Kasa Bella

Reviews for Kasa Bella

teelaj in San Jose
teelaj in San Jose

HIRE THEM!!

Words can’t adequately express how impressed and pleased I am with Rod and the KASA BELLA team.

I called Rod after another contractor I found on homestars bailed mid project. And I’m so happy they did, bc otherwise I wouldn’t have met Rod and his team. The work they had done, mere weeks earlier, had already started to degrade. Thank god for Rod who came in, fixed their shoddy work, and then went on to compete our bathroom reno like a boss! He was punctual TO A FAULT, organized, approachable, forthright, kind, and responded to texts within minutes! So different from the other contractors. He created a plan and timeline, outlined all the costs, and then executed it exactly. He is the dream contractor. I won’t ever use anyone else ever again. Hire him!

Ohh Teelaj,
thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to us! it was our pleasure working for you and Jack!
Cheers,

Manu
Manu
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Backsplash install

Rod did an amazing job. From our first conversation to finishing the work Rod was very professional. He showed tile samples and walked us though the process. We couldn't me more happier with his work and we will highly recommend him.

Thanks Manu!
it means a lot to us your kind works,

Rob
Rob

Bathroom renovation

Rodrigo is complete professional. He's efficient, meticulous, organized, courteous, and honest. I had a pretty clear and specific idea of how I wanted the end product to look like. It's rare for a contractor to completely understand your vision, but Rodrigo took the time to ask many questions in order to fully understand what I wanted. Although I had very specific ideas he made some suggestions that I had not considered, and those suggestions were excellent and actually enhanced my original idea. Truly collaborative. He and his crew came on time every time, they made sure the area where they were working was covered and taped off in order to avoid dust from floating all over the place. And at the end of each day they ensured they left the place spotless. The job was done on time and on budget. This guy is a true professional - the attention to detail, the obvious pride he takes in his work, the superior customer service. The end product is so much better than I could have hoped for. I wish all contractors were like him.

Thanks Robert for the kind words, it means a lot to us! It was a pleasure working for you guys.

phong
phong

Bathroom Renovations + Tiling/Painting of Adjacent Kitchen (not shown in pictures)

Rodrigo was AMAZING to work with start to finish. He takes pride in his work and has a lot of integrity. This man will not rest until you are pleased with the work. He was quick to reply to messages and punctual. We're extremely pleased with his work and the cost as well. Doing renovations in a condo can be extra challenging but Rodrigo did an excellent job communicating with us to ensure elevators were booked when they needed to be and to respect our fellow tenants/security.

I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again in the future and have already recommended him to family and friends.

Thanks Peter,
it was a pleasure working for you and Karen.

Arthur
Arthur

Kitchen Renovation.

The team at Kasa Bella did a beautiful job renovating our kitchen. Everyone who steps into our home is absolutely amazed with the design, quality and colours! The Guy paid close attention to every custom detail, and spent time to give an explanation on the entire process. The team was always punctual, professional and delivered on all commitments. Highly recommend Kasa Bella for amazing work.

Thanks Arthur,
We are very please you are happy with the final results! It makes our day!
Cheers,
Kasa Bella

martha
martha
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Whole home, kitchen, dining, living, plus 3 bathrooms, fireplace.

I can't say enough about Kasa Bella. Rod was great to work with, from the tile selection right through to finished product. His quote was accurate and he stayed with the quote and he was on time. He was tidy and fast with his work. His work was very methodical and even before laying a single tile he had calculated where all the seams would fall and show and line up. His workmanship and experience showed with the finished product - all lines were perfect. He is such a pleasant and happy person it was a pleasure having him on site. When ever we asked, he provided his valued, professional opinion.
I highly recommend Rod to anyone looking for tile work.

Thanks Martha,
It was a pleasure working for you and Bill.
thank you for trusting me with your project

Kamala
Kamala

Bathroom renovation

Kassa Bella did an amazing job. Rod was very easy to communicate with, he was precise and prompt with details and price, and explained the work in ways that were easy to follow. He gave excellent tips for colors, materials, and style, and made the whole renovation very manageable for me. As it is the only bathroom in my apartment, I needed to have it done as fast as possible and he completely lived up to his estimated time. I was really pleased by that, and because he did not go over budget! The workmanship is also very high quality and he pays good attention to finishing details. I have already recommended him to friends, and would certainly work with him again.

Hi Kamala,
it was my pleasure to work with you on your project. it is so nice to hear you love your bathroom and really appreciate all the recommendations.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you

gregory.hrycyk
gregory.hrycyk
1 review Newmarket, ON

Floor tile installation

Rodrigo provides excellent workmanship and service at a very reasonable price. He installed our 24x24 rectified floor tiles solidly and perfectly, not an easy task to do as well as he does. He is the one who comes to do the work. He takes the time to explain everything, keeps things very clean, and shows up when he says he will. We can confidently recommend Rodrigo (Kasa Bella).

Thanks Greg for the kind words!
it means a lot to us. it was a pleasure working for you and your family!

Claire
Claire

Kitchen backsplash

Rod is very professional and efficient. Took him less than two days to replace my kitchen backsplash. He took his time and cleaned up after the job was done. I would definitely recommend him!

Thanks Claire for the kind words!
it was our pleasure working for you
cheers!

A. J.
A. J.

Bathroom Renovation

Rod was terrific to work with and did a beautiful job on our bathroom renovation - we highly recommend him to anyone looking to have this type of renovation done and would hire him again any time! He was very responsive, and always quick to get back to us whenever we got in touch with him. He provided a very detailed, easy to understand quote, and patiently answered all our questions, taking the time to explain exactly what he and his team were doing, and providing recommendations
(including some which actually saved us money!) whenever we needed them. He was flexible with his timing and in accomodating our request that the job be done while we were away on vacation for a few days (to save us the headache of temporarily losing access to the only full bathroom in our house) and, best of all, actually worked
overtime to finish the job early so that the job was completely done by the time we got back just 5 days later!

Thanks A.J.,
It was a pleasure working for you, I'm glad everything went smooth while your family was away. Your satisfaction is my priority!
Enjoy your new bathroom.
Cheers!

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.