Unique Plumbing

Unique Plumbing

Reviews for Unique Plumbing

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Renovating kitchen and bathroom

Person in charge had a professional approach,without wasting our time prepared the estimate to make sure it meets our budget which it actually was a little less cost than what i was expecting comparing with two other quotes that i had, They had to work on weekend since we were not available weekday. They were on time fast and clean, one person did the job which looks like a team work job. we do appreciate their skill, manner and on top fair price.

Hi Thanks for choosing unique plumbing for your renovations. Enjoy your beautiful home and Have a great time.

katie herbert from Toronto
katie herbert from Toronto

Full house Reno - all new underground, rough in and final

Ali worked on my full gut renovation overseeing the plumbing rough in, including underground, and finishes for 3.5 washrooms, kitchen and laundry. He was knowledgeable, polite, timely and fairly priced. I would recommend him to fellow renovators.

Hi ,Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback, I’m pleased to read about the "above the line" my work .
I appreciate that you would recommend my job to others and I thank you for choosing unique plumbing , Have a great day!

Mahshid in Toronto
Mahshid in Toronto

Install kitchen sink and faucet sink

”It was my second time using Unique plumbing and I am very pleased with their work. They provide a very quick response time, no hidden costs, and all my options were clearly presented and discussed. They were friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely call them again for any project or plumbing problem. I will certainly recommend others to use their services.”

My pleasure, any time. Thank you.

More about Unique Plumbing