Furnace Ac Experts Inc

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Furnace Ac Experts Inc

robm
robm

Replacement of a defective heat pump.

Furnace AC Experts provided the best quote for the job, identifying a savings possibility that the other contractors who quoted did not. The installation was done promptly with excellent attention to detail and expertise.
I will recommend them to family and friends.

Thanks for trusting our service.

doug
doug
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Install furnace and air conditioning.

Work was completed as scheduled and the furnace has worked well since installed. We had a small problem with replacing the air filter which was solved quickly and efficiently the same day. The air conditioning has only been running for a few weeks. It appears to be adequate for the house size although we have not had excessive heat this spring so far.

Thanks Mr. Doug for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

bogey133
bogey133

air conditioner install

Crew was very polite and helpful with any questions I had. Explained each step of the process.

Thanks for your awesome feedback and trusting our company.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace and Ac

Exceptional service. Would highly recommend this company. Came in and completed the work as per schedule. Took the old furnace and AC with them. Very professional tradesmen and very proficient.

Thanks for your awesome feedback and trusting our company.

Robin J.
Robin J.

New Furnace + AC

Asif responded very quickly to my Homestars request. He was detailed and listened to and accommodated all my requests. He had one of the best prices. His team was courteous, professional and clean. Would definitely use again in future.

Thanks for trusting our company and service. We appreciate your business.

Dinu in Woodbridge
Dinu in Woodbridge

Furnace Repair

Replaced furnace inducer motor as it started to make noise.

Prompt professional service, but on the pricy side for labour cost (some companies will not charge you the service/diagnostic fee if you hire them to complete the work).

On the other hand, it was done on time and right the first time, so 10/10.

Thanks for trusting our services. Let us know if you need any other service in future.

Agnel
Agnel

Installation of humidifier

The first thing I was impressed about the technician who came on time as promised. The technician Haddad was very clean on installation and educated me on the product. Had lots of patience with me while teaching me how to maintain the product and how to change the filter. The salesman Rohan like the technician was also very good. Great service promise made promise kept.

Thanks for trusting our service. We appreciate your business.

brad.varsava
brad.varsava

Furnace

Great work done. Professional and quick. They came in less than 24 hours and completed the job. Will really recommend to a friend. Will use again if needed.

Thanks Brad for trusting our service. We appreciate your feedback.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Supply & Installation of Humidifier

Hadi did a very thorough job in installing the humidifier as per our requirements. My husband who is usually a nit-picker had nothing to say about the way Hadi did the installation except to say "He read my mind". Thank you Hadi for your wonderful job and Rohan and Hadi for the excellent customer service.

Thank you for your feedback and trusting our Company. Let us know if you have any hvac need in future. Hadi and Rohan are here to help again:)

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Replaced Furnace

Feb 2019
Asif was my salesman. He explained why I should replace my furnace vs repairing it. He didn’t try to upscale my current furnace. He gave me all the facts, and left it with me to decide.
I decided to go with him, and he had a spot for me the next day. His installers were GREAT!. Jean (aka John) and Hadi were my installers. The explained everything to me. They were efficient and clean. They were courteous and professional. They deserve a raise (hint, hint).
I am now involved with the administering side of the business, and thus far everything is going well.
That said, if it ever goes downhill, you will see another rating. ;-)

March 31, 2019
It looks like I can't create a new review, but only "edit" the old one. So here is my second review of Furnace & AC Experts.

In mid March, I noticed my water heater blower was making a lot of noise. So what did I do…I ignored it. The following week, it got even more noisy. So what did I do…I tried to find the blower on-line which was made by a US company which would cost approximately $300 US + shipping. My water heater was installed in 2001.

So, I decided to call Furnace & AC Experts. I used them early this year (February 2019) to install a new Carrier furnace, and had good success with them.

I called Asif, and he gave me some options (I really liked the options…it makes me think that I am in charge :-) ). We decided which option I wanted, and the date was booked (thanks Rohan).

On Tuesday March 26, Mohammed and Osama arrived at my home (on time), and “went to town” on my water heater. Like the previous installers (Jean and Hadi), Mohammed and Osama were professional, knowledgeable, and clean. Another successful install.

So, to date, my furnace and water heater were installed by Furnace & AC Experts. The only thing left is my AC and I pray that it doesn’t fail for a while….but if it does, I know where to go. :-)

Thanks Team!

Thank you Richard for trusting our service and providing such a nice and detailed review:) Your feedback matters a lot and we are motivated to provide our best to our customers. Do contact us if you need any heating, cooling or water heater requirement in future. We appreciate your business.
- Team Furnace AC Experts

More about Furnace Ac Experts Inc

Furnace & AC Experts, one of the leading HVAC company providing installation, repair and service for AC, Furnace, Generator, Water heaters, Boilers and Air Exchangers. Serving business & households in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville and complete GTA region.

Our Mission Statement:
We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our customer’s need and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Generator.

Vision:
To be the most reliable, customer oriented, fastest growing heating, air conditioning and Power backup service provider, offering the best price possible, superior installations, maintenance and repair services. To be the best company in terms of value, customer service, employee talent and consistent, profitable growth and giving back in the communities where we live and work.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to providing the highest quality and performance in all aspects of HVAC and Generator service and replacement business.

Services we offer:
- Sell and install Generac Generators
- Repair and service Generac Generators
- Sell and install Air exchangers
- Repair and service Air exchangers

Keywords: FURNACE, HEAT PUMPS, BOILERS, GENERATOR, AIR CONDITIONERS, DUCTLESS AC, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, RESIDENTIAL BACKUP POWER GENERATOR, STANDBY GENERATOR, WATER HEATERS, BOILERS, AIR EXCHANGERS.

24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE | FREE NO-OBLIGATION IN-HOUSE CONSULTATION | CARRIER FACTORY AUTHORIZED DEALER | LOWE'S CERTIFIED INSTALLER

Brands we Sell:
Carrier, Generac, Mitsubishi, Navien, Rheem, Vanee
Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, King City, Scarborough, Hamilton