Kasa Bella

Reviews for Kasa Bella

Tony from Mississauga
Tony from Mississauga

Full Masterbath Renovation

Rodrigo of Kasa Bella recently completed a complete master bathroom renovation. On time every step of the way. Attention to detail was second to none. He explained each step and executed on time and on budget. He suggest things based on his professional experience and the results did not disappoint. I have never had a contractor work in our home so close with us. The job site was left clean at the end of each day.
We would highly recommend Kasa Bella for your bathroom renovation.
Rod and crew did a perfect job for us and the results are stunning.

Hi Toni,
It was a pleasure working with you on your project
I love your design
Hope you enjoy your master bathroom for many years to come.

Shower Renovation

Rodrigo of Kasa Bella recently completed a complete re-build of our shower stall. We had been searching for the right contractor for some time and he had a last minute opening right before Christmas which worked perfectly.

Kasa Bella specializes in bathroom renovations and Rod knew exactly how long the project would take and how much each element would cost. He arrived on time each day, sent us daily updates with photos, and was very detail oriented. He was also respectful of condominium rules and policies, which are often more complicated than home renovations. All workers were also responsible with masks, distancing, and staying as safe as possible during COVID.

The final result is a very well constructed shower, great water pressure, and perfectly symmetrical tiles!

Thank you!
Your words means a lot to us! It was a great pleasure working with you both.
Have a great 2021! Cheers, Rod/Marlon.

Vera
Vera

Very impressed and satisfied

We hired Bella Kasa to complete our bathroom renovation as we were looking to take it from a bathtub style to a stand in shower. We were very impressed with the professionalism and the high quality of work that was completed. We are very happy with the outcome. The contractors were extremely friendly, punctual and worked diligently throughout.

We would highly recommend Bella Kasa!

Thanks Vera,
It was a pleasure working for you
Enjoy the holidays!

Stephanie
Stephanie
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Bathrooms and tiling!

Wow! What an amazing experience with Rod and his team! He completely renovated two bathrooms and tiled our laundry room. Rod was with us every step of the way! He helped pick out tiles, suggested design ideas and always responded quickly any time of day! He is amazing at tile work! People constantly comment on how perfect and meticulously he places his tiles! Absolutely stunning! He went above and beyond and even helped us with a few tasks around the house by offering us instructions and guidance. He was very flexible, professional and he became like a part of the family by the end of the job (our dog misses him haha). We will 100% be hiring Rod and his team again for our next project! Thank you Rod! It was beyond our expectations and our bathrooms are truly beautiful!

Thanks Stephanie,
It was my pleasure working for your family! I miss pepper too! Lol.. enjoy your new master! You guys deserve it!

Bathroom renovation

Rodrigo did an incredible job and exceeded our expectations. We are very happy with our new bathroom. Rodrigo provided great help with the new design, he did a very careful work with the demolition and installation (and without delays!). Top quality contractor!

Thanks for the kinds words Alberto,

Dan
Dan

Bathroom, backroom and kitchen backsplash

Rod did a great job for me on 2 separate occasions. The first was a backsplash and back room; the second the bathroom. Rod did excellent work. He is a total professional. His prices were fair and reasonable. But most important to me and my wife was the excellent advice he provided along the way from tile size and grout colour to whether to tile or drywall. He was not the designer but he definitely had great thoughts we incorporated on many small touches that added up to a great job!

This Dan,

Emanuela in North York
Emanuela in North York

Shower renovation

I highly recommend working with Rodrigo if starting a renovation project. From the beginning to the end, Rodrigo has been very attentive to our needs, understanding right away what we were trying to achieve and guiding us all the way through to our final goal - helping us choosing tiles and faucets, make suggestions to improve the final look and so on. We are very pleased with the end result: construction projects are usually very stressful, but Rodrigo manages to minimize as much as possible the discomfort and immediately respond if very is any issue!

Thank you so much or your kind words,

Shower renovation

Thanks Emanuela

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Kasa Bella updated one of my bathrooms from tub to stand alone shower, fixed an issue I was having in another shower caused by water damage and replaced all of my existing toilette's with new ones. We were extremely happy with his work. Rod was very professional and I found he was dedicated to giving us exactly what we were looking for. I would defiantly recommend Kasa Bella.

Thanks Rosa,
Kind words like yours make us keep trying our best!

ND in Mississauga
ND in Mississauga

Main and Master Bathroom Renovation

My experience with Rod and his team at Kasa Bella was first class from start to finish. Hands down, he is the best renovator I've had in my home doing any kind of interior work. From the very first call, he showed great interest and care in understanding my needs and situation. I had two bathrooms that were partially renovated previously (cabinets, counter tops), and the master bath was leaking into the family room. When you have dealt with as many Reno projects as I have in my house, you just know who the right guy will be for the job after chatting with them. Rod's knowledge and experience was evident when I met him to go over the work. I felt very confident given our interaction and his Homestars reviews that he would do an outstanding job. I decided to completely redo both bathrooms, aside from the cabinets and counter tops. He was able to fit me in to his schedule so that I didn't have to wait too long. Once work started, he took care of my home in terms of cleanliness like it was his own home. He took his time to get things done right, and provided me updates daily at the end of each day. He provided valuable feedback to my thoughts on colors, finishes, etc. I also added quite a bit of extra work to the job that he took on without any fuss or complaints, and at a reasonable cost. He's always smiling and it shows that he enjoys what he does. His tile work was outstanding, and his assistants also very friendly. The final results far exceeded my expectations, and I can't believe these washrooms are in my house! The quality of workmanship really shows. Thank you Kasa Bella!

Ohh Narin,
It was our pleasure working for you and your family! Thanks for trusting us with your projects! Words like yours mean so much to us!

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.