Women Painting & Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
158 Mill Street South Brampton ON L6Y1T6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Campbellville  >  Women Painting & Decorating

Reviews for Women Painting & Decorating

Nuan Simonyi in Toronto
Nuan Simonyi in Toronto

Interior house painting project

The ladies did a wonderful job!! Can't say enough! My house now looks so refreshed! They were very professional and cleaned up thoroughly each day. The immaculate preparation of the walls and ceiling laid the ground for a marvellous job. Many thanks to Raffi, Deb and team.

Thank you Nuan, it was our pleasure.

sacha
sacha

Paint, Wallpaper Removal and Wall Repair

I have worked with Women Painting & Decorating in the past and hired them again for one of my client's homes. Once again, they have done an amazing job. Very clean, professional and beautiful finished product. My client is thrilled and has since referred Raffie and Deb to her friends! i will be hiring them again in the near future.

Thank you Sacha, It is always great working with you.

Jane B.
Jane B.

living room painting

The first photo shows the bad shape of these of plaster walls. Women Painting did a fabulous job of repairing the plaster, helping me choose colours, and doing all the wall and trim painting. They did a very professional job and I am very satisfied.

Thank you, Thank you Jane. :)
Have a great day

Yvonnette B.
Yvonnette B.

Transforming my new condo from drab to a an amazing jewel (painting 1115 sq ft space)

The 1st visit was to consult about the choices of paint I wanted,and for Deb to see the space. She advised me to also paint the baseboards which I originally thought was not necessary.
These women are amazing, they work quickly, thoroughly and the finished project was over the moon! !!
I'm totally delighted

Thank you Yvonnette, your place looks beautiful. It was amazing working with those colors.

quantumphysics143
quantumphysics143
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Guest bedroom painting

Rafaela from Women Painting was a superb find. For various houses I’ve used at least 15 painters over the years and she is one of the best. Perfect job with excellent attention to detail. Efficient, pleasant to have around (I work from a home office so this is important), good communicator, accommodating, fast, helpful, knowledgeable— can’t say enough good things. Work was done on time at a reasonable price. The room looks beautiful. When replacing the screws on the switches and outlets she lined each screw notch on a perfect horizontal. That precision in small details is the mark of a crafts person who is proud of her work. I highly recommend Women Painting — my go-to painters from now on.

Thank you very much Susan.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Shauna
Shauna

Painting-dining room, living room and den.

Excellent work. Very neat and well organized. Helped with the choice of colors. We are very happy.

Hello Shauna & Raymond, Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

GreeneMay
GreeneMay

Excellent Condo Painting

We just had our 2 bedroom condo painted by Women Painting and Decorating. They did an excellent job with great attention to detail and were very pleasant to work with.

Hello Lilly & Michael,
Thank you very much.

speter26
speter26

painting services

The painters at Women Painting and Decorating did a phenomenal job painting the walls in my condo. They offered a colour consultation, which was extremely helpful. They were neat, tidy and professional. I highly recommend their services.

Thank you Sherry, you are very welcome.
Have a great evening
Raffie

odetecortinhas
odetecortinhas

Stairs case walls to 2 floor

They were very friendly and very professional and did amazing job.

Very happy with them.

Thank you Odete. Cheers :)

amklees
amklees

Painting of exterior doors & shutters as well as interior drywall repair/painting of walls and crown molding.

Raffie did a great job! She worked here for two days.
She also cleaned-up well in each room.

I'm planning to hire her to do another big job in the future.

Thank you Anne Marie, It was our pleasure working with you.
Have a great day
Raffie

More about Women Painting & Decorating

This is Deborah and Rafaela from Women Painting & Decorating. We have over ten years experience in interior, exterior and commercial painting.
We are very talented, independent, polite, tidy, fast and reliable. We are also well organized and able to manage multiple projects. We take great pride in the quality of our work, never having missed a single deadline. Additionally, we possess excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented and we are willing to "go the extra mile" as needed.

Among our other strengths, we have solid sales instincts and have been successful in cultivating long-term relationships with key clients. With a strong customer focus, we often earn the repeat business of clients. Persuasive, self-confident and effective with a record of success behind us, we are confident that we will be an asset to you as well.

Sincerely,