Kasa Bella

Reviews for Kasa Bella

Laurie
Laurie

Bathroom renovation

Rod and Evan were responsible and reliable and provided very useful design suggestions. They completed the work on time and left the site tidy each day. I am very pleased with the new bathroom and recommend them highly.

Thanks Laurie,
Your commends means s lot to us! it was a pleasure working for you.

Outdoor Tile Stairs Replacement

What a wonderful experience! From the initial quote to the final payment, everything went seamlessly. Rod works quickly and efficiently and takes care of all the details so that you don't have to.

We were replacing tile on two sets of stairs on a commercial building. We called the tenants to let them know that Rod was coming, only to find out that Rod already took the initiative and met with them so that they would know he was coming and what to expect! What wonderful initiative and so thoughtful!

We also chose to buy our own tile but apparently our poor math skills caused us to be 11 tiles short. Rod went ahead and bought the tile for us so that we wouldn't have to drive to the tile store, and gave us the receipt, and I e-transferred the money to him. Even with this hiccup (caused by us), he still managed to finish the project ahead of schedule!

I will definitely use Kasa Bella for all my tile projects going forward!

Thank you! I'm happy to hear things went smoothly from your point of view. That's what I strive for.

-Rod

Marie
Marie

Kitchen Tiles

I contacted Rod via Homestars and was promptly called back. Rod is very professional and a great communicator answering any questions I had even.
giving me an excellent suggestion for a tile that would suit the style of my kitchen at his professional discount.
Once work began, Rod and his team were quick, neat and highly skilled creating very precise work. They took away the old materials and left the worksite clean everyday. Rod also offered me options for the trim, which I appreciated. They are friendly, nice guys and showed great respect for me and my home. I would absolutely use Kasa Bella again and recommend them highly.

Hi Marie,
It was our pleasure working for you. Happy clients like you are our number 1 priority. It keeps us working hard to achieve 100% satisfaction!
Rod/Evan

Lisa
Lisa

Re-grouted and re-caulked areas.

Rod was available when I needed him. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. I would use him again and recommend him to friends and family.

Hi Lisa,
it was a pleasure helping you with your project

Kathy
Kathy

Kitchen backsplash

I am really happy with the work done by Rodrigo and Evan. The whole experience was easy and went smoothly. Rodrigo is great with communication, contacted me quickly and was always prompt with replies and answers to questions. He gave me very helpful advice both about the tile job and about other aspects of my redesign. His taste and experience and good design sense were much appreciated. Pricing was competitive.

Their work was of excellent quality, executed efficiently with planning and forethought and great attention to detail. Rodrigo consulted with me on any design issues that arose through the process and was flexible and easy to work with. The worksite was left clean and orderly both days.

This was my first reno and I feel lucky that I chose Rodrigo to do it. His expertise made the experience reassuring and enjoyable.

Rodrigo and Evan, thanks so much for my beautiful backsplash, I am pretty thrilled with it. I will definitely contact you again for any future work.

Kathy,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review to us, it was a pleasure to work with you and thanks for the trust and opportunity to look after your kitchen renovation.
We take pride in our work and try to do our very best to strive your 100% satisfaction.
Enjoy your new Kitchen!

Glen
Glen

Bathroom tiling

Bathroom tiling over prepared walls. Quick response. Easy to talk to. Highly recommend this work to anyone

Thanks Glen for your review and recommendation.

Francisc
Francisc
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

We cannot be happier with the completion of the kitchen renovation done by Rodrigo and Evan from Kasa Bella. They did an excellent job in a very short time and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations.
The renovation consisted in replacing an old ceramic floor with new large format (24x24) tiles and installation of a mosaic backsplash. There were a few challenges Kasa Bella team had to deal with, including an uneven subfloor and difficult cuts around existing cabinets.
We are highly recommending Kasa Bella to anyone interested in kitchen or bathroom renovations and would like to highlight a few aspects:
They are very knowledgeable and pay attention to details, making sure the finished surface is perfectly leveled, tiles aligned and cuts are precise; although not requested, they invested a significant effort into selecting and matching tiles to create a floor pattern that leaves the feeling of a continuous marble slab.
They are listening to your needs, provide advice, and are punctual and very professional in their communications.
They went beyond our expectations in trying to isolate their workspace from the rest of the house and maintain a dust free environment during the work.
The work was completed in advance of the proposed schedule and the price was fair.
Thank you Kasa Bella.

Thanks Francisc,!
it was a pleasure working for you and your family

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Kasa Bella
416 908 6381
Toronto
M6E 1B8

Rob and his crew did an amazing work in our Kitchen. He was able to accomodate our reno even in a short notice. He is really a professional in making sure he complete the project on our desired target date. I also like he gives me updates on a daily basis sending photos of the finish work. Thanks again Rob and to your crew!

Thanks for your review Tammy. I like to text my clients with daily updates; I'm glad you liked the service.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Ron and his team at Kasa Bella are fantastic. They go above and beyond for their customers and their job is picture perfect.

Kasa Bella removed our bathroom, kitchen and laundry tiles as well as backsplash and installed new tiles with a glass-like finish.

Already recommending them to friends and family!

Keep it up guys ,

JS

Hi Josh,
it was a pleasure working for you
all the best with the new condo!

Cory
Cory

Basement Flooring Installation

The extremely wet spring this year caused some minor flooding in our basement, which had just been completely renovated two years ago. The primary damage was to the laminate flooring since it caused it to buckle and warp. We decided to get it replaced with wood look porcelain tile so that we wouldn't have to worry about this type of damage in the future. We had picked out the tile and started getting quotes from different contractors. We selected Rod since he was professional, responsive, and provided a very fair price. We are extremely pleased with the final work. They leveled the concrete floor and were very careful about the final layout and gaps. The entire job was done in less than a week and I would highly recommend the team.

Thank you for your rating and recommendation. I'm happy we made your project as quick and painless as possible after what you went through with the flooding.

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.