Kasa Bella

Toronto ON M6E 1B8

Best of 2018 winner 3 timesBest of 2018winner 3 times

Reviews for Kasa Bella

HomeStars in Toronto

First Floor Complete Tiling Project (~1100 sq.ft.)

Rodrigo's innate trade craftsmanship, attention to detail, overall cleanliness, and professionalism created a stress-free environment between worker(s) and client allowing the tiling project to be completed on time and to perfection. His daily insights, suggestions and feedback alleviated any concerns or questions we may have had. A true artisan in his field that is truly unmatched by few. The master-suite and main bathrooms will be our next projects to be done by Rodrigo in the near future.
Matt & Rose (Mississauga)

Thank you for the compliments, I look forward to working with you on your future projects. It was a pleasure,

-Rod

Discerning C.
Discerning C.

Bathroom tiling

Rod takes pride in his work and the end result shows that. I hired him to retile two bathrooms in my townhouse downtown. Due to his craftsmanship, they went from dull and outdated to modern and elegant! Rod provided good advice in terms of tile selection and options. He completed the work for a reasonable cost and on time as promised. And he did it all with a smile on his face. He was pleasant to deal with from beginning to finish. The only minor thing I can fault him for is being tardy with paperwork - estimate and invoice. Other than that, he is a gem and my go-to guy for tiling from now on! Thanks Rod!

Thank you for the review, glad to have been of service. And thank you for the criticism of the paperwork, duly noted.

Bathroom, Shower, Laundry, Mud Room Tiles

This is the 2nd time we have used Kasa Bella to do our tile work. I have tried a few other tile companies in the past, Rodrigo, by far, has been the best. His attention to detail and craftsmanship is exceptional, and is always a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Hi Mike,
It was my pleasure work in your project.
cheers!

Matt
Matt

Bathroom Reno

We had been intending for some time to renovate our VERY outdated bathroom. We researched various tile fitters to tile our bathroom and once we met Rodrigo we knew we were in great hands and trusted his professionalism and sincerity.
He consulted with us on what tile would work best for our space and our needs. He listened to exactly what look we were envisioning while considering functionality for our young family. Rod was punctual, professional, friendly and worked intensely until the work was completed. His work speaks for its itself as it was masterfully done.
Thank you Kasa Bella. We couldn't be happier with our fresh new bathroom!

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the kind words.

Working on your bathroom was my pleasure, I feel lucky to have great clients like you.

Suleman
Suleman

Tile installation

Highly recommended. Excellent workmanship, great attention to detail and always punctual. I would use Rod's service again!

Thanks Suleman!
It was a pleasure working for you.
cheers!

Sam and Lisa
Sam and Lisa
1 review Westmorland County, NB

Kitchen Floor and Bathroom Shower Walls and Floor Tiling

Rod and Evan are very professional and skilled tile installers. Their work was straight and level as tile installation should be! They completed the work as planned and within the budget agreed upon. We will definately be using Kasa Bella again as we were extremely happy with the work and attention to detail. We are thrilled with our tile job!

Hi Sam and Lisa,
Thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. It will be our pleasure to work for you in the future again.

Pete in London
Pete in London
1 review Barrie, ON

Three jobs during a major home reno

First a disclaimer in that Rod has been a neighbour and friend for several years, and so I was hesitant to hire him. After all, if there were problems, we would still have to see each other for years to come. Problem solved by paying the going rate to give us an arms-length arrangement.

I am glad that I brought him on board!! He was friendly, respectful of my wife & I and our home, met every deadline he set and left our home neat, clean and tidy.

Rod tiled a 10x20 utility room, a 9x12 foyer and a 12x15 laundry/office area using 4 different tiles in about a week.

I have no hesitation recommending Rod.

Thanks for the kind words Peter, it was my pleasure working for you.

-Rod

jen / mississauag
jen / mississauag

Kitchen Backsplash

Rod, was amazing I can't say enough about his workmanship and his professionalism, and overall work done.

He was a pleasure dealing with always came on time, and gave advice and was very personable. You can tell that he cares about the service that he provides and the overall finish of his job. After every day he would even clean my floors !

Our backsplash turned out amazing, if not flawless..... and throughout the process even though I was asking tonnes of questions he was always happy to answer. It was like having a friend helping you out instead of just someone that just did the job that to get paid.

He takes pride in his work which is not always easy to find.

GREAT JOB ROD! and I highly recommend his expertise

Hi Jen,
Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure work for you

Clair in Oakville
Clair in Oakville
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen backsplash

A job well done! Rodrigo is an artist. He made it look so easy. The kitchen looks so complete with the backsplash he installed. Thanks for all your tips, as they will come in handy.

Thanks Clair!
It was a pleasure working for you
All the best with the new kitchen!

R C.
R C.

Tiling Installation

I had Rod quote me for the installation of approximately 30 ft2 of large format porcelain tile for my mother in law's front door entrance. Although the job was very small, Rod was willing to do the work and for a fair price. I found him to be very professional, tidy, courteous, down to earth, efficient, honest and true to his word which in these times is very hard to find. These qualities are very important to me. I have worked in the construction and engineering industry for over 30 years and have dealt with various contractors on small and very large projects. I must say that Rod is someone that treats his job like he was working at his very own home.

There was a minor issue with a couple of tiles, through no fault of Rod's, that needed to be removed and replaced - I contacted Rod with the problem and he came back as he promised and fixed the tiles in question at no extra cost - superior customer service skills.

In my humble opinion I would recommend Rod for any of your tiling needs - you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Roy,
It was a pleasure working with you; my goal with my business is to make sure everyone gets their dream bathroom, kitchen, foyer ,etc.. Hope we can work together again
Cheers!

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.