Metro Plumbing & Drains

Roch in Toronto
Roch in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

main valve was leaking

A very professional job was made to fix a leakage in my basement. They fixed it very quick, cleaned all crap at a reasonable price. I would recommend those guys to everyone who has problems in a basement.

Thank you for a great review, I am hoping we met your expectation and also hope that you'll call us again when needed, we'll be happy to help. Metro Plumbing & Drains.

Alex in Etobicoke
Alex in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

KITCHEN SINK CLOGGED

Andrei came in time ! (thanks for punctuality) - cleaned out and drained sink with a snake. Quick ! Clean ! Professional ! It works like a new now. I would recommend this guy to anybody !

Alberto in Thornhill
Alberto in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Drains replacement/Camera inspection

Three years ago we bought our first house. The house was fairly new (5 years old) and had some minor plumbing problems (according to the home inspection). I fixed almost all the problems by myself. We called a few companies around to snake the drains in the basement. A guy from another company worked for maximum 30 min and told me everything was fixed, but the next day I realized the problem wasn’t solved. So I called Metro Plumbing and Drains. The plumber came by and did a camera inspection of my pipes. The problem was we had some old tree roots growing through the pipe. The guy gave me an estimate. The price for that job was reasonable. 2 company plumbers showed up the next day and fixed the problem. Moreover I ended up purchasing their membership which provided a good discount on all company services. Very satisfied with a service and price!

Stephanie Muller in Toronto
Stephanie Muller in Toronto

Drain repair

Drain repair
We purchased a house 5 years ago. The kitchen was our favourite room because it was newly renovated. We were happy until the day we started to notice a bad smell. We were not sure where it came from but we assumed it was coming from the sink. So we called one plumbing company but the estimate they gave was not reasonable. Following our neighbour’s suggestion we contacted Metro Plumbing and Drains. We are very happy that there are still some great reliable companies out there!!!

Monica in Brampton
Monica in Brampton

Clogged drain

I’m always shopping around especially when it comes to plumbing service (which is far from being cheap nowadays) . This time we had a problem with a kitchen sink which was flashing slow and making noise sometimes. After a few calls to some companies we decided to deal with a guy from Metro Plumbing and Drains. Andrei was a real pleasure to deal with. The job was done very well and he also cleaned up after himself what made me love him even more. Just a great experience! Will definitely call for service again!

David & Zuzana in Toronto
David & Zuzana in Toronto

Shower faucet replaces

We had an issue with a shower faucet. We called many companies around. We got it fixed but we were not satisfied because it started to leak again within a couple of weeks. Then we heard about the Metro Plumbing and Drains through friends and thought we would try it too. The guy came and explained us that the whole shower faucet had need to be changed. We are just very pleased with his honesty and great fast work. We have no issues since with our shower faucet. We would recommend Metro Plumbing and Drains to everybody.

Sam in Brampton
Sam in Brampton

Clogged kitchen sink

I had a problem with kitchen sink which was somewhat clogged and flushed prettyslow . I called a few companies for estimates. Metro Plumbing and Drains gave a good price so why to pay more? I agreed and the guy showed up in approximately one hour. He was very professional and fast. It took him around 50 min to find the problem and fix it. Will definitely recommend this company.

Ann in Scarborough
Ann in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Install toilet

Four years ago we bought a fairly old house. A lot of work has been done since then and a lot of money has been paid as well. My husband is a good handyman so every time something happens he tries fix the problem himself first. We decided to replace our ancient toilet with a new and modern one. We called some well known companies and to my surprise the estimates we got were absolutely unreasonable (around 350-450 dollars for installation only). So the thing was to find somebody who would not charge us madly. Our neighbours were satisfied with Metro Plumbing and Drains so we decided to call them too. The guy came in around 40 min. He patiently explained what he will do and how, he also gave us a few options on toilets and explained which one will be the best fit (our washroom is pretty small). He went to supply the same day, found the needed toilet and made the job done. After all he nicely proposed a home inspection and spent some time with my husband explaining him all the problems the house had and might have in the nearest future. Good job!

Elena in Scarborough
Elena in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Fast and knowledgeable service. Plus you have options to choose from.

I had a problem with the pump connected to the washing machine so I could not use the machine. I made a few phone calls to plumbing companies but many of them charge for just an estimation 100 dollars or so. I found Metro Plumbing and Drains online. The specialist was at my house promptly. We discussed the options and I chose the one that was suitable for me and my budget. The plumber fixed the pump while others recommended replacing it, which would cost me twice more. I highly recommend these professional people to help you to solve your problems. They will save you headache and money on unnecessary projects.

More about Metro Plumbing & Drains

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Waterproofing Metro Plumbing & Drains is one of the most reputed and experienced plumbing companies in Toronto. We have been in business for quite some time and over the years it has been our dedication and hard work towards providing the best quality services, which has ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in North York?