Vision Commercial Window Cleaning Ltd

Reviews for Vision Commercial Window Cleaning Ltd

Mazzie
Mazzie

Excellent job and communication

Shondell and Stephan did an excellent job cleaning our gutters. Shondell did three houses in a row. Mine and my neighbour's on either side including garages. Shondell was quick to respnd to my inquirey with a quote and was availble within a week to do the job. He texted me on his way to give me a heads up which I appreciate. He showed us photos of before and after and gave advice on fixing one of the downspouts which he'll come back to do in the spring at our next cleaning. We are all very happy with his service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Matt in Guelph
Matt in Guelph

Downspout replacement and gutter cleaning

Shondell and his team were professional and did a great job replacing a broken water spout and matching the colour of my existing system. They cleaned the gutters all around the house and provide good advice on potential issues I may face in the future.

Thank you we appreciate your feed back. Thank you again.

idgiggal in Toronto
idgiggal in Toronto

Very pleased!!

Great guys. Listened carefully to the job scope. Went above and beyond with the required work. I recommend them to a few neighbours on the street I will definitely use them again. Thanks guys!!!

Thank you!

Tina L in East York
Tina L in East York

Eavestrough Repair

I was contacted promptly after the query for service; the problem was looked at with a quote for the work given a day later, and the work was completed quickly and done well several days after that.

thank you.

jenncutajar in Toronto
jenncutajar in Toronto

Amazing!

Shondell did an amazing job cleaning and repairing my eaves trough! I highly recommend the Vision Commercial team!

we take our work seriously and are passionate about our jobs. it is our pleasure helping you with your gutter issues. Thank you.

Margot
Margot

Quickly Unblocked Downspout Connected to Eavestrough

We had a blocked downspout that we could not access ourselves. Shondelle and Stephan took care of the problem quickly and expertly. They were very professional, polite, and conscientious. They also completed a couple of other smaller jobs during their visit.

Thank you! We are very happy to help you out on this issue.

Vera in Woodbridge
Vera in Woodbridge

eavestrough cleaning/repair

I would highly recommend Vision Commercial Cleaning to my family and friends.
They went above and beyond in their cleaning service accommodating my additional requests to use the water hose to flush out my troughs and repairing cracks for me.
They also inspected my roof for loose shingles which they also repaired and sent me many photos to view the final results!
I will definitely have Vision Commercial Cleaning back next year for their cleaning service.

thank you for honest response.

Reconnect eaves trough and remove intrusive vine.

Shondell and his crew were very prompt and quickly dealt with the issue. He took lots of pictures to show me before and after and I definitely will call them back to clean my eaves in the fall. great job.

Thank you! see you in fall.

MO in Leslieville
MO in Leslieville

Connect downspout

Provided some great advice around water penetration and pooling issues. Solution included connecting an open downspout to a gutter, applying caulking to numerous gaps in siding and a general inspection. Seems to have resolved the water issue but they suggested next steps if it didn't. They communicated efficiently and timely. Showed up on time and did the work quickly.

More about Vision Commercial Window Cleaning Ltd

Vision Commercial Window Cleaning LTD. is a company which started in 2017 and became a register and incorporated business in 2019.
We have completed more than 600 jobs in and around the GTA. We provide exterior and interior window cleaning, The jobs entail the window frames out side only not just the glass, Eaves cleaning, gutter repair and leaf guard installation and we take pictures before and after for your record and satisfaction. We work all year around according to the job and weather conditions.
We treat and respect all Canadians and practice covid safety rule practices. Most of our work is out side and so the there is safe distancing between the customer and the works at all times.