Quick Quartz Countertops

Zafaryab in Toronto
Zafaryab in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Overall Reno and Kitchen upgrade

Trustworthy, aware of cleanliness, professional.

Big team consisting of lots of tradesmen who are professional in their trades. Quality work.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you!

Sheryne K.
Sheryne K.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Countertops

We are so happy with our new countertops. We set up an estimate and they quickly came out to take measurements and give us a quote. We decided to move ahead right away and our counters were installed quickly as promised within a few days. I would totally recommend working with them.

Thank you so much for the kind words and for trusting us with your countertop project.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Main Floor Upgrade Project (Kitchen & Dining Room)

After numerous disappointing conversations with other Quartz suppliers, a co-worker suggested that I should call Adam since he had done work for my co-worker and some of his relatives in the past; and that they were totally satisfied. I did make the call and was immediately impressed with his professionalism, confidence in his ability to exceed our requirements and at the same time being very competitive with the pricing. He came to our home later that day (at my convenience since we wanted the work completed very quickly) and within an hour we had chosen the material we wanted, had a very satisfactory quote and a commitment to have the work completed within our timeframe. My wife was very impressed and excited that we were finally able to get our remodeling done. Adam's team came on time on the scheduled date, was very professional, maintained a clean workplace and I must say respected our home at a level I had not seen from Contractors before. Not surprisingly, Adam showed up in the middle of the install to confirm that both my wife and I were satisfied with his teams work ethics and the results. We were so impressed that during this work we negotiated and contracted Adam to complete additional work for us. Each project was completed on time and to out total satisfaction. Thank you Adam and your team. We have already planned to start another remodeling project on the upper floor early in 2022, and we are quite comfortable with our plans knowing you and your team will be front and center of this work also. Sincerest thanks again.

Katherine
Katherine
1 review Whitby, ON

Beautiful Artic White Quartz Kitchen Countertop

We are so thrilled about our new Quartz kitchen countertops, absolutely gorgeous. The team at Quick Quartz is so professional and quick. Adam was amazing to work with and very accommodating. We are living in a renovation zone, yet the team that installed left the place spotless, they even came back to drill for our soap dispenser. We are so excited to see the kitchen completed. Thanks again Adam,. Contact Quick Quartz you won't be disappointed with the process.

Chris and Katherine

Wow, thank you for the glowing review Katherine. Was great to work with you both as well, we appreciate you trusting us with your project. Very glad to hear that you love it.

EM in Courtice
EM in Courtice
9 reviews Courtice, ON

Quartz countertop installation

We are thrilled with the service and installation by Adam and his team. We had a quartz countertop called “cement” installed on our basement bar along with a matching mantle installed on our fireplace. The mantle was an added idea using remaining quartz from the slab which created a real WOW factor to the space.

Thank you so much for the glowing review. You both were a pleasure to work with, we are so glad you love it. Cheers to the new bar and your great design as well!

Andrea S.
Andrea S.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Countertop

We had an amazing experience with Adam and his team. Definitely quick!!! Everything from estimate to install in under a week! Great communication and efficient install... these guys know their business -we will definitely use them again.

Thanks for the awesome review, really appreciate it. Was great working with you.

Super happy
Super happy
1 review Newcastle, ON

Quality from start to finish.

Adam and his expert team provide quality info, service and installation. Adam was on top of the install from start to finish. Even with delays on the stone due to a lot of the new regulations at this time, our kitchen counter was well worth the wait. We chose Arctic White which goes perfectly with the white subway tile back splash and white and grey cabinets. And we love the matte black sink the Adam was also able to provide for us. Call Adam at quick quartz. You won't regret it.

Thanks a ton for your kind words. Was great working with you and Dave, glad to hear you love it.

Kitchen condo renovation update on counter tops.

Adam from Quartz was professional and thorough, constantly keeping in touch from beginning to completion of job. Turn around was quick as promised. Installers were fast and professional, but the overall "wow" factor cannot be downplayed. It was well worth it, and will add value to my condo unit whenever I decide to sell. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the kind words! We do our best every time, and love to hear that it is paying off and that we could be of proper service to another deserving client! Thanks again.

Evan in Brooklin
Evan in Brooklin

Custom Batwing Bathroom Vanity

Adam and team were absolutely fantastic on the install of a custom quartz countertop for my master bathroom. He arrived promptly for the original assessment, and was very helpful in choosing the right product for my design. Install was scheduled and completed within three days. He worked entirely around my schedule, and created a very positive customer experience.

Pricing was clear and competitive from the beginning, and Adam met his quotes accurately and honestly. They thoroughly inspected all of their work with me (which was flawless) and ensured I was happy with the outcome. The undermount sinks Adam included are of high quality, and really complimented the finishings.

Adam's knowledge was suburb, and his friendly approach has made a lifetime customer of me! Thank you!

margaret.somerville
margaret.somerville
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replace kitchen counter and sink, replace powder room vanity top and sink.

Extremely satisfied with the quality and service provided by Quick Quartz. We met with Ammar on Wednesday to select the countertop and on Monday we had the countertop installed. They replaced our old green laminate counter with an amazing looking quartz one as well as a beautiful new sink that will work perfectly with our white cabinets (to be painted). They also replaced our powder room vanity top and installed a new sink. Can't praise them enough for their attention to detail and terrific work. There are no visible seams - and believe me I looked! Amazing job at a terrific price - thank you Ammar, Adam and team.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you as well, we wish you best of luck with the rest of your renovations.

More about Quick Quartz Countertops

Quartz Countertops in as little as 5 days! High Quality Product and Service. Variety of stone options. We offer free in-home consultations. *** Established with a mission of improving the service, speed and quality of the new countertops being installed in Durham Region and surrounding area, Quick Quartz has been ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Oshawa?