Nerds2You

OttOpixel in Wetaskiwin
OttOpixel in Wetaskiwin
1 review Wetaskiwin, AB

Does What He Says.

Claudio is the real deal. He is no nonse get the job done.

I had great communications throughout with claudio.

From ordering parts, to coming to my home to repair the computer, I was always updated, and what he said he would do, he did.

I will be calling Claudio if I need computer repair in the future.

Thank you for your business, it is very appreciated, looking forward to working with you in the future!

Zeke in Edmonton
Zeke in Edmonton

Home Laptop Repair

I called nerds2you and spoke with Claudio to see of he could replace a cooling fan on my 4 year old Toshiba laptop that I use in my home office. Claudio gave me a price right away for the part and labour that was better than the big box store and independent store that I previously contacted. Best part was that he would come to my home and do the the repair once the part arrived as part of his service! Claudio arrived on time and did a great job. I was so impressed that I had him back to do a full tune up a couple days later. I would not hesitate in recommending this company - It is like having your own IT person at your beckon call!

Thank you, I really enjoyed meeting you, knowing you are HAPPY with the service you received makes me smile!

Aylasa in Edmonton
Aylasa in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Speedy response & great fix too!

I had been having printer/computer issues for a while and tried everything I could think of to fix it. Finally gave up and call Nerds2You - Claudio arranged to come by the same day and within 1/2 hour had the printer working and a couple of other small things done for me.
I'll definitely be calling again when I need help and referring my friends to him.

Thank you, it was very nice to meet you, happy to have helped.

happy in Saint Albert
happy in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Took our money and ran

Asked this guy to tend to our computers in a medical practice. Was good the first couple times, then tried to fix a major problem, but didn't. And didn't tell us he didn't know how. The manager (myself) wasn't around so he told the receptionist to pay CASH him immediately as that was his policy, so she did. We realized there is still a problem and tried to get a hold of him several times...he is nowhere to be found.

BEWARE if you hire this guy!!!!

Sorry but I have no medical office clients in St Albert and have never had a policy of cash only, I have been accepting credit and debit cards since I opened 9 years ago.

I believe you have the wrong company here.

Product and service

Claudio is an excellent person, intelligent, hard worker, and punctual at work. He is very knowledgeable in computer services.
If you need any help with your computer. I strongly recommend Claudio to fix your computer.

Fixed my Computer

Great company to call when you have computer problems. I called for my business computer he booked me in that day. Arrived on time, fixed it quickly and followed up. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your business, I really appreciate it.

Mobile computer repair

Prompt, knowledgable and helpful. Solved my problem and got us back up and running. Claudio was professional and provided an external back up option to prevent loss in the event of future catastrophe. Very satisfied.

Thank you for your business, happy to have helped!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great Service - Hard Drive Crashed

My workstation computer hard drive crashed in October. I sent Nerds 2You a message. Response was quick. Claudio was able to fit me in for an appointment that met my schedule. It took about 2 hours. New hard drive was installed and my files recovered. I also decided to replace my existing virus protection with a new product. The computer has been running great for the last 4 weeks or so. I would recommend Claudio with Nerd2You Thanks Claudio ...great service!

Glad to have been able to get you back up running quickly, thanks for the business!

Denise in Edmonton
Denise in Edmonton

computer troubleshooting / repair

We were having problems with our Win10 computer going into an infinite cycle of partially completing an update. We were able to book an appointment the same day, and Claudio spent two hours running diagnostics and getting things up and running again. Needed a follow-up visit a few days later (for a related problem ... ) and now things are up and running fine. Very satisfied with both the promptness and quality of the work.

Definitely a difficult problem to resolve, thank you for your patience in getting it done, glad everything is working properly for you now. Thank you very much for your business.

Cathy in Edmonton
Cathy in Edmonton

Computer Repair

After having my bank account hacked, the bank advised I needed to have my computer professionally "cleaned". I called Nerds2You and Claudio was on site within two hours of my call. He ran diagnostics on my laptop and made some really good recommendations regarding antivirus software and updating of other computer software that may have contributed to my security breach. I feel confident that he knows what he is talking about and that I am in a much better place than before. Thank you Claudio.

Thanks you! I'm glad I was able to help and that you feel safer using your computer.

More about Nerds2You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.