Metro Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for Metro Plumbing & Drains

Dr.Khotianov from Vaughan
Dr.Khotianov from Vaughan

washroom repair

Plumber Vadim Budvenko , perfect professional performance, fast effective service'
Vadim helped to replace faulty new toilet , took it back to Low , came back and installed new toilet
Assisted to load old equipment , superb professionalism

Thank you for a great review, I am hoping we met your expectation and also hope that you'll call us again when needed, we'll be happy to help.Metro Plumbing & Drains.

Hook up Ice maker line

My Fridge(with ice maker) is not connected on the water line. There was no existing connection. I have several plumbers came in and said since basement is finished it would be a big job. That they have to cut open the ceiling...etc... I called Metro Plumbing and Vadym Badenko looked at it and was able to make the connection without opening up my basement's ceiling. saving me money on drywall and other additional expenses. He did a great job on connection my fridge to the waterline. He is also polite and explains his work done well. Prices are very transparent since they would show you first the price in their price log/book and there are no extra charges after. Very good company!

Kathy Richardson in Etobicoke
Kathy Richardson in Etobicoke

Handicapped toilet installation

I recently called Metro Plumbing & Drains to install the handicapped toilet for my elderly mom. The plumber named Vadym came at 7 a.m. as I asked him. He was very professional and polite. The nicest plumber I've ever met :-) He had all tools and the toilet already with him, so the whole process didn't take that long. Thank you so much, Vadym! You got yourself a loyal client.

Boris in Toronto
Boris in Toronto

Kitchen sink drainage

Excellent service from the call to execution. Vadim came on time. inspected the problem. made recommendation and quoted me. Did the work in a very professional manner. Left the place clean as he found it. Asked me if there is anything else he can help with. Would definitely recommend this company!

Kent in Toronto
Kent in Toronto

Toilet repair

Had dealt with Metro a couple of times before and each experience has been a good one. Vadym did the work this time and is one of the best tradesmen I've dealt with. Organized, professional, efficient, and takes the time to explain the work before and while he's doing it. Replaced the worn out parts in my toilet so it stops running all the time.

Lynda  from Scarborough
Lynda from Scarborough

clogged drain

Our drain for the kitchen sink and basement laundry sinks were very clogged. Called Metro Plumbing around 9 45 am said they would have someone there within 1 to 1 1/2 hours. (showed up earlier) Their service was excellent as they showed up as promised did a quick and thorough job at a reasonable price and finished before noon. Now thats service good old fashion service. Metro Plumbing can be proud to have Vadym Badenko (plumber) as he made the plumbing experience a pleasant one. Well Done METRO PLUMBING!

G. B.
G. B.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Toilet Repair

My toilet was leaking into my basement. I called Metro and they sent someone right away. The plumber assessed the problem and gave me a very reasonable quote. He fixed it right away and guaranteed the work for one year. I was very pleased/

Matt Taylor in Toronto
Matt Taylor in Toronto

Toilet repair, external faucet shut-off valve

Metro showed up on time and did a quick walk-through of the issues I needed help with: a wobbly toilet, and 2 external taps that had no inside shut-off valves. Then we sat down and he priced out what each would likely cost, barring unforeseen events. Tthey have a binder with lists of many of plumbing jobs already priced out, as well as very helpful diagrams of various plumbing systems and how they work in your house. This is extremely helpful as you get a good idea of what it will cost, as well as the time it takes to repair (all trades people should have something like this!).

The outcome: One tap didn't need an inside valve as the existing faucet already had the newer style "built in" variety; the second tap had the inside valve added with no issues; and the wobbly toilet was fixed because the old flange was totally cracked and 1 stumble away from disaster. Clean up was spotless.

Would recommend to anyone who needs a plumber, this will be my go-to company for the future.

mustafak
mustafak

Change Shower Faucet Cartridge

Ive used these guys twice and both times very positive experience.

Vadym Badenko is absolutely amazing. Very reasonable pricing, professional, and friendly.

We highly recommend this company to anyone requiring plumbing work.

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

blocked shower drain

My neighbour referred me to Metro Plumbing to unblock a shower drain. Vadym was sent and he was very professional, fast, and clean. He quoted the price before he started the work and he left the washroom spotless and in perfect working order. I was very impressed and will use Metro Plumbing again and refer them to my neighbours.

More about Metro Plumbing & Drains

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Waterproofing Metro Plumbing & Drains is one of the most reputed and experienced plumbing companies in Toronto. We have been in business for quite some time and over the years it has been our dedication and hard work towards providing the best quality services, which has ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in North York?