Mr. Rooter Plumbing

Doug in Pefferlaw
Doug in Pefferlaw
1 review Pefferlaw, ON

Kitchen tap

Rick was helpful with his advice regarding our malfunctioning kitchen tap. After further discussion, he solved our problem with a new Moen product. Knowledgeable, honest and a pleasure to deal with.

Rhonda in Toronto
Rhonda in Toronto

Fixed our toilet

It was Easter Sunday and we had weekend guests - and the toilet started to back up. I phoned Mr Rooter and Rick was out and had the problem fixed within 1.5 hours.

DJ Bevan from Lindsay
DJ Bevan from Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

Plumbing repair

Over 2 years ago we had a sump pump replaced. Mr Rooter came and completed the work and added an external exit so the effluent could be sent outside the house. Their guarantee would last 1 year and the work was well done and to code. After last winter, the cold winter cracked the pipe and when I had a furnace replaced the external piping, which had frozen, would not allow water to flow out of the sump. I cut the pipe to allow the outflow. We wrote to Mr Rooter Plumbing and explained the situation. Even though their guarantee had expired and work was done to their pipe without their consultation, Operations Manager Ken came to our house and reviewed the situation. To please his customers, Ken reconnected the pipe and completed the work himself in less than an hour. Ken did not charge us for this follow-up service. The sump pump is working beautifully and we are very pleased. Ken and his company Mr Rooter Plumbing (Newmarket) exceeded themselves in their customer service and we would endorse them to anyone for the quality of their plumbing work and their professional integrity.

Katherine  from Schomberg
Katherine from Schomberg
4 reviews , ON

Unclog Drain

After moving into a new house, we found we had a clogged drain in our kitchen sink. I called several plumbers in the area and no one was available right away until we called Mr. Rooter.
The serviceman Josh arrived and got right to work. He worked very hard, finally solving our problem. I was pleased with that result, but far more pleased with Josh's service. He was great! Since it was a new house for us, he spent time checking things and explaining things to me. I could not have been more pleased with Josh's service. If I ever need a plumber again, I certainly know who to call. I cannot recommend Mr Rooter highly enough. Fantastic!

More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing

Mr. Rooter Plumbing offers 24/ 7 residential & commercial plumbing services for drains, faucets, toilets, pipes, well pumps, septic tanks & water heaters throughout Pefferlaw, Georgina and York Region.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Pefferlaw?