Nerds2 You

Reviews for Nerds2 You

Park Ball Hockey in Edmonton
Park Ball Hockey in Edmonton

Virus Removal

Had multiple malware and virus on computer making it virtually useless. It was completely removed and computer is now in working order. Saved me thousands of dollars! Thank you Claudio!

Happy to have cleaned everything up for you, don't hesitate to call again in the future.

Clint Soltys from Sherwood Park
Clint Soltys from Sherwood Park
3 reviews Strathcona, AB

Server & Computer Setup

Called Claudio and asked if he could look at the system and set it up. Came over and spent about 4 hours working on the system. Had it up in a few hours but troubleshooted a few issues. Setup included Server setup, iMac computer linked to server, a few PC's, and TV's linked to the server.

Glad I could help you out with all your issues Clint, you inspired me to set up my same server that I have at my home that's been sitting in a box for 6 months, LOL.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Fast, reliable and convenient PC fix

I was having connectivity issues with my laptop. I looked online for computer repair companies and found Nerds 2 You. I was so happy that they come to you to repair your computer especially now that it's winter. I have two active kids so I sure appreciate the convenience. Claudio fixed the problem quickly. He was professional and offered good advice. The price is fair and worth it. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you, hope to see you again soon to set up your new laptop.

Paul Lach from Edmonton
Paul Lach from Edmonton

Personal Computer Repair

I was very pleased with the effective service that was provided by Nerds2You. Our PC was repaired at our home, quickly removing the stress associated with a difficult IT problem. The cost was also very reasonable.

Thank you Paul, hope everything is going well with the computer.

Maureen in Edmonton
Maureen in Edmonton

computer repair

My computer was sounding terrible. I called the store where I bought it and they said it probably needed a fan replacement. I was reluctant to take it to them because I need my computer and could not leave it for days or weeks. I found Nerds 2 You online and called. Claudio was on time on the next working day. He saw that my computer was jammed with stuff I didn't need which he was able to recognize and clean up. Secondly he installed the malware protector I had purchased but had not activated and then he told me that my computer should be good for another ten years and that it did not need a new fan. He is trustworthy and he came to me so I was not without my computer any longer than it took for him to clean up my mess. Thanks Claudio.

I am glad you are happy with the work I did, please don't hesitate to tell your friends so they can experience the same great service!

Susan H. Smith  in Edmonton
Susan H. Smith in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Retrieving hard drive from old laptop, and setting up new laptop.

I accidentally killed my laptop when I was away on vacation. However, I made one quick call to Nerds2You, purchased my new laptop, and within 48 hours of my return from vacation, Claudio had retrieved my hard drive from my old laptop, and had my new system completely set up in my home, with much better security and back-up features than I had before. Thank you so much, Claudio, for the quick service, the reasonable pricing, and for answering all my questions along the way.

Happy to help any time, thank you soo much for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

Loretta in Edmonton
Loretta in Edmonton

Recovering Hard Drive

I called Claudio to recover my hard drive after an ice tea had spilled into my bag, and fried my computer. He came to my house and performed the work, and this is not my issue. My issue is this; and because of this I cannot give him a better rating. While he was doing this work he removed my ram, and then subsequently took it with him. It took him over 2 weeks to return the ram, but he did return it!

Review has 1 previous version
Ivan Murray from Sherwood Park
Ivan Murray from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Computer repair/service company

Two days ago I accidentally broke the screen on my Sony Vaio. I was panic stricken as this computer contains important personal information. I rang two local companies to get it fixed. One didn't have the part and said it would take the bones of a week to get fixed. The other company never even returned my call.

Then I rang Nerds2You.

Claudio had not only had the right part to easily to hand but gave an early appointment to install it tonight (Thursday 9.4.15). He arrived on time plugged in and ....SHAZZAMM.

Perfect.

Computer crisis? Call Claudio.

(Ivan Murray)

Thank you Ivan, I'm glad you are happy with the service, looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Christina Melo from Edmonton
Christina Melo from Edmonton

Computer Repair

I was having a major problem with my computer and was lost in how to fix it until I called Nerds To You and Claudio was able to come the next day to fix my issue and I was able to get right back to work. Excellent Service I will for sure recommend this company to everyone I know.

Thank you Christina! I'm glad I was able to save your computer and set it up to be safer for your daughter to use. It was a pleasure working with you!

Ursula from Strathcona County
Ursula from Strathcona County
1 review Strathcona County, AB

Retrieve Data on Dell

An electrical storm fried my operating system even with a good surge protector. Claudio was great. He came the next day to my rural home after I called so I had no lugging of equipment and waiting. Claudio found all my data! I am a genealogist and scrapbooker so to lose any data or pictures would be difficult. Claudio provided information to us as to what we could do so this does not occur again. I appreciate his patience with my replies to his questions when I didn't understand what he was asking. He would then ask it so I would understand, but in a respectful way. He obviously knows his stuff and was great at answering our questions. Thanks Claudio. Your expertise and quick response was greatly appreciated!

Thank you Ursula, it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Nerds2 You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Edmonton?