Nerds2 You

Reviews for Nerds2 You

T6J 7A3 in Edmonton
T6J 7A3 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

fixed word processor on iMac.

I struggled with my word processor (iMac) , really needed it, and connection to printer wasn't working that well either. Claudio fixed both, he's very knowledgable. He was readily available and it didn't take long for him to do his work. Thank you very much, Claudio. I'd happily recommend him .

Thank you very much for your business, I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Max E in Edmonton
Max E in Edmonton

Screen Badly Cracked

My laptop's screen was pretty badly cracked at the start of the school year, and it unfortunately got worse over time until the entire screen was just dead pixels. I needed the laptop to take notes, so I needed a fix fast. Thankfully, Claudio was super quick to reply and after he had gotten a screen in on a Friday, an appointment was set up for the following Monday! It took him about 12 minutes tops to exchange the screens, and the price was half of what other repair companies are charging, which is super helpful for a university student. Overall excellent service, and he came to me!

Thanks again for your business, it's truly appreciated, I'm happy that I was able to get you back up and running!

Nannyelle in Edmonton
Nannyelle in Edmonton

Ipad, kindle

Nerds2 You
at your home or business
AB
T5T5L4

Very promp,listened to my concerns, fixed the problems in a very professional way. I am very pleased with the service I received, well worth the money. Now I am back to reading my kindle.

Thank you so much for your business and the kind words. It truly was a pleasure to meet you and am very happy that you enjoyed the service!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

2 laptops scanned and cleaned

Claudio fit me in to his very busy schedule at the last minute and I am very appreciative of that.

He cleaned up 2 Mac laptops that were potentially infiltrated with malware.

He was efficient and friendly.

So far no problems with malware !!

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to write a review , it is greatly appreciated.

Tanya in Edmonton
Tanya in Edmonton

Laptop repair

I am from out of town, and while staying in Edmonton my laptop started freezing up. I found Nerd2You through the search engine on my phone and Claudio had awesome reviews. I phoned him and explained my situation and he was extremely helpful trying to work around my schedule!! He came over, got right to work, and my laptop now works better than the day I got it!! Thank you so much, Claudio!! If I am ever in need of computer repair while I am in Edmonton I will defenitely e giving you a call!!

Louise in Edmonton
Louise in Edmonton

Computer repair

Great service and excellent response time. Friendly, knowledgable and very helpful. We have use this service before and have been very satisfied. Would highly recommend this service. Definitely have no complaints or concerns.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Paid $500 for Service 1 year ago and I am still waiting for my computer to be fixed. Had a part replaced in my Mac Air, it didn't work. I took it back to Claudio and was told that he would return the part and order a new replacement. For 2 months I was assured it was on its way, well its been over a year. Claudio won't respond to numerous texts or phone calls. I am out my money and still have a laptop that won't work.

tasteslikecopper in Edmonton
tasteslikecopper in Edmonton

MacBook Maladies Mended

Claudio fixed some serious problems with my MacBook Air that I most likely would not have figured out on my own. He is very knowledgable, focused, and efficient. I really appreciated that he answered a number of my random tech questions. I learned a lot in a short period of time. He ordered me a new battery and will install it once it arrives. He also cleared up a lot of space on my laptop. For someone like me whose tech-savviness is rapidly deteriorating, a company like Nerds 2 You is extremely helpful and well worth the money. I find Claudio, and Nerds 2 You, are trustworthy, experienced, friendly, and they value your time.

Prairie in Nisku
Prairie in Nisku
1 review Nisku, AB

Laptop Repaid

Nerd2you was recommended to us to repair one of our company laptops that kept displaying a blue option screen. Claudia came in, changed the hard drive, charged us $319.00 and left. The next day I opened up the laptop and there was the same blue screen. For 3 weeks I called the company and leaving messages every second day with no response. I finally used my cell phone and called, he answered and said I sent you instructions by email on how to fix that but I will send again. I waited for another 2 weeks for that email to arrive - never did. I had even emailed him to be sure he had the correct address. I called him again, he acted surprised that I hadn't received his emails. Tells me its an option screen - hit save and exit and you are good to go. Did that and tried to use the laptop but within 2 minutes that screen is back.
We will never ever use or recommend this company.

Valante in Edmonton
Valante in Edmonton

STARTUP ISSUES OF AN OLD SONY VAIO VPCCB SERIES

Setting up the appointment with Claudio was easy and he was at my door
within a day. He was pretty honest about the diagnosis and possible causes thereof, including my own wrong doings! lol...and also provided options as to the level of service I would prefer. My computer now works better than it ever did before. The service and communication are wonderful and as such I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NERDS2YOU.

More about Nerds2 You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Edmonton?