Calgary Carpet Surgeon

Mark
Mark
4 reviews Chestermere, AB

Carpet repair

Sean did a fantastic job stretching our carpet and making all the hills go away. His service was prompt and the cost more than reasonable. We couldn't be happier with the results.

Don in Calgary
Don in Calgary

Professional and High Quality Install

Amazing work on install for stairs and upper level of the house. Sean was a pleasure to deal with and also supplied the carpet. He was recommended by a friend of ours for supply and install, and we couldn't be happier with the result

Patricia Takacs from Pt Dover
Patricia Takacs from Pt Dover

Carpet Repair

Had Sean repair 2 spots in our carpet & stretch buckled office carpet. The service provided was excellent! We can't eve tell there were any repairs/replacements done to the carpet. Sean was pleasant to work with & gave great advice. He even declined to repair an area of rug, in our lower level - suggesting we wouldn't be happy with the results. Would highly recommend Sean for carpet repairs!

Lauren Ramos from Calgary
Lauren Ramos from Calgary

Carpet Repair

We were having issues with our carpet stretching in all carpeted areas of our home. Sean was very informative during his consult and helpful in providing suggestions on how to maintain the life of our carpet. He was extremely knowledgeable in his field and went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the final product. He was efficient, thorough and takes great pride in the work he does, which my family and I truly appreciate. The carpet looks brand new and we couldn't be happier with the results. We would highly recommend Sean's services to anyone we know.

Cameron B.
Cameron B.

Front room and office new carpet

Sean responded quickly and was extremely cordial. He went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were happy with the product and quality of install. I would give him future work in a heartbeat, and have since recommended him to a number of friends.

Homeowner - Marda loop from Calgary
Homeowner - Marda loop from Calgary

Carpet repair

Sean did an exceptional job repairing my carpets - would not hesitate to recommend him. For a few hundred dollars in repairs - he saved me spending thousands redoing the carpets.

Marc from Calgary
Marc from Calgary

Restretching carpet between bedrooms

I needed some carpet restretched. Sean gave me an appointment quickly and came over and did a very good job getting those unsightly wrinkles out. He also noticed a couple other small things and fixed those as well. He did a good job and you can tell he knows what he is doing and takes pride in his work.

I would hire him again for sure.

Ariel from Calgary
Ariel from Calgary

Carpet Restretching

Sean was friendly, professional, and extremely knowledgable in his field. I couldn't believe how much better my entire condo looked after he stretched the carpet, or how effortless he made it look! It completely transformed the place and made it look new again! Definitely recommend Sean and will be calling him again if I need more carpets stretched out!

Feng from Calgary
Feng from Calgary

Installation of new carpets on stairs

Our experience with Calgary Carpet Surgeon, specifically speaking, with Sean, was very satisfactory. Sean is professional, always punctual, and does what he says. The price is also very reasonable. We have no complain and definitely recommend them.