Nerds2You

Computer Repairs and Support
at your home or business AB T5T5L4
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Nerds2You

Peter in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

My workstation computer hard drive crashed in October. I sent Nerds 2You a message. Response was quick. Claudio was able to fit me in for an appointment that met my schedule. It took about 2 hours. New hard drive was installed and my files recovered. I also decided to replace my existing virus protection with a new product. The computer has been running great for the last 4 weeks or so. I would recommend Claudio with Nerd2You Thanks Claudio ...great service!

Glad to have been able to get you back up running quickly, thanks for the business!

Denise in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were having problems with our Win10 computer going into an infinite cycle of partially completing an update. We were able to book an appointment the same day, and Claudio spent two hours running diagnostics and getting things up and running again. Needed a follow-up visit a few days later (for a related problem ... ) and now things are up and running fine. Very satisfied with both the promptness and quality of the work.

Definitely a difficult problem to resolve, thank you for your patience in getting it done, glad everything is working properly for you now. Thank you very much for your business.

Cathy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

After having my bank account hacked, the bank advised I needed to have my computer professionally "cleaned". I called Nerds2You and Claudio was on site within two hours of my call. He ran diagnostics on my laptop and made some really good recommendations regarding antivirus software and updating of other computer software that may have contributed to my security breach. I feel confident that he knows what he is talking about and that I am in a much better place than before. Thank you Claudio.

Thanks you! I'm glad I was able to help and that you feel safer using your computer.

1 review Edmonton, AB

I had problem with the power switch on my Dell Inspiron 15 lap top. Since I had to send the laptop away for 3+ weeks to get it repaired with Dell or Best Buy, I approached two other repair shops. Both said the parts are not available for the. Nerds 2 You informed me that he can get it in 2 days. Claudio called me back in 2 days to inform that the part arrived and came to my house a couple of days later and got it repaired. But I noticed b my key board backlight is not coming on. He came back after 3 days and fixed the loose connection.
I am very happy with his service. He is reliable.

Thanks for the business, it's really appreciated.

Jord Electric Ltd. in Grande Prairie
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had an issue with our small business computer and after seeing the reviews for Nerds2You I gave Claudio a call. He was able to make it out the next day. He was efficient, pleasant and thorough in his handling of our multiple issues. We will be calling Nerd2You to come in on a regular basis to help us stay problem free. Thank you Claudio.

Thank you very for the opportunity to help you out, I'm pleased that you are happy with the you received. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Duncan from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Claudio did a good job fixing a broken laptop key expeditiously and at reasonable cost. Another company had offered to fix it by sending the keyboard away for two weeks or more, which would not have been acceptable.

Thank you for all your business Duncan, always a pleasure to work with you and getting all your computers secure and safely backed up.

Securlink Security in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hi, I am situated in Montreal, Québec, I have a few clients in Edmonton and Calgary, the computer at the Edmonton site when down.i found nerds 2 you on the internet, so I took a chance and called them.
I was very lucky, the service has been amazing, the turn around time was fast, and the pricing was very fair, I wasn't over charged because I am not local, (this is common practice with other companies).
I would not hesitate to recommend Claudio and his company in the future.

Stephen Rodin
Securlink Security Solutions
Montreal, Québec

I'm glad everything worked out as well as it did with this seemingly mysterious issue. It was a pleasure working with you.

Quick booking, available to come on short notice and fixed my email issue in less than an hour. Can't beat the convenience of coming to my office either. I will be calling again!

Thanks for the business, it's really appreciated. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Linda Meneses in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Whenever my husband and I have issues with our computer, we always call Nerds 2 You , fast service, and very good customer support. I will recommend this company to everyone I know.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts.

1 review Edmonton, AB

When I called in Nerds to You I had trustingly hired another consultant whom I thought I could call upon for technical assistance
whenever needed.My dealings with them was an exercise in frustration.
Then I sought out and called Nerds to you and soon after he came it was like a breath of fresh air.He was knowledgable quick and to the
point.I will certainly call him again.

Thank you very much!

More about Nerds2You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.