Able Tree Service

HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Whitby  >  Able Tree Service

Reviews for Able Tree Service

cbutkovich  scarborough
cbutkovich scarborough

Tree Removal - Excellent work!

I have hired Able Tree Service a number of times over the past 20 years and would have no hesitation in recommending them as a company that provides top quality work. John is wholly dependable and provides an accurate quote ahead of time for the work to be done. He and his crew stick to the expected schedule and do an amazing job with cleanup when the job is done. This most recent project involved the removal of a number of trees and branches. It's like I have a brand new yard. I wish I had done it years ago. Thank you to John and Lori who run a top notch business. Kudos to you and your crew!

14 reviews Pickering, ON

Large Tree removal

Called John back to deal wth a huge poplar in between my and my neighbours house and some other silver maples, elms etc before they become problems and to give us more space in the yard. Was very impressed again with their ability to deal with such a large tree in a small space with minimal clearance. As I said in a previous post, these guys are pro's who have all the heavy equipment to get the job done while keeping your property safe and clean.

Thanks again for another great job John and team

14 reviews Pickering, ON

Tree removal, maintenance & cabling

We recently moved into a new home with some heavily damaged trees and some large dead trees. I was referred to John at able tree service and set up an appointment. He did a very thorough review of my property and provided me with an action plan to get things in good order while improving the look of our yard. John and his crew are first class professionals. From strategically planning to the minute details of clean up, they don't take any short cuts. After removing 9 trees and pruning several others, I assumed I would have a big clean up on my hands once they left. I was pleasantly surprised that my property is actually cleaner now than t was before. John also has first class equipment and from the moment they pulled into my driveway I knew I chose the right company. Thank you again to John and his fantastic crew, I would recommend him to family, friends and even my boss!

Elisa in the Beaches
Elisa in the Beaches
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Branch Removal

I am going to have the work done in a couple of weeks but so far the service is friendly and they came to provide a quote as soon as I called. I am looking forward to getting the work done an will report back as soon as it is completed.

We have no record of doing work for anyone by your name. If we only provided an estimate--please amend your review or remove it. Thanks.

Dave & Ann Dudley in Scarborough
Dave & Ann Dudley in Scarborough

Large tree removal

John & company have done extensive tree work at our
church and was impressed with their work and especially their outlook on safety. Removed a large soft maple on our property. I was quite satisfied with their estimate for
a tough job. Came in less than their estimate and that is what he charged us.So they are a very honest company. A high recommendation for any tree or landscaping work.