Nerds2 You

Kathy Holmes from Morinville
Kathy Holmes from Morinville
1 review Morinville, AB

Computer Repairs

The first time my hard drive crashed and I had nothing backed up. Nerds2U was able to retrieve my business program and my files and put them on a new computer. Very happy my information was saved.

Thank you for the review Kathy.
Happy I was able to provide you with a new computer and save all your important data at a great price. Thank you for your continued business over the last few years.

Guido  in Edmonton
Guido in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Laptop Repair

I needed my laptop screen replaced and they responded very quickly and gave me the best price after calling some of the big box stores. The tech I spoke ordered the screen in for me, it arrived very quickly then came to my house to install it, I was never without my computer for the entire process and was completely repaired the day that the part arrived (which took 2 days). The technician that came to my house (Claudio) was very professional and did a wonderful job.

Thanks again for your business, I'm glad I was able to help you out!

just spreading the word
just spreading the word
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

computer repair

This company was helpful during the repair but once all was paid for I still had the same problem and there was not alot of cooperation to help fix the problem.

This is a complicated problem that I gave the customer 3 different resolutions including a full refund of the $150 that I charged for the repair (not $300 as indicated in the review), I have not yet even cashed the cheque that they used to pay for the service.

Please read on for a full explanation of what happened.

This user had 2 major issues, the first complaint was that the screen would go blank, the 2nd was that it was very difficult to even turn the computer on. I experienced the not turning on issue while diagnosing the problem and suggested that replacement of the main board would fix both issues and felt very strong that it would, but since the computer would not even turn on I couldn't do a 100% positive diagnosis on the issue with the screen. I discussed alternative ways to use the laptop like hooking up an external monitor and they had one there on site. I ordered and installed an entirely new bottom half of the laptop including keyboard, mouse, and main board and installed it, when I turned it on everything worked (witnessed by staff that was there) and I had the computer on for about 30 minutes without issue.

The next day I got a call saying the screen would go blank again after a few minutes of use (but no issue at all with turning on the power any more). I gave the customer 3 different options on how I could help resolve the issue including a FULL REFUND of the $150 I charged for the parts and service (not the $300 that is indicated in the review), I have yet to hear back from them on their final decision.

The review was submitted 24 hours after I completed the work, right after I had explained that the 3 options to them including the full refund.

Fentisha Boswell in Edmonton
Fentisha Boswell in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Home Computer Repair and Cleanup

Claudio at Nerds2You is fabulous. He makes time ON DEMAND., and cen either be there that day, or will arrive the day after. He is thorough and gives free advise on different kinds of software programs and security issues. Very Helpful! A lifesaver - and economical!

Thank you Fentisha! I really appreciate your review, look forward to hearing from you again soon.

More about Nerds2 You

Nerds 2 You is the fastest way to have your computer issues resolved in the Edmonton area. We come to your location and get the work done usually on the first visit, either same day or within 2 business days.
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Edmonton?