Viking Tree Service

Tree Service
280A Brock Avenue Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Viking Tree Service

Reviews for Viking Tree Service

Removal of two cedar trees

I was referred to Eric through a landscaper and I was extremely happy with his service. He was prompt at returning my calls and arrangements were made to cut down 2 very large cedars in my backyard that were on the property line. His team was impressive as I was truly afraid that damage would occur to my neighbor's sheds. No damage was done and he even made a cute stool out of the trunk. His team did a great job of cleaning up behind them. I highly recommend his service.

PB from Toronto
PB from Toronto

Ice Storm Damage

Erik and his team were great. It took some time to sort out a day that they could do the work, but when we figured it out. Erik was there. They came to our house to clean up all the fallen tree debris and prune back the damaged tree from this past winter's ice storm. It was definitely a great experience doing business with him.

Dee's Household Services, Toronto, ON
Dee's Household Services, Toronto, ON
2 reviews East York, ON

Tree removal

Erik was very polite and knowledgeable about the problem with our tree. He and his crew arrived on time and did a great job of cleaning up and removing all traces of debris. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service.

kelly Reading in East york
kelly Reading in East york
1 review East York, ON

Tree Removal

During a wind storm a large portion of a tree fell and split the trunk of the tree making the rest of the tree unsafe. The tree was a very large Russian Elm maybe 100 feet tall. Crew worked hard and were friendly, and even did some extra work and cut up the tree that had fallen into the neighbour's yard.

TJ in Etobicoke
TJ in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

tree removal

Tree removal was done professionally. They seemed very knowledgeable and were done the job much faster than I expected. The tree did not fall on the house as I expected. So overall, good service.
Not sure how price compares to others because did not price compare myself.