Nerds2 You

shirley  spruce grove from Spruce Grove
shirley spruce grove from Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

wireless printer issues

Fast, efficient and helpful. No need to ever wait for a friend or relative to have time again! Beats sitting on the phone for an hour or more while a technician somewhere tries to fix the problem but can't and you end up lugging your electronics to the repair shop anyway. (My past experiences !) Thank goodness I found Claudio's company. As a non-technophile who gets majorly stressed over electronics this was a great relief! I definitely recommend this service.

Pierre from Sherwood Park
Pierre from Sherwood Park

Nerds2you

Claudio was not able to fix my hard drive, and the lab he brought it to could not do much expect for taking it apart in a clean room which was too costly.

Review has 1 previous version

Data recovery from a damaged hard drive is a very costly service which is why it is very important to have a good backup of everything that is important to you.

The problem affecting this hard drive prevented my equipment from recognizing that the drive existed at all so a specialty data recovery lab must be used to recover anything from the drive.

The data recovery lab I use has seen this same issue many times with the brand of external hard drive that Pierre has and knew exactly what caused the problem and what the resolution was. I have absolutely no control of what the data recovery lab charges and I charge my clients exactly what the lab charges me with no mark up and no charge to take the drive to the lab and to return either the un-repaired or the recovered data back to the customer.

I informed Pierre about the potential charges for data recovery on my visit prior to taking it to the lab.

I had the lab do me a favor and diagnose the drive without charging the usual $200 fee to the customer.

Todd from Edmonton
Todd from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

computer repair and new system setup

Claudio provided professional and knowledgeable service in both repairing my old XP system and setting up a new Win 7 system. I will definitely continue to use his services in the future.

Thank you Todd, I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Cher Sherwood from Lancaster Park
Cher Sherwood from Lancaster Park
1 review Sturgeon, AB

Computer Data retrieval and set up of new computer

I was so impressed with speed of service and general knowledge. Super great company to go with. He was able to retrieve the data off my old computer after I was told I wouldn't be able to at all. All my old data is transferred to my new computer and it was done so quickly. I couldn't be happier! So grateful! Definitely give them a call!

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.

Linda C from Edmonton
Linda C from Edmonton

Computer Repair Service

Woohoo is what I wanted to say when I saw my desktop computer up and running again. Claudio came to my house the same day I called. He spent considerable time and as the hours went by I was preparing myself for bad news. However, Claudio stuck it out and was successful in recovering computer from the dreaded black screen and application errors. He recommended a virus program, installed it and set up scanning schedule. Very pleased - very reasonable charge for time spent. Recommended.

Tara Warner from Sherwood Park
Tara Warner from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Computer repair

I couldn't be more impressed with the service we received.We discovered nerds2you through a family recommendation. I called nerds2you yesterday with a virus problem and Claudio came out later in the day.It turned out we had more problems that that though and Claudio was great at not only fixing them but keeping us informed of costs and progress. We didn't make it easy for him; the keyboard and mouse wouldn't cooperate with his efforts and he stuck with it and stayed until the problem was fixed. He kept us informed every step of the way. He was professional and personable even when I'm sure it was frustrating. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend nerds2you. I believe he operates his business with integrity, honesty, and a true passion for what he does.I compared whats out there for computer service and for the quality of his work , the fact you keep your computer in your home, and you know whats happening every step of the way.... there is no comparison. One negative review can make a huge difference in wanting to contact a business but I highly recommend calling nerds2you with any computer repair needs. We will be calling with our new computer setup soon.

Thank You! I look forward to working with you again in the future, let me know if you need any advice picking out a new computer.

Elva Rice from Edmonton
Elva Rice from Edmonton

Computer Repair

I had been trying to get a hold of my regular computer repair person for 2 weeks without success when I saw Nerds 2 You's ad in the Coffee News. I gave them a call and Claudio was able to come out within an hour. My computer was back up and running in no time as well as it is running much faster. What a great job! I would definitely call Nerds 2 You again and highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure working with you, thank you so much for your business!

Lyle Krause from Edmonton
Lyle Krause from Edmonton

Computer Tech

Our business depends on our computers and network working, and finding someone who understands our needs, and can fix the problems quickly and the first time has been a challenge. We have worked with Claudio at Nerds2You for a number of years now, and have finally found someone we can trust. In a nutshell: He's timely, shows up when promised, diagnosis the problems, stays until it's figured out... and actually fixes them. He's easy to talk to, can explain things in english, and his rates are reasonable. It can be your personal computer, or a network in a business, and he approaches it with the same professionalism and understanding that it's important to get it working. If you're having a problem with your computer or network, I would recommend Nerds2You, Claudio knows his stuff and you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Lyle, always a pleasure working with you!

Heather Hickey from Edmonton
Heather Hickey from Edmonton

Mac Computer Repair

Claudio with Nerds 2 you service was amazing. He came direct to site twice, once for the quote and once to do the repair once the parts were in. My bill was exactly as he quoted. He was very reliable and efficient. I would strongly recommend anyone needing any electronic services.

More about Nerds2 You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Edmonton?