Nerds2You

Computer Repairs and Support
at your home or business AB T5T5L4

Reviews for Nerds2You

1 review Edmonton, AB

Paid $500 for Service 1 year ago and I am still waiting for my computer to be fixed. Had a part replaced in my Mac Air, it didn't work. I took it back to Claudio and was told that he would return the part and order a new replacement. For 2 months I was assured it was on its way, well its been over a year. Claudio won't respond to numerous texts or phone calls. I am out my money and still have a laptop that won't work.

tasteslikecopper in Edmonton
tasteslikecopper in Edmonton

MacBook Maladies Mended

Claudio fixed some serious problems with my MacBook Air that I most likely would not have figured out on my own. He is very knowledgable, focused, and efficient. I really appreciated that he answered a number of my random tech questions. I learned a lot in a short period of time. He ordered me a new battery and will install it once it arrives. He also cleared up a lot of space on my laptop. For someone like me whose tech-savviness is rapidly deteriorating, a company like Nerds 2 You is extremely helpful and well worth the money. I find Claudio, and Nerds 2 You, are trustworthy, experienced, friendly, and they value your time.

Prairie in Nisku
Prairie in Nisku
1 review Nisku, AB

Laptop Repaid

Nerd2you was recommended to us to repair one of our company laptops that kept displaying a blue option screen. Claudia came in, changed the hard drive, charged us $319.00 and left. The next day I opened up the laptop and there was the same blue screen. For 3 weeks I called the company and leaving messages every second day with no response. I finally used my cell phone and called, he answered and said I sent you instructions by email on how to fix that but I will send again. I waited for another 2 weeks for that email to arrive - never did. I had even emailed him to be sure he had the correct address. I called him again, he acted surprised that I hadn't received his emails. Tells me its an option screen - hit save and exit and you are good to go. Did that and tried to use the laptop but within 2 minutes that screen is back.
We will never ever use or recommend this company.

Valante in Edmonton
Valante in Edmonton

STARTUP ISSUES OF AN OLD SONY VAIO VPCCB SERIES

Setting up the appointment with Claudio was easy and he was at my door
within a day. He was pretty honest about the diagnosis and possible causes thereof, including my own wrong doings! lol...and also provided options as to the level of service I would prefer. My computer now works better than it ever did before. The service and communication are wonderful and as such I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NERDS2YOU.

Vickanni in Edmonton
Vickanni in Edmonton

Wonderful job!

Was very cordila on the phone, and very promptly came with the parts after about two days and did the job, and made sure it was done really good. I would always patronise them again if need be in the future.

Well done Claudio of Nerds2You! You were simply very amazing!

dddebolt in Edmonton
dddebolt in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Transfer files old to new

I was having trouble with our Outlook on several of our devices. A quick call to Nerds2You and it was fixed that day. Pleasant service and even good followup when I had a question. I would recommend!

Glad I was able to help you out with your new computer getting set up and getting access to your transferred email.

Great service!

We have been using Nerds 2 You since our business opened... We are very happy with their quick response to our calls, and their knowledge about computer issues... We will continue to call them when we run into computer problems... They offer a great service!!

Thank you for the review and your continued use of my services.

ralph in Edmonton
ralph in Edmonton

Clean Computer

Claudio came over within 2 day's and was fast and efficient and explained a lot. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone. Was easy to make an appointment. Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to let others know about your experience. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

OttOpixel in Wetaskiwin
OttOpixel in Wetaskiwin
1 review Wetaskiwin, AB

Does What He Says.

Claudio is the real deal. He is no nonse get the job done.

I had great communications throughout with claudio.

From ordering parts, to coming to my home to repair the computer, I was always updated, and what he said he would do, he did.

I will be calling Claudio if I need computer repair in the future.

Thank you for your business, it is very appreciated, looking forward to working with you in the future!

Zeke in Edmonton
Zeke in Edmonton

Home Laptop Repair

I called nerds2you and spoke with Claudio to see of he could replace a cooling fan on my 4 year old Toshiba laptop that I use in my home office. Claudio gave me a price right away for the part and labour that was better than the big box store and independent store that I previously contacted. Best part was that he would come to my home and do the the repair once the part arrived as part of his service! Claudio arrived on time and did a great job. I was so impressed that I had him back to do a full tune up a couple days later. I would not hesitate in recommending this company - It is like having your own IT person at your beckon call!

Thank you, I really enjoyed meeting you, knowing you are HAPPY with the service you received makes me smile!

More about Nerds2You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.