158 Mill Street South Brampton ON L6Y1T6

Reviews for Women Painting & Decorating

Happy c.
Happy c.

Painting

Women Painting and Decorating did an outstanding job. They helped us select the colour for our living room, which we love, and they did a perfect job with the painting. They showed up on time, were friendly and courteous, cleaned up each day, and the results are beautiful. Their customer service is amazing - nice people and talented painters. We highly recommend them!

Thank you thank you! :) it was our pleasure working with you.
All the best
Raffie & Deborah

Nina
Nina

Painting bathroom, exterior door frame and window frames.

This work is probably the best painting job I’ve had done in thirty years as a homeowner. Extremely precise work, very neat, and quick. The job started and ended on time. They were very easy to communicate with, and answered all my questions and concerns. I will definitely use them again for all my future painting needs. I highly recommend their services.

Hi Nina, we are so glad to hear that from you.
It was our pleasure working with you.
Raffie & Deborah

Amanda
Amanda
1 review Milton, ON

Painting bedrooms and exterior of home

Working with Women Painting was a great experience. The owners Raffie and Deborah are easy to work with, offering tips and advice with every step of the job.
The staff are meticulous resulting in outstanding work. They take their time to get the job done perfectly.
I would use Women Painting again without any hesitation.

Thank you Amanda. We are glad you are happy with our services. Cheers..

Daniela
Daniela
1 review Orangeville, ON

Interior Painting

Debra and Raffie’s team were professional, on time, neat and tidy!
They responded to correspondence in a timely manner and all work was executed beyond expectations.
We would with ultimate confidence recommend Women and Painting to anyone and will definitely use them again in the future.

Thanks for the great work!
Alex and Daniela

Thank you very much. Enjoy your place :)

Sabrina
Sabrina

Painting

There are two parts to service interactions. The service itself and the end result. These ladies have impressed me with both.

Regarding the service.
I had a difficult ask for these ladies as I was moving into a new home and wanted their services for the day after we got the keys giving them only 4 days to complete 4 rooms plus closets and doors and trim and wainscoting. They were quick to respond, communicated effectively, offered suggestions, helped picked paint finish and worked with me as I requested painting certain areas first to facilitate my move.

Now the work itself....
Meticulous.
There is no better word to describe their work. They are meticulous. They were well organized, tarped everything and took care in their work. No paint bleeds on trimwork, no small drops of paint where they shouldn’t be. Smooth even coverage on the walls and zero cleanup for me. I love the new rooms they look fantastic.

I’m impressed ladies!!!!
Thanks for your part in making my new house a home.

Wow, amazing review! Thank you very much. We are so glad to know how much we can satisfy a client with our services. You are the best..

Nuan Simonyi in Toronto
Nuan Simonyi in Toronto

Interior house painting project

The ladies did a wonderful job!! Can't say enough! My house now looks so refreshed! They were very professional and cleaned up thoroughly each day. The immaculate preparation of the walls and ceiling laid the ground for a marvellous job. Many thanks to Raffi, Deb and team.

Thank you Nuan, it was our pleasure.

sacha
sacha

Paint, Wallpaper Removal and Wall Repair

I have worked with Women Painting & Decorating in the past and hired them again for one of my client's homes. Once again, they have done an amazing job. Very clean, professional and beautiful finished product. My client is thrilled and has since referred Raffie and Deb to her friends! i will be hiring them again in the near future.

Thank you Sacha, It is always great working with you.

Jane B.
Jane B.

living room painting

The first photo shows the bad shape of these of plaster walls. Women Painting did a fabulous job of repairing the plaster, helping me choose colours, and doing all the wall and trim painting. They did a very professional job and I am very satisfied.

Thank you, Thank you Jane. :)

Yvonnette B.
Yvonnette B.

Transforming my new condo from drab to a an amazing jewel (painting 1115 sq ft space)

The 1st visit was to consult about the choices of paint I wanted,and for Deb to see the space. She advised me to also paint the baseboards which I originally thought was not necessary.
These women are amazing, they work quickly, thoroughly and the finished project was over the moon! !!
I'm totally delighted

Thank you Yvonnette, your place looks beautiful. It was amazing working with those colors.
All the best.

quantumphysics143
quantumphysics143
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Guest bedroom painting

Rafaela from Women Painting was a superb find. For various houses I’ve used at least 15 painters over the years and she is one of the best. Perfect job with excellent attention to detail. Efficient, pleasant to have around (I work from a home office so this is important), good communicator, accommodating, fast, helpful, knowledgeable— can’t say enough good things. Work was done on time at a reasonable price. The room looks beautiful. When replacing the screws on the switches and outlets she lined each screw notch on a perfect horizontal. That precision in small details is the mark of a crafts person who is proud of her work. I highly recommend Women Painting — my go-to painters from now on.

Thank you very much Susan.
It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Women Painting & Decorating

This is Deborah and Rafaela from Women Painting & Decorating. We have over ten years experience in interior, exterior and commercial painting.
We are very talented, independent, polite, tidy, fast and reliable. We are also well organized and able to manage multiple projects. We take great pride in the quality of our work, never having missed a single deadline. Additionally, we possess excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented and we are willing to "go the extra mile" as needed.

Among our other strengths, we have solid sales instincts and have been successful in cultivating long-term relationships with key clients. With a strong customer focus, we often earn the repeat business of clients. Persuasive, self-confident and effective with a record of success behind us, we are confident that we will be an asset to you as well.

Sincerely,