San-Del Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M9N 2Y5
Plumbing
San-Del Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for San-Del Plumbing Ltd.

Maria I.
Maria I.

Sump Pump Install

Called San Del Plumbing because we had an issue with the accumulation of water around the house due to the lower grade of our property. They quickly responded and came to assess the problem. They installed a sump pump and we haven't had any issues since. They were very professional and courteous. Thanks San Del!

Home Renovation

We did a complete gut job on our home and contracted some of the work ourselves. We were especially particular with our plumbing and electrical work. When we hired San Del Plumbing, we felt confident we were hiring the right company. We were not disappointed. They were honest, they showed up when they said they were going to and did whatever it took to meet our tight deadlines. They were professional, courteous, CLEAN (which is a big bonus), considerate of our property, and most importantly they were such a pleasure to work with. Our GC was so impressed with their work that he asked where we found them! We would hire them again in a heartbeat. They were worth every single penny.

Kitchen, Bathroom Reno

My husband and I renovated our house and were in need of plumbing services. I called San-Del Plumbing because they came highly recommended. I spoke to Alessandro who was extremely helpful and was able to give me a rough estimate over the phone. Alessandro and Peter came and installed our bathroom, kitchen and laundry room fixtures as well as hooked up our washing machine, fridge and dishwasher. We were extremely satisfied with the services they provided. They were extremely knowledgeable and ready to answer any questions we had while they were completing the job.

Lauren S in North York
Lauren S in North York

The Best in the Business for Plumbing Work

I have used San-Del plumbing for a variety of different needs. From fixing leaks, to roughing in a new bathroom, no job is too big or small for San Del.

They are professional, timely, and friendly. Most importantly, they are honest, fair, and don't cut corners in their work. Our new bathroom rough-in was absolutely seamless.

I would highly recommend San-Del to anyone looking for high-quality work from a stand-up company.

More about San-Del Plumbing Ltd.

San-Del Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing and drain company that has been serving Toronto & the GTA for 30 years. We are a licensed and insured Toronto based company specializing in all aspects of plumbing, backwater valve installations, drain cleaning and drain repairs. Whether small or large ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?