Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Lawn Maintenance
1011 Upper Middle Rd East, #1126, Oakville, ON. L6H 5Z9 Oakville ON L6H 4L1
Lawn Maintenance
Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Iris from Oakville
Iris from Oakville

Lawn Service & Garden Cleanups

Assisted Review

We've been using Natural Elements Home, Lawn, & Property Services Inc for the past two years and I'm very happy with their services. Their prices are very reasonable, our front yard always looked great last summer. They are super responsive and willing to work around our schedule and needs.

That's why we're here Iris...you're the boss! Thank you for the review.

Janet from Oakville
Janet from Oakville

Plantings, Lawn & Garden Maintenance

Assisted Review

Natural Elements has been wonderful. Dan and his team are always reliable and responsive. I have used them for the last 2 years and hope to hire them for many more.
My yard looks great and Dan’s prices are fair and reasonable. Last year I asked him to get me some spectacular pots for the front steps—they were amazing—everyone kept asking where I got them.
Dan and his team are friendly and come when they say they will. Regular maintenance, such as lawn mowing, weeding, spring and fall clean-ups, is done on time and done well. Special requests are also handled easily—I just ask him to plant bright colourful annuals and everything turns out well.
I am looking forward to another beautiful lawn and garden this year—and best of all there will be no effort on my part! I know I can trust Dan and his team to do a great job.

Thank you Janet we love your love of gardening with a "hands off" approach. ;-)

Jill from Oakville
Jill from Oakville

Lawn & Garden Service

Assisted Review

My thanks to everyone at Natural Elements. Dan and his crew provide everything a homeowner could ask for, professionalism, responsiveness and quality work. I was very unhappy with the company I had taking care of my property in 2014 and went searching for a replacement. I was very fortunate to find Natural Elements. My lawn looked the best it has looked in years. They always paid attention to all the little details, like closing my gates so I didn’t have to chase my dog down the street. I am so pleased with everything they did for me that I will be looking for their help on more next year. Thanks Dan I am looking forward to working with you again next year.

Thank you so much for your review Jill...so glad you are happy with the service. If you think the crew is careful closing the gates you should see them open them! They're terrified of your dogs lol.

Omar from Oakville
Omar from Oakville

Garden Overhaul

Assisted Review

We moved into our house in Oakville and found that the gardens had been quite neglected. The gardens were overgrown and had lots of weeds. I would have taken out the weeds myself, but at that stage I could tell weeds apart from the real plants. I desperately needed someone knowledgeable to come over to clean up the gardens. I found Dan and Natural Elements via Homestars. Dan did not disappoint. He provided a reasonable quote after coming over to review the state of the gardens. The work took two solid days of effort and the cleanup was marvelous. Dan is a great guy to deal with as he is honest, and willing to go the extra mile for his customers. Given the work he did, I am considering hiring him on a full time basis to maintain the gardens going forward.

Thanks Omar that garden was overwhelming but we figured it out. I'm interested to see what comes up this Spring...there are usually great surprises with old gardens like yours.

Penny Smith from Oakville
Penny Smith from Oakville

Fall Pruning

Assisted Review

I contacted Natural Elements based on their excellent reviews. I am now proud to add one. Dan (owner and operator)responded quickly to my email and was over to tour the property with me within a few days. He quoted me a very reasonable price for some extensive pruning and shaping. Although the job turned out to be more challenging than we thought, he invoiced me the original price. The work he did was exactly what I wanted and in a few hours he made the property look like a crew had spent days on it. After I finish this recommendation I will be making a list of all the other property maintenance jobs I want Dan to handle. I highly recommend Natural Elements.
Penny, Falgarwood, Oakville

Thanks Penny! Like I said at the time, a quote is a quote and we always make good on our commitments - including pricing. Putting the customer first always pays off in the end anyway. Your review is a perfect example of that fact. See you soon!

Konrad from Oakville
Konrad from Oakville

Lawn/Garden Service & Window Cleaning

Assisted Review

We hired Natural Elements to maintain our front lawn/yard on a weekly basis at our property in Joshua Creek in Oakville. From the initial contact, Dan was very responsive, highly professional and provided many great ideas, as well as competitive pricing. The team was also very kind in accommodating our preferred time, which was before or after our 1 year old son’s nap. Each week, they continue to be on-time, do a great job and clean up after their work. Very dependable company, with great services !! Highly recommended !! I look forward to a long term relationship ! Thank you !

PS. They also recently completed our window cleaning, which was done perfectly !

Thanks Konrad like our marketing says "nobody's perfect....but that's our goal". Glad we delivered on the windows!

Jane Doe from Burlington
Jane Doe from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

yard clean up

I haven't ever been this disappointed in service. Highly overpriced for services provided. Work performed was the easy work I could have done myself (leaf blowing) and none of what I requested professional service for (weeding, lawn de-thatching). I ended up having to hire someone else to do the work.

We did a full Spring cleanup on this very large property that included raking the front lawn, trimming large hedges, cutting new garden bed edges, leaf clean-up and some weeding. We received no complaints from the customer regarding the work performed until weeks later when we sent the invoice at the agreed price, which was below market rates. The client said we missed weeding a small area around a tree so we went back the same day and weeded the area, along with other garden beds once again at no cost to ensure the client was happy. We followed up asking if the job was completed to her satisfaction and if there were any outstanding items we needed to address. The client was unresponsive. Our increased pressure for payment resulted in full payment for the work performed (2 1/2 months past due) and the negative Homestars review which was posted the same day. The customer made no further requests for us to follow up on any missed tasks.

KC from Oakville
KC from Oakville

lawn cutting, garden work, window cleaning

Assisted Review

Dear Dan, I just wanted to thank you again for all you do to keep our property looking great. It gives me great piece of mind knowing I can be hands-off and things just get done. You are always a few steps ahead of me and continually impress me with the quality of your work, and the fantastic people who work for you. I'm almost hesitant to write you this review because I don't want too many people to find out about your company lol. I have very high standards for my gardens, and you haven't let me down yet. Keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you and your team this Spring.

Thank you Katrina don't worry no matter how big we get we'll never change what got us that way.

Sabrina P from Oakville
Sabrina P from Oakville

Garden Planting and Maintenance

Assisted Review

My husband and I hired Natural Elements to create gardens around the front of our new home where we had very little plant material. We interviewed several companies but NE was the only one that walked us through a design process that was easy to understand and allowed us to make informed decisions regarding what we wanted our gardens to look like. We don’t have green thumbs by any means and weren’t sure what we wanted. Rather than just spoon-feeding us suggestions NE took the time to find out what colours and textures appealed to us, and showed us plants and combinations to choose from based on OUR preferences. Not only did we get beautiful gardens, but we thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Dan and crew from the initial consultation, to planting and repeat visits for regular maintenance. This is the company to choose for lawn and garden needs in Oakville.

Thanks Sabrina, these makeover projects that deliver instant gratification and beautiful results are always our favourite to do, but knowing you're happy with more than just the flowers and trees is equally rewarding for the crew and I. They say the kind of business you do is the kind of business you attract. I don't know how we do it but we always seem to land AWESOME clients like you. Thanks for the review and your business. See you soon for the lawn overhaul. :-)

More about Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Servicing the Oakville area.

We are no ordinary landscape and property maintenance company.
Natural Elements was created for people who believe that companies can do better. We offer multiple services to make your life easier. While we are experts in property maintenance, our core business is really about helping our clients maintain their quality of life.

We offer exceptional results, extraordinary customer experiences, and outstanding value. Please contact us for a free quote via our website link, or Homestars directly.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business.

Lawn Maintenance and Garden Maintenance
Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Garden Design, Garden Maintenance, Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Window Cleaning, Creating Flower beds, Planting Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Annuals, Flowers, Fertilization, Pruning, Dividing perennials, Spring Cleanup, Fall Clean-up, Leaf Raking, Hedge trimming, Leaf Blowing, Pots, Trees, Trimming Shrubs, Splitting Perennials, Weeding, Edging Garden Beds, Mulch, Soil Addition and Amendment, Exterior Real Estate Makeovers, Aeration, De-thatching, Top Dress and Overseeding, Overseeding, Polymeric Sand Installation, Professional Window Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Oakville, Grass Cutting, Lawn Mowing Raking, Leaf Clean-up, Powerwashing,
Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Garden Design, Garden Maintenance, Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Window Cleaning, Creating Flower beds, Planting Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Annuals, Flowers, Fertilization, Pruning, Dividing perennials, Spring Cleanup, Fall Clean-up, Leaf Raking, Hedge trimming, Leaf Blowing, Pots, Trees, Trimming Shrubs, Splitting Perennials, Weeding, Edging Garden Beds, Mulch, Soil Addition and Amendment, Exterior Real Estate Makeovers, Aeration, De-thatching, Top Dress and Overseeding, Polymeric Sand Installation, Professional Window Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Oakville, Grass Cutting, Lawn Mowing Raking, Leaf Clean-up, Powerwashing,
2011