660 Bayview Drive Barrie ON

Barry from Barrie
Barry from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Air Conditioner

Found Climate Air @ Costco, got a quality Lennox & saved over $1000 in combined rebates. Excellent professional installation. Crew was very accomadating to my placement wishes and genuinely concerned that I was satisfied. Runners were put down inside as to not track any dirt in & site was clean after they left. Good job from the salesman to the installation team.

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your business. We hope you are enjoying your Lennox system. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Chris Lundy from THORNTON
Chris Lundy from THORNTON
1 review Thornton, ON

Furnace

Came home to a furnace problem , called Climate Air and had a new Lennox Elite furnace installed two days later. They did a great job, laid down mats on the floor everywhere they walked, and set up and explained the new furnace and thermostat. Great price, great service. I had lots of choice of different furnace choices and different financing options. I would highly recommend them.
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the recommendation and hope you are enjoying you Lennox system. Anything you need please give us a call!

Bonnie from Orillia
Bonnie from Orillia
2 reviews Orillia, ON

The staff was very friendly on the phone and when they came in person. Very personable. They ended up giving us an outrageous price on the on demand tankless water heater. We will try them again when these heaters are not so new, hopefully price is reduced by then

Hi Bonnie,

I hope everything is going well. We apologize about pricing on the tankless. We have made adjustments and if you are still interested please give us a call and we would love to gain your business. Thank you for the time to give us your feed back.

Dragonlord939 in Barrie
Dragonlord939 in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

furnace and air

great installer and good service very impressed, got there early very nice people cleaned up all the mess and helped with any questions that i had, they finished the job to a great level of quality

Hi, Thank you for your business and review feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Penny in Stouffville
Penny in Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

New Furnace installed

Had a furnace installed in November 2008, the fellow came out to give us a quote, we signed up for our new furnace, the fellows came to install it, but it was too big for the spot and would not fit, so they had to use the next model down from the one we had paid for...It took me six months to get my refund for the difference, several phone calls and promises that it was going in the mail....finally in June I received my cheque...the furnace works good touch wood....I would not recommend them or call them for service...I chose them as they were set up at "Costco" in Newmarket.

Hi Penny, I am sorry about your experience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We hope you are enjoying your Lennox system and please let us know if we can do anything in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

William in SouthWest Aurora
William in SouthWest Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Installation of a Nutech HRV 1500Max

705-726-1389
660 Bayview Drive
Barrie

The installation of a HRV has several options. The staff was very
thoughtful in assessing the best location for this device. They took off their boots
at the door so as not to track mud through the house.They took their smoke breaks outside while doing the exterior work.They were polite and answered my questions about the equipement and recommended placement.

Hi William, We hope you are getting use out of your HRV system. Thank you for choosing Climate Air and if there is anything else you need please come see us or give us a call! Thank you again!

More about Climate Air Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Welcome to Climate Air Heating and Air Conditioning! As your local Lennox Premier dealer, we’re proud to offer the finest heating, cooling and indoor air quality products, with prompt and professional customer service. Regardless of the season or the temperature outside, we can make your home feel perfectly comfortable. Call ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Barrie?