Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Plumbing
374 Brown's Line Toronto ON M8W 3T7
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Reviews for Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

jleake720 in Toronto
jleake720 in Toronto

Responsive & Knowledgable Plumber (Service for Kitec Repiping)

I recently bought a townhouse that needed the kitec pipes to be replaced throughout the whole unit. After discussing the project with many plumbers who either did not do kitec repiping or lacked any responsiveness, I finally found Pavlo at Drain 1!

He responded immediately and came to the house on a Saturday to scope out the work. Immediately upon meeting him, I was confident he knew what he was doing. Having had replaced kitec plumbing in a similar unit, he walked me through how the process worked, what I needed to do to get this done, referred me to an engineer and sent me an estimate – all on the same day.

After all this we found out the plumbing is scheduled to be replaced by the property management company. Paul gave us a refund of our deposit quickly, and with no hassle. Very professional, highly recommend.

Dana in Toronto
Dana in Toronto

Drain pipe change

It was great to deal with Pavlo and his team. My basement drains were pumping out water during a bad rainstorm causing my laundry room and bathroom to flood. Other contractors were late in their response time so I found Drain 1 online and I called Paul who was at my house assessing the situation in less than 30 mins. He was calm and quick to advise on what needs to be done to resolve the issue. Pavlo and his team were quick to start on the project. They extremely professional, efficient & patient throughout the process, while ensuring we were regularly being updated on their progress. More importantly were quick to address any
minor/major inquiries we had. I would highly recommend working with the team at Drain 1 based on the great experience I had.

Hi Dana and Moe,
Was our pleasure to work for you guys

laurie
laurie

second floor washrrom, outside drain to sidewalk

This company did excellent work. However they over charge a lot and tried to double charge me and say I did not pay when I did. I pay all my contractors in full at the end of every job. Pavlo asked me to pay him in cash twice and then 4 months after and noted my cheques and charged me for the remaining amount (that I had paid in cash). I called him and reminded him how he had waited outside my house in his car on two occasions after asking me to go to the bank and he denied recalling that. He cannot be trusted. Buyer beware. Now I found a plumber who chargers me 30 percent of what they do.

Work was taking almost half a year, we never got paid the third part.
Work was completed properly as Laurie mentioned, invoice still outstanding.
Sometimes it is better to cut the loss then to deal with the client, very unreliable.
There were 2 separate invoices and one was paid in full the other one not.

kenny
kenny

Sewage pump installation

Pavlo was very professional, helpful and acknowledable. This is my second time using Drain 1. Really liked the service and advise provided. Definitely would recommend Drain 1 to everyone.

Hi Kenny,
I'm always ready

Kira G.
Kira G.

Urgent storm drain work @10pm

Pavlo showed up promptly following our urgent call. He was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. He snaked and cleared our storm drain that had overflowed as a result of a rain storm and some post renovation debris getting in to it. He explained what he was doing and seeing, and gave us some great advice on how to prevent future incidents and damage. We will definitely call him for our next plumbing work.

Nancy  in Etobicoke
Nancy in Etobicoke

Excellent service

Robert was on time and very professional. We had an issue with the shower faucet that broke off completely, and Robert came in, reassured us and fixed it in a timely manner. This was our first time using Drain 1, but it definitely won't be our last, should the need arise. Highly recommend them. Great staff, experience and prices.

Always ready to help

Kristen K
Kristen K

Responsive, professional, effective, knowledgeable.

Called Paul Sunday with leaking bathtub issue and got a early Monday appointment. Rob arrived in the morning and within 10 minutes of assessment knew what he needed to do. He explained the costs structure and our options and then moved forward with the agreed upon job. He found the leak, fixed it with confidence. He also recommended a contractor in his network to help with fixing the drywall. 10/10 would recommend!

Thank you so much for such a great review
Pls call us with any plumbing, drain or waterproofing issues

Chris
Chris
1 review Thornhill, ON

Inward sloping driveway storm drain reconnection

A rain storm has flooded my garage, and I am so thankful to have found Drain 1 plumbers. Paul and His team help me relocate the storm drain that connects to the city by digging 5-6 feet under ground, after discovering that it was disconnected from the catch basin on my driveway. New PVC pipe then was connected to the new trench. Not only they fix the problem, but I no longer have to deal with a catch basin that has rise above ground stopping water from flowing into the storm Drain.

Paul 4164551122

xueyunlan
xueyunlan

Good job! Good service!

We had the problem in the basement, Paul showed up quickly, diagnosed the problem and fixed next day.

Hi Yunlan

11PM emergency service, plumber showed up in 20 minutes

I recently had a back-up in my main drain due to a build up of tree roots in my old clay pipes. Paul was quick to respond to my immediate issues and equally as fast and professional in arranging for a permanent repair and replacement. Paul seems very committed to responding to his customers immediately and is thorough and clear in explaining causes and repair options. I would not hesitate to recommend Drain 1 Plumbers.

Paul

More about Drain 1 Plumbers Inc.

Drain 1 Plumbers is a customer focused company established by experienced plumbers with almost 30 years of combined experience that was gained by working for biggest plumbing and mechanical companies in North America.
We see the good and the bad...and we are committed to using this experience and industry best practices to provide customer centric, timely, reliable and high quality service.

Our customers are always satisfied and know that we give our 100% since we care for each and every job as if we are doing it in our own house. There is no job that is too big or too small for us! We treat each and every job and customer with honesty, respect and with customer’s best interests in mind.

♦︎ Outstanding service!!!! ♦︎

We are the challengers in the industry committed to providing pleasant and timely services as well as professional repairs and honest advice. We strive to be trusted plumber to our clients so they would not be afraid to recommend us to their friends and family and introduce us as "My Plumber".

Highly professional, experienced plumbers at your earliest convenience
✔ Fully licensed and insured
✔ 100% satisfaction guarantee
✔ 15% Seniors discount
✔ 10 % repeat customer discount

Plumbing and Drain Services
City rebates - City of Toronto Rebate up to 3400 - Peel Region Rebate up to 800 - City of Hamilton Rebate up to 2000
- Any Clogged Drain Sewer Backup Clearing - Underground Drain Repair, Fixing and Repairing of broken pipes - Water Jetting /Power Washing - TV Camera inspection and Pipe Line Location - Backwater valve installation - Sump Pump installation Plumbing Service Includes: - Any Leaky Faucet repair or replacement - Installation of new Toilets, Sinks, Shut off valves - Leak Camera Detection and repair - New Bathroom rough ins - Proper solution to any plumbing problem - New water service to your house, copper pipe - Frozen pipes - Thawing pipes - Fixing burst piping - New house rough ins Kitec pipe removal and replacement - Kitec pipe removal - Kitec pie replacement - New Uponor plumbing installation - 25 years warranty on Uponor plumbing - Clean job site, efficient installation, finish drywall. - Free, non obligation same day quotation.
☆ The Best Service In the City ☆