Tankless Experts

Burlington ON L7S 1W9

Reviews for Tankless Experts

Terence in Mississauga
Terence in Mississauga

Direct vent Navien water heater replacement installation.

Kyle was responsive and punctual.

He correctly answered my questions related to possible upgrades, showing his knowledge and experience.

His was not the lowest price, but he did good, quality, tidy work ensuring he cleaned up before leaving.

I would certainly recommend his services and use them again if required.

GavinK
GavinK

Combi boiler installation

Kyle did a fantastic job on the installation of our new heating system. He was fast, extremely knowledgeable, responsive, fair on quote and turned up quickly on two separate occasions to check in on questions we had after installation. Would highly recommend Tankless Experts.

RKCR
RKCR
0 reviews Milton, ON

Hot Water Tank replace with Tankless

Kyle was quik to respond, provide a quote and suggested the right tankless system at the right price. He removed the old tank (dropped off the tank to original supplier) and the service was neat, no nonsense and professionally installed. Advised on the service schedule moving forward. Process was about 4 hours. After two weeks the Tankless system has worked as advertised!!

Lenin
Lenin
1 review Burlington, ON

Replaced HWT for a tankless solution

We are in the process of finishing our basement and our first step towards this project was to replace old hot water tank and furnace.

After doing a lot of research and reading a lot of reviews in Google and Homestars, my attention was caught with a company which all reviews were at my level of expectation for this kind of services, Tankless Experts.

I decided to call and discuss our current plan with the company. I talked to Kyle, very knowledgeable and precise with all details and explanations provided. I got surprised with all recommendations given around my furnace and decided to keep it for now.

For the water heater tank, he also detailed all benefits, models available, related cost and installation time; literally he was detailing the work plan in advance, so I basically decided to call Reliance to cancel all my maintenance plans: Water Heater, Furnace and Plumbing and gave the entire maintenance to Kyle and his company.

By the time he arrived, I knew the entire process of removing old water heater and installing the new tankless solution. Work was done quick and installation was completed within the time provided. Then Kyle explained me how to use it and program the unit if needed. Additional to that checked furnace and AC to prepare it for the Spring and Summer.

Family is very happy with the results, now we can have 2 showers simultaneously working without running out of hot water and solution recommended will be even covering the third shower we are planning to have in the basement for the new bathroom.

Kyle surpassed my expectation, I am tremendously surprised with the final results, very professional, reliable and really an expert in his domain.

Kyle is now taking care of my tankless water heater, AC, furnace and he will be the one replacing my furnace when needed, no hesitation.

He respected all Covid Protocols, covered my wood floor with his working blankets and removed/returned the old unit to Reliance. He went the extra mile to provide an superb customer experience.

I recommend Tankless Experts to anyone suffering or dealing with these big maintenance companies that are just charging you for providing a very poor service.

Thanks Kyle, great job...!!!

Pang
Pang

Tankless HWT on short notice

Do not rent your HWT from your natural gas provider, their technician deemed my tankless HWT rental as unsafe and tried to get me to sign a new rental contract.

The tech would not turn the HWT back on, so I had only cold water. Quite a situation, I spoke to Kyle after speaking to several other vendors. Kyle actually seemed like he cared, and was at my home installing the new unit within 2 hours.

I've been exceptionally happy with the results, and Kyle followed up with me afterwards to make sure that I was satisfied. I will be using Kyle in the future for my furnace needs.

Costco's vendor wouldn't be able to book for another week, clearly this was an exigent circumstance since we had no hot water in the middle of winter.

Kyle was on time, professional, cleaned up, offered to return my rental to Enercare, and most importantly took the time to explain everything. Hands down, I will be reaching out to Kyle when my furnace needs service/replacement.

Tolga
Tolga

Tankless Water Heater Installation

Kyle is a true professional. He is responsive, transparent, and trust-worthy. He replaced our tank w/h with a tankless w/h. He asked questions about our water usage and offered the appropriate product. He showed up on time and completed the work without any issues.

Sandra
Sandra

Tankless Water Heater Replacement

I discovered a problem on Boxing Day with our Navien Tankless Water Heater; it was leaking and not showing power. The unit was installed almost 12 years ago by a previous owner. My regular Service Company did not answer my call (which I understood being a holiday). I found very good reviews on HomeStars for Tankless Experts in Burlington and this prompted me to call. Kyle, the owner, answered the phone, asked detailed questions including the Model Number. He arrived in just over one hour to my home in Oakville. on Boxing Day! I continued to be both impressed and grateful that I had found his company on HomeStars and called him. He is very knowledgeable, explained the multiple problems of my older unit and he gave me a very good price for a new unit. He had the unit in his van and he installed it by himself. His quote included installation. He could not have done anything else to impress and please me. Kyle provided superior customer service with an exceptionally good Navien product. Once I enjoyed the hot water from our new unit I realized the previous unit was not working to its optimum for some time. Kyle was also very tidy and cleaned up fully after the installation taking the unusable unit away. Kyle also respected all Covid Protocols for our mutual safety. In an extremely challenging Covid-19 year there is nothing Kyle could have done more to make this a 10 STAR EXPERIENCE. I am very appreciative. Thank you

Marianne in Mississauga
Marianne in Mississauga

Professional Service for new Tankless Water Heater

Kyle replaced our 10.5 year old tankless water heater (Navien CR-180 natural gas) with a new unit (NPE-210S) in October 2020 (Mississauga). We were without hot water when we contacted Kyle and were surprised but appreciative that he was able to perform the work later that same day. He observed all COVID-19 procedures, respected our home by putting down a tarp from the front to the basement doors, and completed the work in about two hours. Kyle was clear, direct, and professional and we would not hesitate to recommend him.

John Oborne,  Oborne Contracting
John Oborne, Oborne Contracting

Tankless systems

We at Oborne Contracting Inc use Tankless Experts Inc. as our go to company for tankless water heater, heated floors and boiler installs.

The service is always professional. Kyle the owner is very knowledgeable, informative and dependable. My clients are happy and that makes me happy.

We had Kyle install a tankless sytem in our own home as well. Thanks Kyle

tobeyblack in M3H4P5
tobeyblack in M3H4P5

Boiler repair

I have been using Kyle at Tankless for a while now and he is spectacular! He is always prompt and professional. I recommend him highly! If you are thinking of getting a tankless system he is definitely a great choice!

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Oakville?