Calgary Carpet Surgeon

Calgary Carpet Surgeon

Reviews for Calgary Carpet Surgeon

Feng from Calgary
Feng from Calgary

Installation of new carpets on stairs

Our experience with Calgary Carpet Surgeon, specifically speaking, with Sean, was very satisfactory. Sean is professional, always punctual, and does what he says. The price is also very reasonable. We have no complain and definitely recommend them.

Lauren from Calgary
Lauren from Calgary

Carpet repairs

My handyman had ruined my carpet, and left me with patchwork carpet that looked dreadful. Sean spent a few hours repairing the seams and reinstalling the carpet. He did an amazing job, and saved me thousands in replacing carpets. I will use Sean for all carpeting in the future, including new carpet installation.

Great customer to work for. I am glad I was able to help out. I would be happy to assist Lauren with any of her future flooring projects.

Brian Gillingham from Calgary
Brian Gillingham from Calgary

Stairway renovation

We recently needed our existing stair and landing carpet removed and subsequently replaced during our stair railing renovation. Sean's flexibility to fit in with our schedule, the quality of workmanship, attention to detail and customer care were excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for all your carpet fitting needs.

Thank you for your review Brian. Appriciated doing bussiness with you. I am glad I was able to help.

Jesse from Calgary
Jesse from Calgary

Renovation

The Calgary Carpet Surgeons are one of the best in the business! Sean and his team are very professional with excellent attention to detail. Highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you for the feedback Jesse. It was definetely pleasure doing Calgary Hitman's dressing room with Perfect Surfaces.

Chris in NW
Chris in NW

Basement

Basement flooring was replaced with vinyl. Area included entry way, stairs, laundry room, bathroom, and common area. There was an incredible amount of attention to detail placed in all areas. The areas done were not a simple square/rectangle. A lot of cutting was required to fit the corners, etc. Very precise work. Extremely happy with the work by Calgary Carpet Surgeon and would use them again!

More about Calgary Carpet Surgeon

Welcome to CalgarY Carpet Surgeons
Extensive experience with your flooring needs. Over 17 years of helping people make their home their castle.
Call us to discuss what is possible.