Let's Roll Professional Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M3J2P1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Let's Roll Professional Painting

Review for Let's Roll Professional Painting

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Interior Paitning

I have worked with Paul from Let's Roll a number of times and he is exceptionally professional and honest. He will work by the hour or will quote a job depending on the scope of the project. His painting is also excellent and he does great detail work. I am very picky as I use to paint myself but my time is more limited and have thus hired Paul. My wife and I have always been very happy with the results. We will always call Paul first anytime we need a professional and friendly painter!