Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Lawn Maintenance
1011 Upper Middle Rd East, #1126, Oakville, ON. L6H 5Z9 Oakville ON L6H 4L1
Lawn Maintenance
Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Barbara S
Barbara S

Reliable, honest & hardworking company

We had Natural Elements come in for weekly lawn maintenance and have been very impressed with their service. Dan was prompt to come out & provide a quote and got to work the very next day. My gardens/lawn looks great. They also did a pretty thorough clean-up of gardens that were overgrown & in rough shape. Dan & his crew worked hard in the hot summer weather - they were reliable, polite and best of all came in under budget. I would highly recommend Natural Elements - these guys are great, honest, reliable, hardworking and genuinely nice people - very easy to work with. Thanks Dan for a job well done!

Thank you Barb we were glad to get our hands on your gardens and get them under control! All the best!

Janice, N.
Janice, N.

Re-conditioned a garden and lawn

Dan and his team did a very thorough job on a rental property that had been left in very rough shape. They thoroughly cleaned the gardens, removed a lawn of weeds and left beautiful gardens that make the entire backyard feel spacious and clean. He is professional and committed to the time he said he would arrive and complete the job. We are definitely going to be using him for our own home in the future. Highly recommend Dan and his team.

Thanks Janice we love these kinds of projects!

Sue
Sue

Landscape cleanup for home sale.

Dan and his crew did a great job of shaping, mulching and cleaning up our gardens to get our property ready for sale. He also cut and edged the grass really cleanly. It looked really professional and was done when promised. It made an amazing difference and we were really pleased!

Thank you for the review Sue more people should be tackling their landscapes prior to selling. First impressions are key.

DI in Burlington
DI in Burlington

Landscaping and yard maintenavnce

Dan and his team have maintained our Glen Abbey property for the past 4 years, with attention to detail and great care. This included weekly lawn cuts, spring and fall clean up (including leaf removal), hedge and shrubbery maintenance, and mulch on the flower beds each spring.
I would highly recommend Dan and his team for any yard maintenance required. The only reason I had to end the contract was because our home was sold and we were moving. Dan came out and did a final go through the property before the move to leave it in great shape for the new owners.
After having several lawn and yard maintenance companies work on our property in previous years, Dan and his crew stood head and shoulders above others in the field. Truly exceptional.

Highly recommend.

Thank you Dianne we were very sad to see you go. We enjoyed maintaining your property and the relationship we had with you and Walter.

nicole
nicole

Weekly lawn service

Very pleased with our weekly lawn service. Fantastic crew, courteous and genuine. Appreciate a company that treats their client's property as their own. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the review and more importantly the popsicles for the lawn crew on the hot days. Little things like that mean a lot!

Stacey
Stacey

weekly lawn maintenance

Natural elements is a great company, Dan and his team are so friendly, professional and helpful. I used another company before but NE is way better than them as my yard looks much nicer now. I am very looking forward to our 2nd season with NE as my lawn is in good hands.

Thank you for the review Stacey!

ChrisZ
ChrisZ

Lawn Care Services

Great company that continues to exceed our expectations. We're heading into our 3rd season with Natural Elements Lawn

Thanks Chris every year we get it looking a little better! We will be exceeding expectations again in 2017!

marta
marta

Lawn service

I used other lawn services in the past and last year I switched to Natural Elements on the recommendation of a neighbour. My lawn looked so much nicer that people would ask for the name of my lawn service. I like the products they use; they are thorough, neat and accommodating. The guys are reliable and friendly and the owner, Dan, is helpful and interested in my needs. Best lawn service I've used.

Thanks Marta. Every service-based company should be interested in their clients needs. While we are experts in property maintenance our core objective is making clients' lives a bit easier.

Sarah
Sarah

Lawn care

"I would highly recommend Natural Elements. Dan and his team are very friendly, professional and trustworthy. I don't know much about gardening so I'm really glad that I have NE to keep my property looking neat and tidy. Thank you for making my life so much easier. I now look forward to having friends and family over to show off my backyard because my grass hasn't looked this good in years!"

Thanks Sarah we love people who don't know much about gardening! ;-)

Karyn B.
Karyn B.

Flower bed rejuvenation and weekly lawn maintenance

Natural elements maintains our lawns and flower beds throughout the season however last year we decided to finally get rid of some of our dead shrubbery and rejuvenate our flower beds that had virtually been destroyed by our beloved dogs. Dan and his crew did an amazing job and brought our flower beds back to life - they looked better than when we had our original landscape design completed a decade before.

That's high praise Karyn your property and the landscape design is beautiful. Thanks so much.

More about Natural Elements Home, Lawn & Property Services Inc.

Servicing the Oakville area.

We are no ordinary landscape and property maintenance company.
Natural Elements was created for people who believe that companies can do better. We offer multiple services to make your life easier. While we are experts in property maintenance, our core business is really about helping our clients maintain their quality of life.

We offer exceptional results, extraordinary customer experiences, and outstanding value. Please contact us for a free quote via our website link, or Homestars directly.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business.

Lawn Maintenance, Garden Maintenance, and Window & Gutter Cleaning
Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Garden Design, Garden Maintenance, Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Window Cleaning, Creating Flower beds, Planting Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Annuals, Flowers, Fertilization, Pruning, Dividing perennials, Spring Cleanup, Fall Clean-up, Leaf Raking, Hedge trimming, Leaf Blowing, Pots, Trees, Trimming Shrubs, Splitting Perennials, Weeding, Edging Garden Beds, Mulch, Soil Addition and Amendment, Exterior Real Estate Makeovers, Aeration, De-thatching, Top Dress and Overseeding, Overseeding, Polymeric Sand Installation, Professional Window Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Oakville, Grass Cutting, Lawn Mowing Raking, Leaf Clean-up, Powerwashing,
Weekly Lawn Maintenance, Garden Design, Garden Maintenance, Pruning, Hedge Trimming, Window Cleaning, Creating Flower beds, Planting Trees, Shrubs, Perennials, Annuals, Flowers, Fertilization, Pruning, Dividing perennials, Spring Cleanup, Fall Clean-up, Leaf Raking, Hedge trimming, Leaf Blowing, Pots, Trees, Trimming Shrubs, Splitting Perennials, Weeding, Edging Garden Beds, Mulch, Soil Addition and Amendment, Exterior Real Estate Makeovers, Aeration, De-thatching, Top Dress and Overseeding, Polymeric Sand Installation, Professional Window Cleaning, Bi-Weekly Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Oakville, Grass Cutting, Lawn Mowing Raking, Leaf Clean-up, Powerwashing,
2011