Metro Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for Metro Plumbing & Drains

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Bathtub Drain Clog; Stuck Shower Cartridge Removal and Replacement

Professional, clean, answers all your questions and reasonably priced. Everything you want when dealing with anyone in any service. Both times we were in a bind and we had Vadym show up withing 12 hours and had everything done and cleaned up around an hour and half. He's our permanent plumber and will be recommending Metro to everyone!

replaced the main shut off valve

very reliable service - Mr. Badenko, who fixed my problem, was very
professional, fast and friendly. I was very impressed how quickly he arrived at my house - even though it was a Sunday. I would recommend him to for sure. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for a great review, I am hoping we met your expectation and also hope that you'll call us again when needed, we'll be happy to help.Metro Plumbing & Drains.

James in Richmond Hill
James in Richmond Hill

Dishwasher Installation

They installed our dishwasher, it works great. The service person arrived on time and worked efficiently. The price was good compared to other companies. I would defiantly use them again.

Kitchen Faucet leaking

Vadym came to help within the hour of my call to METRO. He assessed the situation, gave me a quote to replace the old faucet, left and returned again within an hour with a new faucet . He installed it and cleaned up everything., even the water spilled under the sink and even returned my bottles and supplies to there place.

Very helpful, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. Many thanks!

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Clogged Kitchen Drain

Very please with Andrei from Metro Plumbing and Drains. He arrived in about 2 hours after initial phone call. He is a very nice, professional guy and did a great job not only get clogged drain cleaned, but also cleaned the area under the sink and adjusted faucet for higher water flow. Highly recommended!

Michael Elliot from Toronto
Michael Elliot from Toronto

Leaking toilet

Andrei from Metro Plumbing and Drains is an awesome dude. Couldn’t be happier with the service he performed. Called him about my leaking toilet, and he said he’ll come out the same day! Within 3 hrs he arrived, assessed the problem and fixed it with some parts in his truck. The toilet needed to be reseated, new gasket and a new supply hose and everything now works as good as new. All done at a very fair price.

Thanks Andrei!

Veronika in Toronto
Veronika in Toronto

Fill valve replacement on toilet

The toilet in my basement had been overflowing. Several friends had looked at it and said it would be a big job to replace the fill valve because the whole toilet needed to be removed. I called Metro Plumbing and Drains at the recommendation of the previous home owners. The toilets in the homes are an unusual brand and it is difficult to find parts. I called and Vadym was at my home within an hour and fixed it right away. He was extremely professional, explained everything clearly, and outlined the cost before he proceeded. I am so happy to have a properly working toilet so quickly!

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Laundry Room taps

Have used this company twice in the last couple of months for different projects. Fantastic service, on time, quality work. Vadym - unbelievable, professional, efficient and detailed. Very happy both times

toilet repairs

Called this company around 9am this Monday morning due to a defective toilet. I told that the technician would show between 11am and 1pm. At 10.40am Vadym showed up very professional and by 11 am was out of the house toilet fixed and was very happy to have it over with. If I would of know better I would of called them over the w/e since the rates are the same
Called another fellow earlier this morning his response was too small of a job for me!

Edgardo in Etobicoke
Edgardo in Etobicoke

Replace Kitchen Faucet and Fix Sink Leak

Repair was done by Vadym Badenko, who was very professional. At the start and throughout the repair, he explained what he was about to do. When the job was done, he presented the final installed product with no leaks. Rates were very much cheaper than other companies. Will definitely refer to my friends.

More about Metro Plumbing & Drains

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Waterproofing Metro Plumbing & Drains is one of the most reputed and experienced plumbing companies in Toronto. We have been in business for quite some time and over the years it has been our dedication and hard work towards providing the best quality services, which has ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in North York?