Kasa Bella

Reviews for Kasa Bella

Claire
Claire

Kitchen backsplash

Rod is very professional and efficient. Took him less than two days to replace my kitchen backsplash. He took his time and cleaned up after the job was done. I would definitely recommend him!

A. J.
A. J.

Bathroom Renovation

Rod was terrific to work with and did a beautiful job on our bathroom renovation - we highly recommend him to anyone looking to have this type of renovation done and would hire him again any time! He was very responsive, and always quick to get back to us whenever we got in touch with him. He provided a very detailed, easy to understand quote, and patiently answered all our questions, taking the time to explain exactly what he and his team were doing, and providing recommendations
(including some which actually saved us money!) whenever we needed them. He was flexible with his timing and in accomodating our request that the job be done while we were away on vacation for a few days (to save us the headache of temporarily losing access to the only full bathroom in our house) and, best of all, actually worked
overtime to finish the job early so that the job was completely done by the time we got back just 5 days later!

Thanks A.J.,
It was a pleasure working for you, I'm glad everything went smooth while your family was away. Your satisfaction is my priority!
Enjoy your new bathroom.
Cheers!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Tile Floor Replacement

Working with Rod from Kasa Bella was a pleasure, he's very friendly, professional and responsive to inquires. Before hiring Rod he graciously offered a great deal of time to answer my questions and offer free advice. We had an unusual situation where our tile floor started to quickly bulge and break in our kitchen and spread. So, we needed to work fast to select new flooring, co-ordinate with our condo management and Rod, remove old flooring and install new over a large area.

Rod didn't fail us and did an amazing job! The continuous flooring covers 4 rooms and a hall, along with some on the walls. So, there was a lot of work and Rod had to plan each day a path so we could still live there at the same time ;) He finished ahead of schedule and the level of workmanship is top notch. The attention to detail is obvious with continuing patterns in the tiles, seamless tiny grout lines, everything is perfect!

I would recommend Rod and Kasa Bella to anyone. If you want perfection, look no further. There are a lot of contractors that are hit and miss, Rod is NOT one of them. Great Job!

Thanks Rob,
Your satisfaction means a lot me us!, I'm glad your experience with Kasa Bella was great.
Cheers,

Nick
Nick

Kitchen renovation

This was our first renovation project in our new place, and we were so glad we chose Rod to help us. From our initial conversation Rod was very helpful and professional. He gave us a very reasonable quote and even brought us a few different sample tiles to look at in our kitchen. From start to finish the biggest difference with Rod is the level of customer service. He is very easy to get a hold of and he always arrived on time.

Rod's work is also excellent. He was able to take a few large tiles and cut them to make it seem like a single seamless slab. He also took the time to match the veining in the tiles to further the look. It was very easy to see that he genuinely cares about his work. Rod puts in extra effort to make sure everything is perfect. Once Rod was finished he cleaned up every area of the house he had worked in, including our balcony. I couldn't be happier that we went with Kasa Bella, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rod. We will definitely be contacting him for our future tiling projects.

Thanks Nick!
It was a pleasure working for your family.

Mark
Mark
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tile re-grouting and renovation

Rodrigo did a spectacular job with the re-grouting and renewal of all of our main floor tile and en-suite shower and at a very reasonable price!! The result is that it looks like a completely newly laid tile floor. The job he did on the shower was equally impressive... it looks like new!! When our daughter saw the result of Rod's work she immediately asked for his name and number. Rod's skill and professionalism and the quality of his work can't be beat. Additionally, he is personally a man of integrity and maintains a high work ethic. What he quoted both for price and timeliness is what you can expect. You can truly trust both him professionally and personally. Thanks so much for all you did in making our home look amazing and ready for sale!! We are keeping your number and look forward to working with you again!! God bless you and your family Rod!

Hi Mark,
it was a pleasure working for you and your family, thanks for the very kind words, I'm super happy you like end results!
blessings,

Laurie
Laurie

Bathroom renovation

Rod and Evan were responsible and reliable and provided very useful design suggestions. They completed the work on time and left the site tidy each day. I am very pleased with the new bathroom and recommend them highly.

Thanks Laurie,
Your commends means s lot to us! it was a pleasure working for you.

Outdoor Tile Stairs Replacement

What a wonderful experience! From the initial quote to the final payment, everything went seamlessly. Rod works quickly and efficiently and takes care of all the details so that you don't have to.

We were replacing tile on two sets of stairs on a commercial building. We called the tenants to let them know that Rod was coming, only to find out that Rod already took the initiative and met with them so that they would know he was coming and what to expect! What wonderful initiative and so thoughtful!

We also chose to buy our own tile but apparently our poor math skills caused us to be 11 tiles short. Rod went ahead and bought the tile for us so that we wouldn't have to drive to the tile store, and gave us the receipt, and I e-transferred the money to him. Even with this hiccup (caused by us), he still managed to finish the project ahead of schedule!

I will definitely use Kasa Bella for all my tile projects going forward!

Thank you! I'm happy to hear things went smoothly from your point of view. That's what I strive for.

-Rod

Marie
Marie

Kitchen Tiles

I contacted Rod via Homestars and was promptly called back. Rod is very professional and a great communicator answering any questions I had even.
giving me an excellent suggestion for a tile that would suit the style of my kitchen at his professional discount.
Once work began, Rod and his team were quick, neat and highly skilled creating very precise work. They took away the old materials and left the worksite clean everyday. Rod also offered me options for the trim, which I appreciated. They are friendly, nice guys and showed great respect for me and my home. I would absolutely use Kasa Bella again and recommend them highly.

Hi Marie,
It was our pleasure working for you. Happy clients like you are our number 1 priority. It keeps us working hard to achieve 100% satisfaction!
Rod/Evan

Lisa
Lisa

Re-grouted and re-caulked areas.

Rod was available when I needed him. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. I would use him again and recommend him to friends and family.

Hi Lisa,
it was a pleasure helping you with your project

Kathy
Kathy

Kitchen backsplash

I am really happy with the work done by Rodrigo and Evan. The whole experience was easy and went smoothly. Rodrigo is great with communication, contacted me quickly and was always prompt with replies and answers to questions. He gave me very helpful advice both about the tile job and about other aspects of my redesign. His taste and experience and good design sense were much appreciated. Pricing was competitive.

Their work was of excellent quality, executed efficiently with planning and forethought and great attention to detail. Rodrigo consulted with me on any design issues that arose through the process and was flexible and easy to work with. The worksite was left clean and orderly both days.

This was my first reno and I feel lucky that I chose Rodrigo to do it. His expertise made the experience reassuring and enjoyable.

Rodrigo and Evan, thanks so much for my beautiful backsplash, I am pretty thrilled with it. I will definitely contact you again for any future work.

Kathy,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review to us, it was a pleasure to work with you and thanks for the trust and opportunity to look after your kitchen renovation.
We take pride in our work and try to do our very best to strive your 100% satisfaction.
Enjoy your new Kitchen!

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.