Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

114 Saturn Road Toronto ON M9C 2S6
Drain Services
Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

lizwoods
lizwoods

Plumbing issue

We had an major emergency during a blizzard. Drain 1 Plumbers came out to our home very quickly and did not leave until they found the cause of the problem. A temporary fix was put in place until they could return the next day. At all times they were prompt, professional and worked carefully to keep our home clean.

Thank you kindly for your excellent review. It is our pleasure to provide you with the best service possible in any weather conditions. Manufacturer warranty on parts and a 25 yr warranty on outdoor drain work! Inspection plus rebates from the city on backwater valves.

Best Regards,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen sink clogged

My kitchen sink clogged. I left a message and Paul replied my message within an hour. The sink was fixed quickly and the kitchen was left clean.
I appreciate the work for fixing and cleaning.

Thank you for your great review. We always strive to leave our customers space as clean or better than when we arrived.
Kind Regards,

Main in Toronto
Main in Toronto

Replaced Drainage Pipes in 100+ year old house

Problem: Sewage lines blocked, hardly draining. Old downtown TO house.
Paul and his crew ( 5 men worked on job) reacted swiftly. Identified problems using modern tech. (visual sewer and pipe scans). Removed and replaced old cast-iron 'stack' and clay sewer pipes where needed. Arranged city permit, plumbing inspector and rebate form for sewer Backflow valve. Dug inside and out (in freezing cold), replaced taps and drains for laundry etc. Cleaned and put everything back to normal in just a few days. Use of plumbing was not interrupted for more than an hour. All at a fair and reasonable price.

Thank you Tom for the excellent review.
It was our pleasure to work with you and repair your aging sewer pipes. Your plumbing will now operate more efficiently and of course, you have a 25yr warranty on all buried outside plumbing. Plus you will get a rebate for your sewer backflow valve!

Best regards, Paul and team.

joy
joy

Water shut off valve replaced

The work was very fast and professional.
The guys were very pleasant and friedly.
They cleaned up and tested the work before leaving.
I highly recommend this company and will call them again for all my future plumbing needs.

Thank you Joy for this great review we would also like to thank you for trusting us to do a job for the second time. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you never have any future, issues but if you do, we will be happy to help.
Paul 416-455-1122,

Jason
Jason

Frozen water pipe due to extreme cold.

Woke up to no water pressure in the whole house. Called around to numerous plumbers and was told they were all booked due to the extreme cold and couldnt help including the city. Called drain 1 and Robert showed up within 45 minutes. Diagnosed the problem as a frozen water line coming from the main and went straight to work to thaw it. Robert was amazing telling me what he was doing ever step of the way and said he wouldnt leave till the water was running again. Needless to say he fixes the problem and my water has been great since. Thank you robert and drain 1. Customer for life.

Thank you Jason for your great feedback

Wilbrich from Toronto
Wilbrich from Toronto

Outstanding Service

It was a Sunday when our basement floor drain backed up. This wasn't the first time so I had a few names that I could call Monday morning but I decided to email Pavlo immediately rather than wait to call. He answered my email in 20 minutes! He was in my house ON SUNDAY within an hour! Oh, and for Pavlo and some of us, it was Christmas Eve! He did an immediate temporary fix and provided a quote for the permanent solution which I knew was excavation outside. This was completed by his great team on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. And all at a very fair price. Unbelievable service! If you need a plumber, you owe it to your self to contact Pavlo at Drain1. You will not regret it.

Paul 4164551122

aron
aron

Emergency sewage pipe repair plus sump pump

Friday night we had water backing up and had to call Drain 1. Paul came out and was able to diagnose the problem: a cracked sewage pipe under our front lawn.

He and his team came back Saturday and dug down through the semi-frozen ground and had us able to have working plumbing before the end of the day. They installed a backflow preventer at the same time.

Monday they came back and installed a sump pump in our basement as well, and had the city inspector out to verify everything was in good order.

Throughout the whole, stressful, unplanned renovation the guys were polite, respectful, clean and willing to explain everything for us. As much as we didn't expect to have a plumbing emergency, they made it as easy and painless as it could possibly be. They even generously fixed a problem with one of our taps that they noticed wasn't working properly!

We would recommend them highly and use them again for emergency or other plumbing services.

Hi Aron,
Thank you for your review and for trusting our company with your problems

pdez16
pdez16

Kitchen sink

Drain 1 did a great job fixing our kitchen sinks at a reasonable price. We bought a house that was recently renovated and the drains were not correctly installed. Drain 1 came in and now everything is running smoothly.

Sandy in Etobicoke
Sandy in Etobicoke

Over charged

I had a loud gushing sound under the basement floor where my sump pump was located. Pavlo came promptly to access it. It turns out a plastic pipe had slipped off the pump. He said it would cost $450.00 to fix it. I thought there would be expensive parts for that high price, but he replaced the plastic exchange valve and sealed a new pvc pipe onto the pump, all within 15 minutes. When I asked him why the costs were so high, he said I was paying for his expertise. I was expecting to pay for the expertise of a plumber, just not at $450.00/hour.

Hi Sandy
Thank you for your review, when plumber arrived and diagnosed the problem, he provided a free no obligation quote to fix your problem of 385+HST, you agreed with the price, work was completed and parts were replaced, your discharge pipe that connected to the sewer line was extended and new check valve installed on the pump, then he tested the pump and advised you that your pump is not done to code. We did not charge you more then was quoted ahead of time, work was done properly, why 2 star review pls explain

Jill
Jill

Running toilet

Paul arrived on time, assessed what other tune ups the toilet needed and checked in with me before he commenced on the work and the price. Afterwards he pointed out some regular maintenance work that I should undertake at no cost to keep everything running smoothly.

Paul

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured
✔ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✔ 15% Seniors discount
✔ 10 % repeat customer discount

Drain Services and Plumbing
City rebates - City of Toronto Rebate up to 3400 - Peel Region Rebate up to 800 - City of Hamilton Rebate up to 2000
- Any Clogged Drain Sewer Backup Clearing - Underground Drain Repair, Fixing and Repairing of broken pipes - Water Jetting /Power Washing - TV Camera inspection and Pipe Line Location - Backwater valve installation - Sump Pump installation Plumbing Service Includes: - Any Leaky Faucet repair or replacement - Installation of new Toilets, Sinks, Shut off valves - Leak Camera Detection and repair - New Bathroom rough ins - Proper solution to any plumbing problem - New water service to your house, copper pipe - Frozen pipes - Thawing pipes - Fixing burst piping - New house rough ins Kitec pipe removal and replacement - Kitec pipe removal - Kitec pie replacement - New Uponor plumbing installation - 25 years warranty on Uponor plumbing - Clean job site, efficient installation, finish drywall. - Free, non obligation same day quotation.
☆ The Best Service In the City ☆