Lemon Tree Landscapes

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Lemon Tree Landscapes

Ray in Markham
Ray in Markham

Sod removal half done and gone MIA

Had them came into remove sod and disposal of grass so I can redo my backyard. Left all the equipments and grass clippings on my patio after the first step, they came back next day just to pickup the equipments but left the sod around. They claim they will be back to clean up the rest for 3 weeks. 2 more weeks gone by and they simply don't response anymore

D&M K.
D&M K.

Sod Replacement for Front Lawn and Backyard

Sean and Ian were awesome and very professional from beginning to end. The crew arrived early and were friendly and efficient. They listened to our wishes and accommodated them wherever they can. They were very respectful and cleaned up after they had finished their work.
Thanks guys for for a job well done!
We would absolutely have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and neighbours!

Thank you so much, Meenu. Appreciate the kind words. You and your neighbors were a pleasure to work for.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Re sodding

We used Lemon Tree Landscapes to re sod our large back and front yard which had alot of weeds, the cost was approx. $5000. To our utter shock this company did not remove old grass / sod. Instead they quickly used a weed wacker to shave down grass and laid down new sod on top. Hence, all the weed roots were still under the soil. I talked to owner multiple times regarding my fear that old weeds would return. He verbally assured me they wouldn't. But within 2 weeks of laying the new sod, our grass was full of weeds. They blamed it on the neighbours grass, (you can see neighbours yellow grass is weed free and borders our weedy green grass in pic) and only offered to do a one time weed spray! Now we have to contract out a weed service company every year to deal with the weeds. Very dishonest company. BEWARE.

Sarah, you also wrote this same review on google. This is very disappointing to read. We do not have a Sarah Ahmed in our records. When did we service your property,? We use large and small tine(spiked) roto-tillers to remove the sod. Nevertheless, maintenance is part of the on-going care for your lawn. We always send future care instructions after each project.

Paul
Paul

Sod installation

It was a pleasure working with Sean and his team from Lemon Tree. The crew was able to squeeze my 350 SQ foot project in within 2 weeks of me contacting them based on other homestars reviews. The work was quick and professionally done. On the day of installation the team members asked me if I had any special instructions and confirmed that I didn't have an irrigation system in the area where work was being done. Payment was easily done via mobile-optimized web forms. Sean followed up with detailed care instructions for my new lawn. I would recommend Lemon Tree to anyone, and while work was being done I referred my neighbour to them.

Thank you, Paul!

Akiva P.
Akiva P.

New sod and boxwood planting

Sean and his team did an incredible job! He showed up with Ian to plant the bushes and weren’t phased by 15 neighbors kids standing over them for two hours. They showed up on time with their grass laying crew and did a fantastic job. Their cleanup was immaculate. I would definitely recommend Lemon Tree Lanscapes and I have already sent them to four friends houses for quotes.
Great job Sean!

Thanks Akiva!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lay sod

They work fast get job done very poorly , didn’t pack dirt b4 laying grass and didn’t roll grass down after laying.my grass is very poor condition and very spongy very disappointed.I called them to do something about it and they keep ignoring my calls.Their only nice to you till they get paid then your history.I wouldn’t use they guys again not even for to seed my lawn they would screw that up too.They are very ignorant.

This is disappointing to see.
Sorry, this review is listed as "private". Who is this?

EP
EP
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sod Backyard with grading of existing level and fix window well.

Work was done in professional manner and on time. However very poor after sale service. Job was completed in October 2018. issues with work identified within a month but Lemon Tree Landscapes did not respond. Work got delayed due to winter, however in April 2019 partial fix was completed (window well) but ground grading and settlement of area fix is being denied. Lemon Tree was hired to fix a problem created by earlier company, which is still a problem. I shouldn't be paying yet again to fix the problem for third time. Not fair. Update: Lemon Tree came and fixed the issue.

Thanks Edris. We are glad things have settled and the issue solved. All the best.

Harold g W. in Toronto
Harold g W. in Toronto

A+++ Grading, Planting & Tree Removal

This review is regarding a project for a company I contacted during the fall of 2018. The Lemon Tree Landscaping was very pleasurable to work with. The quote was fair to the amount of work necessary to complete my overall plan. I appreciate the crews courteous behavior. I have since recommended Lemon Tree to many of my colleague at work. My wife and I are so pleased. Thank you Thank you. A++++++++++++++++++ Don't hesitate to call Shawn & Ian

Thank you for the kind words Harold & Cindy.

Derek
Derek

Don't Waste Your Money.

I Hired Ian and his brother to grade and install new sod at a new build in Toronto. They were quick to provide a quote that I though was fair.

When they arrived they had no machines which was a complete shock to me. I asked how they were going to grade my whole property and they said they had a team of 10 working by hand. Thought that was a little weird!!

I emailed them my grading plan with all the details that they needed to make sure the job was done correctly. I contacted my Surveyor to approve their work, when he came to inspect it, he was furious that I wasted his time. He laughed and said who ever did the grading obviously doesn't know how to grade or doesn't know how to read a grading plan, it was completely wrong.

I've tried to contact them to come fix their disaster but of course I've had no luck.

I had to hire another company to fix the mess that they made. What a waste of $4000.

Hello Derek
To see this review is truly upsetting.

First of all, you never contacted us about your issue with your inspector. We completed the work in mid-summer, 2018.
Secondly, we have not heard from you apart from your request several weeks later to install a patio. This request was after we had completed the grading and sod install. The work at this point had been finished for some time. There was no issue until this review pops up in 2019. You have not emailed, text or called anyone from Lemon Tree.
The property on arrival was littered with construction debris, rocks, concrete and a fenced partition between two renos. After the grading and sod was finished you and your father agreed with the work. There was a lot more work to be done at this property after we had finished the grading. Still to be completed were multiple driveways, and a massive stump to be removed. It is also worth mentioning that these homes were just built which means the ground had not yet settled.
The grading and sod install was expedited to accommodate occupancy.

Kaitlyn  in Richmond Hill
Kaitlyn in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard

Ian and Sean from Lemon Tree came to my property the following day I called.
After discussing my options they sent me a quote quickly. Everything was conducted online, so fast & easy!
Our backyard grade was in rough shape. I was worried about the water running toward my home. They came with their professional team and graded the area to slope away from my home. Added fresh top soil and sodded the entire yard up to our patio.
They did an amazing job. I am so pleased. Thank you so much for all your hard work! Will recommend to friends.

Thank you!
All the best

More about Lemon Tree Landscapes

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Ian & Sean Lemon