a stat holiday during a heatwave of +40 degrees Celsius temperatures. Kyle was still able to make it out on the same day. He gave us a time bracket and arrived near the beginning of the bracket with a call to say how far out he was. He checked the vents, furnace, thermostat, electrical panel and AC unit and quickly diagnosed the problem and had it fixed in 15 minutes - the part was on hand. He clearly explained the issue and answered all questions we had. The price was fair and came with a one year warranty on the new part. We are really impressed with the quick and friendly service and price. We definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much Jenn for your review specifically of our technician Kyle. Our team is comprised of technicians like Kyle that deliver exceptional service. We are glad to hear you were happy with his service and appreciate you recommending us to others. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sam B in Orangeville
Sam B in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Great service

We were looking to purchase an air conditioning unit and after some research ended up going with Martino.
Great service and workmanship.
The technician was knowledgeable, courteous and on time.
I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Thank you Sam! We appreciate your review! Great service and workmanship is what we pride ourselves on to offer you and our customers peace of mind that they can rely on.

Thank you in advance for recommending us to all your friends and family.

Please note that if anyone you recommend becomes a Martino Customer we will send you a special gift as a thank you.

Karyuudo
Karyuudo
1 review Milton, ON

Replaced both the Furnace and Air Conditioner

I had Martino install both a Goodman furnace and Air Conditioner on separate occasions. Both times, the experience was professional and courteous. The guys doing the installs took pride with their work, and were able to answer pretty much every question under the sun about the units. I would highly recommend Martino for anyone looking to do an install.

Thank you for your review! Professional and courteous is the type of experience we at Martino want our customers to have every time they need us.

Thank you in advance for referring us to others! We greatly appreciate it.

We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sara S.
Sara S.

Duct Sealing

I called this company to get an estimate on a wall a/c for our 2nd floor master bedroom because our central a/c never cools the 2nd level adequately. Adam Saunders recommended duct sealing instead. It was less expensive than an additional a/c. After doing my own research, I agreed to do the duct sealing. WOW!!!!! What a huge improvement in air flow and temperature balance throughout the house. My 2nd floor is cool and my basement is not ice cold anymore!!! Got through the recent heat wave fabulously and I was able to sleep!!! Additionally, the technicians that did the work found a problem in the garage ceiling/floor of additional bedroom that we didn’t know about. They were so informative and knowledgeable. I’m very impressed with this company and highly recommend them.

Thank you Sara for your kind words and great review of our duct sealing service. We are glad to hear you are happy with the results and can now enjoy a more comfortable home.

Thank you in advance for recommending us to others. Should someone become a Martino customer, we will send you a gift as a token of our appreciation.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

discipledl
discipledl
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

AC UNIT

Great service and workmanship, I would recommend them to all my friends and family members

Thank you for your review. Great service and workmanship is our mandate. We appreciate that you would refer friends and family members. If they become a Martino customer, we will send you a special gift.

Enjoy your new air conditioning system.

central air

it was a very nice unit, especially the two inslallers have done a very good job, they kept my home so clean and no messy. I will srongly recommend to all my friends and relatives if they need any service to call Martino first for a estimate or quto ! your truly, RONALD TSANG, 282 Tom Taylor Cres, Newmarket ,ONT.

Thank you Ronald for your review. We are glad to hear you were happy with how professional and clean our technicians are.

Thank you in advance for referring friends and relatives. If they decide to become a Martino customer, we will send you a special gift.

Enjoy your new air conditioner!

Mohini in Mississauga
Mohini in Mississauga

Air conditioning installation

Our old air conditioner stopped working and I contacted Adam from Martino HVAC through Home Depot. He was prompt in not only answering my call but coming in the same day to look at the old AC and providing different options of different grade ACs to suit our needs.
We were having an event at our house that same weekend and I requested Adam to try as much as possible to install the new AC before the weekend. I was so happy and grateful that he got it done ✅.
A day after the AC unit was working but no air was blowing through the vents. I called Adam at 9 pm and again he not only answered immediately but had his technician Yezdi who was kind enough to come as late as 11 pm to fix the problem.
It so happened that our furnace fan motor was not working. Yezdi came the next day and replaced the motor and we could entertain our guests in the cool AC on the weekend!!
Thank you so much Adam and Yezdi and Martino HVAC for your prompt and excellent service!!

Thank you Mohini for your kind words. We are glad that you are happy with our service. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new air conditioner!

More about Martino HVAC

Martino HVAC is a family owned company that supplies and installs residential HVAC equipment for new homes and retrofit applications. Martino HVAC have been in business since 1987 and our company has installed approximately 70,000 furnaces and air conditioners all across Ontario. As a testament to our culture and working environment, many of our employees have been with us since inception. Our dedicated staff has grown from 12 to over 52 employees in the last 25 years, with a recent expansion to the city of Ottawa. We are now serving customers in the Greater Toronto Area and the Ottawa Region.

Servicing: