Nerds2 You

at your home or business AB T5T5L4

Reviews for Nerds2 You

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Laptop fix

Claudio, came and initially was good. He got my sage up and running and that was my major concern. In the process my office software was lost. I called him and requested he come and locate and reinstall the files. he was reluctant but did come. He did nothing, but left me a note to say that I would have to buy a new program. I called him and asked why he did nothing. He tried to tell me that he spoke to another worker who told him that he did not know if we had discs so Claudio left. I asked him why he didn't just call me. He tried arguing to defend himself, once he became belligerent I hung up. I got someone else in to fix it which took about 10 minutes. Not impreessed with this Claudios customer service, or lack there of!

Benjamin in Sherwood Park
Benjamin in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Laptop Repair

Laptop was overheating, called Nerds 2 You and had a technician come the same day. He took the laptop apart, cleaned it out, and checked the parts very thoroughly. He fixed the thermal paste on my CPU and also managed to catch the RAM being a bit dislodged. All for a reasonable price!

Thank you for the opportunity to help you out, I really appreciate the business!

Patrick in Edmonton
Patrick in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Computer Maintenance/Troubleshooting

Speed for repair took more time than I thought because of complex issues with computer.
I found Claudio very patient and he was able to solve all the problems on my PC!
Yes I would recommend this company and Claudio to others
He told me to try to do one thing at time and not overload my computer with too many things open at one time.

Thank you Patrick, I really enjoyed working with you.

Prompt efficient service

Very happy with Nerds2You prompt service. My computer issues where solved(3 computers) on the day of the requested service call at a reasonable price. Nice to have someone show up for their appointed time and solve my computer problems.

Thank you very much, I'm very happy that I was able to help you out, it was a pleasure meeting and working with you.

T6J 7A3 in Edmonton
T6J 7A3 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

fixed word processor on iMac.

I struggled with my word processor (iMac) , really needed it, and connection to printer wasn't working that well either. Claudio fixed both, he's very knowledgable. He was readily available and it didn't take long for him to do his work. Thank you very much, Claudio. I'd happily recommend him .

Thank you very much for your business, I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Max E in Edmonton
Max E in Edmonton

Screen Badly Cracked

My laptop's screen was pretty badly cracked at the start of the school year, and it unfortunately got worse over time until the entire screen was just dead pixels. I needed the laptop to take notes, so I needed a fix fast. Thankfully, Claudio was super quick to reply and after he had gotten a screen in on a Friday, an appointment was set up for the following Monday! It took him about 12 minutes tops to exchange the screens, and the price was half of what other repair companies are charging, which is super helpful for a university student. Overall excellent service, and he came to me!

Thanks again for your business, it's truly appreciated, I'm happy that I was able to get you back up and running!

Nannyelle in Edmonton
Nannyelle in Edmonton

Ipad, kindle

Very promp,listened to my concerns, fixed the problems in a very professional way. I am very pleased with the service I received, well worth the money. Now I am back to reading my kindle.

Thank you so much for your business and the kind words. It truly was a pleasure to meet you and am very happy that you enjoyed the service!

2 laptops scanned and cleaned

Claudio fit me in to his very busy schedule at the last minute and I am very appreciative of that.

He cleaned up 2 Mac laptops that were potentially infiltrated with malware.

He was efficient and friendly.

So far no problems with malware !!

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to write a review , it is greatly appreciated.

Tanya in Edmonton
Tanya in Edmonton

Laptop repair

I am from out of town, and while staying in Edmonton my laptop started freezing up. I found Nerd2You through the search engine on my phone and Claudio had awesome reviews. I phoned him and explained my situation and he was extremely helpful trying to work around my schedule!! He came over, got right to work, and my laptop now works better than the day I got it!! Thank you so much, Claudio!! If I am ever in need of computer repair while I am in Edmonton I will defenitely e giving you a call!!

Louise in Edmonton
Louise in Edmonton

Computer repair

Great service and excellent response time. Friendly, knowledgable and very helpful. We have use this service before and have been very satisfied. Would highly recommend this service. Definitely have no complaints or concerns.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Nerds2 You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Edmonton?