METRO Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for METRO Plumbing & Drains

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Clogged Kitchen Drain

Very please with Andrei from Metro Plumbing and Drains. He arrived in about 2 hours after initial phone call. He is a very nice, professional guy and did a great job not only get clogged drain cleaned, but also cleaned the area under the sink and adjusted faucet for higher water flow. Highly recommended!

Thank you for a great review, I am hoping we met your expectation and also hope that you'll call us again when needed, we'll be happy to help.Metro Plumbing & Drains.

Michael Elliot from Toronto
Michael Elliot from Toronto

Leaking toilet

Andrei from Metro Plumbing and Drains is an awesome dude. Couldn’t be happier with the service he performed. Called him about my leaking toilet, and he said he’ll come out the same day! Within 3 hrs he arrived, assessed the problem and fixed it with some parts in his truck. The toilet needed to be reseated, new gasket and a new supply hose and everything now works as good as new. All done at a very fair price.

Thanks Andrei!

Veronika in Toronto
Veronika in Toronto

Fill valve replacement on toilet

The toilet in my basement had been overflowing. Several friends had looked at it and said it would be a big job to replace the fill valve because the whole toilet needed to be removed. I called Metro Plumbing and Drains at the recommendation of the previous home owners. The toilets in the homes are an unusual brand and it is difficult to find parts. I called and Vadym was at my home within an hour and fixed it right away. He was extremely professional, explained everything clearly, and outlined the cost before he proceeded. I am so happy to have a properly working toilet so quickly!

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Laundry Room taps

Have used this company twice in the last couple of months for different projects. Fantastic service, on time, quality work. Vadym - unbelievable, professional, efficient and detailed. Very happy both times

toilet repairs

Called this company around 9am this Monday morning due to a defective toilet. I told that the technician would show between 11am and 1pm. At 10.40am Vadym showed up very professional and by 11 am was out of the house toilet fixed and was very happy to have it over with. If I would of know better I would of called them over the w/e since the rates are the same
Called another fellow earlier this morning his response was too small of a job for me!

Edgardo in Etobicoke
Edgardo in Etobicoke

Replace Kitchen Faucet and Fix Sink Leak

Repair was done by Vadym Badenko, who was very professional. At the start and throughout the repair, he explained what he was about to do. When the job was done, he presented the final installed product with no leaks. Rates were very much cheaper than other companies. Will definitely refer to my friends.

Dr.Khotianov from Vaughan
Dr.Khotianov from Vaughan

washroom repair

Plumber Vadim Budvenko , perfect professional performance, fast effective service'
Vadim helped to replace faulty new toilet , took it back to Low , came back and installed new toilet
Assisted to load old equipment , superb professionalism

Hook up Ice maker line

My Fridge(with ice maker) is not connected on the water line. There was no existing connection. I have several plumbers came in and said since basement is finished it would be a big job. That they have to cut open the ceiling...etc... I called Metro Plumbing and Vadym Badenko looked at it and was able to make the connection without opening up my basement's ceiling. saving me money on drywall and other additional expenses. He did a great job on connection my fridge to the waterline. He is also polite and explains his work done well. Prices are very transparent since they would show you first the price in their price log/book and there are no extra charges after. Very good company!

Kathy Richardson in Etobicoke
Kathy Richardson in Etobicoke

Handicapped toilet installation

I recently called Metro Plumbing & Drains to install the handicapped toilet for my elderly mom. The plumber named Vadym came at 7 a.m. as I asked him. He was very professional and polite. The nicest plumber I've ever met :-) He had all tools and the toilet already with him, so the whole process didn't take that long. Thank you so much, Vadym! You got yourself a loyal client.

Boris in Toronto
Boris in Toronto

Kitchen sink drainage

Excellent service from the call to execution. Vadim came on time. inspected the problem. made recommendation and quoted me. Did the work in a very professional manner. Left the place clean as he found it. Asked me if there is anything else he can help with. Would definitely recommend this company!

More about METRO Plumbing & Drains

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Waterproofing

Metro Plumbing & Drains is one of the most reputed and experienced plumbing companies in Toronto. We have been in business for quite some time and over the years it has been our dedication and hard work towards providing the best quality services, which has made us so successful. Today, we employ some of the best qualified plumbers in the business and pride ourselves on providing top notch plumbing services at affordable prices.

_________________________________________________________

Taps, Faucets & Valves
Toilets Repairs/Replacement
Water Heaters
Water Lines

Share on google Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on favorites More Sharing Services

DRAIN SERVICES