HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Oakville  >  Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Reviews for Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

CG
CG

Lawn and Garden Maintenance

Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.
905-876-6634
1011 Upper Middle Rd East, #1126, Oakville, ON. L6H 5Z9
Oakville
L6H 4L1

I'm a happy repeat Natural Elements customer. Dan and his team installed new sod in my courtyard back garden last year, transforming it from a lumpy, weedy mess into a smooth carpet of green. This year, Natural Elements did my spring cleanup, taking care of every detail, leaving my property looking neat and polished. I find Dan and his team a pleasure to deal with --personable, professional, efficient, reasonable on estimating and pricing, as well as attentive to detail and excellent on communication--and so I highly recommend this company's services.

Thanks so much for the review Charlene! We enjoy working with you as well!

Daphne Lapenna  in Oakville
Daphne Lapenna in Oakville

If you want the nicest looking property on your street -- Look no further!

Been with Dan ever since I bought my home in Oakville; and I have to say my grass is "Put Quality"! He recently gave my property a face-lift with bushes in the front and it looks amazing. He takes care of spring maintenance for me, preps my lawn for summer, trims and shape bushes; and make suggestions as to how to improve the overall appearance of my property. He is a wealth of knowledge and his crew are professional, and take great care to clean up and leave the property emaculate. I am constantly getting compliments on my property. He is fair with his pricing and the quality of work is short of awesome.

Thanks Daphne! Clients with your eye for detail make us better at what we do!

Judy S
Judy S

Dan & his crew are amazing!

Dan has serviced my property for the past three years, grass cutting, general yard clean up, weeding, pruning etc. I talk to Dan at the start of the season outlining what I want then he magically does his work. I find him to be very knowledgeable of all things “garden”, he has very good pricing, and makes it easy for me to pay via e transfer. I highly recommend Dan and his crew, for the great job they do, and the great service they provide.

Thank you so much for the review Judy we are very happy you're enjoying the service. No magic on our end, just a customer-focused approach and great team of people who love the work we do! See you soon!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Spring lawn and yard cleanup and spruce up

Dan was amazing to work with gave us great advice and does the yard is now the envy of the neighbourhood! He went the extra mile to make sure we were happy.

Hi Doug so glad you were happy with the makeover. Amazing how much larger yards can feel with some pruning and mulch. Thanks for the review!

Pat C.
Pat C.

Lawn and Landscaping

He is as honest as they come. Dan was someone who has passion and knowledgeable of the landscaping industry. He is super friendly and listens to your needs and does the best he can to exceed your expectations. I highly recommend Dan and his company,

Thank you for your review Stacey! Looking forward to doing your design and building the garden you've always wanted. Don't worry about having so many questions we are here to provide advice and options. :-)

roomstogrow
roomstogrow

Lawn care

We have used Natural Elements for the past 2 years and they are excellent at spring/fall clean up and shrub trimming. They provide quick and reliable service at an affordable price. Dan and his team take care to make sure our yard looks great at all times during the season. Highly recommend them!

Thank you for the review Andrea see you soon!

L M.
L M.

Spring cleanup & Garden Staging

Dan and his team have been taking care of our gardens and lawns for many years. They are trustworthy, hardworking and never disappoint. I also have referred them to my real estate clients and always receive high praise back from my clients.
I would highly recommend them!

Thank you for the review Lezlie glad to hear everyone is happy with our work! See you this Spring.

Sarah
Sarah

Lawn maintenance and window cleaning

Natural Elements has transformed our garden and outdoor space. The Summers are short and we look forward to spending time outside, now that Dan and his team have worked their magic!
Also, I highly recommend their window cleaning service. The windows sparkled afterwards!
Such a very friendly and trustworthy company with top notch service. I highly recommend Natural Elements.

Thank you Sarah! So glad you trust us to handle all the little things around your property so you can enjoy it. That's our goal with all of our clients.

Barbara S
Barbara S

Reliable, honest & hardworking company

We had Natural Elements come in for weekly lawn maintenance and have been very impressed with their service. Dan was prompt to come out & provide a quote and got to work the very next day. My gardens/lawn looks great. They also did a pretty thorough clean-up of gardens that were overgrown & in rough shape. Dan & his crew worked hard in the hot summer weather - they were reliable, polite and best of all came in under budget. I would highly recommend Natural Elements - these guys are great, honest, reliable, hardworking and genuinely nice people - very easy to work with. Thanks Dan for a job well done!

Thank you Barb we were glad to get our hands on your gardens and get them under control! All the best!

Janice, N.
Janice, N.

Re-conditioned a garden and lawn

Dan and his team did a very thorough job on a rental property that had been left in very rough shape. They thoroughly cleaned the gardens, removed a lawn of weeds and left beautiful gardens that make the entire backyard feel spacious and clean. He is professional and committed to the time he said he would arrive and complete the job. We are definitely going to be using him for our own home in the future. Highly recommend Dan and his team.

Thanks Janice we love these kinds of projects!

More about Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Servicing the Oakville area.

We are no ordinary landscape and property maintenance company.
Natural Elements was created for people who believe that companies can do better. We offer multiple services to make your life easier. While we are experts in property maintenance, our core business is really about helping our clients maintain their quality of life.

We offer exceptional results, extraordinary customer experiences, and outstanding value. Please contact us for a free quote via our website link, or Homestars directly.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business.

Lawn Maintenance and Garden Maintenance
Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Garden Design, Garden Maintenance, Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Window Cleaning, Creating Flower beds, Planting Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Annuals, Flowers, Fertilization, Pruning, Dividing perennials, Spring Cleanup, Fall Clean-up, Leaf Raking, Hedge trimming, Leaf Blowing, Pots, Trees, Trimming Shrubs, Splitting Perennials, Weeding, Edging Garden Beds, Mulch, Soil Addition and Amendment, Exterior Real Estate Makeovers, Aeration, De-thatching, Top Dress and Overseeding, Overseeding, Polymeric Sand Installation, Professional Window Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Oakville, Grass Cutting, Lawn Mowing Raking, Leaf Clean-up, Powerwashing,
Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Garden Design, Garden Maintenance, Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Window Cleaning, Creating Flower beds, Planting Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Annuals, Flowers, Fertilization, Pruning, Dividing perennials, Spring Cleanup, Fall Clean-up, Leaf Raking, Hedge trimming, Leaf Blowing, Pots, Trees, Trimming Shrubs, Splitting Perennials, Weeding, Edging Garden Beds, Mulch, Soil Addition and Amendment, Exterior Real Estate Makeovers, Aeration, De-thatching, Top Dress and Overseeding, Polymeric Sand Installation, Professional Window Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Oakville, Grass Cutting, Lawn Mowing Raking, Leaf Clean-up, Powerwashing,
2011