Verona Tile

Reviews for Verona Tile

Nev
Nev

Kitchen backsplash

Giulio was fantastic! Professional, clean and fast. The tile was expertly placed in a geometric pattern. We would highly recommend him.

Hi Nevena,

Thank you for the kind review! It was my pleasure and a lot of fun doing your backsplash, always nice to do something a little different.

Thanks!

Brampton ont
Brampton ont

Backsplash

God is great . Mr Galio is wonderful person came on schudle time done the work professionally. I was so worried about the boxes of tiles i had home but with his persnal experience he knew will be enough . I can't thank him enough for his great work and honesty. His price reasonable for the tiles i had. So clean left the place as when he came in. Respects the place as of his place . If u are looking for hiring someone to do tiles i recommended him. Its hard now a days to find ppl like mr Galio . Thank so much for all ur hard work . May God bless u.

Hi Smillie, thank you so much for the very kind review, it was my pleasure doing the work for you and I'm very glad that you are happy with the work!

Thanks!

Daniel J in San Francisco
Daniel J in San Francisco

Kitchen Backsplash

I was looking for someone to do my kitchen backsplash and found Giulio of Verona Tile through HomeStars.

I was very impressed with Giulio as he was professional in answering all of my questions relating to tile sizes and grouting.

On the day of the job he turned up on time and carried out the work efficiently and cleaned up at the end.

I have not hesitation in recommending Giulio and will no doubt use his services again in the future.

Hi Daniel, thank you for the kind review. It was my pleasure working with you and I am glad that your happy with the backsplash, it looks great! All the best.

doug.smith
doug.smith

Kitchen renovation

Our contractor removed the old kitchen, sanded ceiling and walls, made the opening into our kitchen larger, tiles the kitchen floor and entrance way with ceramic tiles and did the backsplash in the renovated kitchen.

Guilio was very reliable, efficient and hard working. His recommendations regarding electrician, plumber and cabinet maker all worked out for us. We were so pleased that we recommended him to our daughter for some tiling in her condo.

Thank you guys for the kind review, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and thank you very much for the referral!

Dani12345 in Toronto
Dani12345 in Toronto

Bathroom reno

Though not the biggest job, Giulio took such care and attention to detail with our bathroom floor and vanity. Not only was the finished product better than we'd hoped for, Giulio was a pleasure to work with: always on time, quick to respond, and very professional. We will definitely recommend Giulio to anyone looking for tilesetting/reno work.

Hi Danielle, thanks so much for the kind review. It was my pleasure and I hope you guys are enjoying your beautiful bathroom. All the best,

Brandon Zoras in Toronto
Brandon Zoras in Toronto

Great backsplash!

If anyone didn't do the backsplash and was waiting to do it themselves we just got ours done by Guilio from Verona Tile and he did an amazing job. Weird story how we found him we actually loved a tile from the design centre and they wanted $2500 at Mattamy and then saw it was from Olympia. So went to Olympia on Sunday and priced it out and got samples. I was going to do it myself but heard contractors can get a discount so I just googled Olympia tile discount and saw Verona Tiles kijiji ad. So he saved me 40% on tiles and grout and then charged 500 cash for install and the mud. Without his discount and me having to rent the saw and get tools it wasn't much more to get him to do it. He was super knowledgeable and helped look at the bathroom areas as well. He was super friendly, was good with my dog running around and even let me mark out tiles that hard weird markings in the sheet that he took out and replaced with ones without natural defects ones. Highly recommend him. Attached is some pictures and his website / contact.

Hey Brandon, thank you kindly for the review. It was my pleasure and I'm very glad you guys are happy with the work. Your kitchen looks great!!

tlcj123 in Richmond Hill
tlcj123 in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathub to Shower renovation

After having gone through the nightmare of dealing with the most unprofessional handyman I have ever met (who claims to have 30 years experience on kijiji) for a simple renovation of our small ensuite bathroom, I hired Giulio to do the demo, tiling and drywall repairs of our upstairs main bathroom. Guilio was the complete polar opposite; the complete (skilled, hardworking, responsible, responsive, friendly etc.) professional. Not only would I hire him again but I have already recommended him to a number of family and friends.

It was an absolute pleasure doing work for you and it is a shame you had such a bad experience with the other contractor, unfortunately that happens all too often. I do pride myself on being punctual, daily, until the job is done and the customer is happy. I hope you both enjoy your new bathroom and thanks for the referrals!
Verona tile

jude in Toronto
jude in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

kitchen,entrance,hallway,bathroom

Giulio was a pleasure to work. He was efficient, professional and left the job site immaculate. His recommendations and knowledge of the various products like ditra and the effects of using them were most helpful. I would recommend Verona Tile to everyone looking for exceptional service!

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

K.Samson in Toronto
K.Samson in Toronto

Tub enclosure

Giulio did a superb job replacing the backer board and tiles around my bathtub - he was skilled and efficient and he left the project area very clean and looking great. He even touched up an old chip I had on my tub. It wasn't part of the work I hired him for, but he took that extra step to make things look great. He was also an excellent communicator from the quote getting and scheduling to the completion of the job.

Thanks for the review. Really appreciate it. Giulio.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Kitchen Back Splash

Giulio was a consummate professional from the moment I first called him to the moment he completed the job. Based on the work he did in our place, I couldn't recommend him more highly. Quality, quick, reliable, honest and punctual. We're glad we chose Verona Tile and the next tile job we have, we'll contact Giulio again.

It was a pleasure working for you and I thank you for your business.

Giulio.

More about Verona Tile

Hi, I’m Giulio Martino, owner and tile installation expert at Verona Tile. I specialize in the installation of ceramic, porcelain and natural stone materials for residential and commercial applications. With over 20 years of experience working in the Greater Toronto area, my reputation is built on trust and on the understanding of client’s expectations. For a cost-effective, reliable solution to your tile installation needs, please contact me for a free estimate.