Tankless Experts

Reviews for Tankless Experts

Marianne in Mississauga
Marianne in Mississauga

Professional Service for new Tankless Water Heater

Kyle replaced our 10.5 year old tankless water heater (Navien CR-180 natural gas) with a new unit (NPE-210S) in October 2020 (Mississauga). We were without hot water when we contacted Kyle and were surprised but appreciative that he was able to perform the work later that same day. He observed all COVID-19 procedures, respected our home by putting down a tarp from the front to the basement doors, and completed the work in about two hours. Kyle was clear, direct, and professional and we would not hesitate to recommend him.

John Oborne,  Oborne Contracting
John Oborne, Oborne Contracting

Tankless systems

We at Oborne Contracting Inc use Tankless Experts Inc. as our go to company for tankless water heater, heated floors and boiler installs.

The service is always professional. Kyle the owner is very knowledgeable, informative and dependable. My clients are happy and that makes me happy.

We had Kyle install a tankless sytem in our own home as well. Thanks Kyle

tobeyblack in M3H4P5
tobeyblack in M3H4P5

Boiler repair

I have been using Kyle at Tankless for a while now and he is spectacular! He is always prompt and professional. I recommend him highly! If you are thinking of getting a tankless system he is definitely a great choice!

Sarina Koshy from Mississauga
Sarina Koshy from Mississauga

Tankless water heater

There was a leak from the chamber of the Tankless Water Heater I had. A service specialist from a company I contacted confirmed the unit is to be replaced and the indicative costs that I would have to bear were very high.
I then contacted Kyle from Tankless Experts who advised that the vendor is to be contacted with pictures of the fault to explore replacement within warranty. Kyle visited promptly and did the needful. The Approval was obtained and Kyle replaced the entire unit efficiently, quickly and did a complete job. He arrived at the promised time and made the process so simple for me. This was also a huge cost save as well (labour costs vs whole unit cost).

Tai
Tai

Navien tankless water installation

Kyle is a hard-working guy who knows his favoured equipment and how to install it properly. He's on time and available on short notice, and the price is very fair. (These units are expensive -- although they're worth it!) Thanks for the advice and the good work, Kyle.

Thadeu in Burlington
Thadeu in Burlington

Tankless installation

Called Kyle asking for suggestions and quote for a replacement of my old hot water tank with a tankless option. Kyle was precise in the information and the quote was very decent. We had some setbacks due to the way some pipes were in my house, but no surprises in the final price. This to me is an evidence of knowledge doing the quote and customer obsession. Kyle not only did not take any short cuts but also charged me exactly the price he gave me. The resulting work was great. Highly recommended.

Peter in Milton
Peter in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Tankless Replacement

Replaced my rental tankless with a new Navien unit. Kyle provided guidance on selecting the right unit, a very fair price (much better than other local quotes), and was quick to set up the installation. He was thorough in the work, and without question honored the quote even though I'm pretty sure there was a bit more work involved than he had anticipated. Highly recommend.

Anaar in Richmond Hill
Anaar in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cold water valve leaking

Kyle was prompt, courteous and professional. I sent him a picture of what was happening, he was quick to diagnose the trouble and a couple of other things which previously had been done sloppily, according to Kyle.
We now have lovely hot water almost instantly, whereas before we had to wait quite a while for the hot water to come through. I am looking forward to seeing our next water bill for the difference in usage.
Thank you, Kyle, for coming to our rescue.
The service was exceptional, Kyle popped by on another day to advise us about the life of the heater and the guarantee for his work. I appreciated that.
We will be calling on him again but we will find out the full charge first, too much of a shock for us.

Graham
Graham
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Tankless Water Heater

I was very pleased with the prompt, professional and courteous service. They disconnected my old Reliance water heater and got it up to the garage, inspected my space to find the optimal setup and I now have a great tankless water heater which operating great! A pleasure to work with and high quality work...cannot ask for much more than that.

Ron in Scarborough
Ron in Scarborough

Flush tankless watewr heater

I needed to have my tankless water flushed to remove scale build up in the heat exchanger but the company who installed it had not installed isolation valves. The technician from Tankless Experts came right on time and installed the missing valve set and flushed the system.

Great work and excellent service.

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Oakville?