HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in King City  >  LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

This company has been great, transformed my weed infested yards into a beautiful paradise I can enjoy all year long.
The crews are very professional and very knowledgeable on what I need to keep my lawns looking great.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again to keep your lawn looking green and healthy! I will be sure to let our team know you appreciate their professionalism and knowledge. We're happy to serve you!

Simon in North york

I've been with Lawnsaver for 4 years, they consistently offer great service, not pushy sales. they are a well organized and managed company.

My lawn was in poor shape when I first bought the house, I overseeded in the past few seasons while Lawnsaver helped with fertilizing and weed control, they worked with me and gave good advice, now my lawn is luscious. I would recommend this company.

thank you Simon for sharing your experience with our company. We are so very pleased to be able to help and partner with you to get the beautiful green luscious lawn you wanted. If there is ever anything you need, as always please let us know. We look forward to keeping your lawn healthy for many years to come!

Raj in Woodbridge

I have been using LawnSavers for my lawn care for the last 5 years. They are a great company that gets results for an affordable price.

I would highly recommend this company for lawn care service.

Thank you Raj for partnering with LawnSavers for the last 5 years. We appreciate your kind words and recognition of the hard work we put into getting results with you. If there is anything we can do to help, Please don't hesitate to call or email us. We're always happy to help!

Lindsay Greenway in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Our previous lawn care company did not remotely compare to LawnSavers- we had so many weeds and they just didn't seem to care! I had expected we might have to have new sod laid as one area in particular seemed to now be only weeds
It is amazing that in one year, LawnSavers got rid of the weeds and by reseeding they replaced the weeds with grass - at the end of last season the lawn looked great - green grass and no weeds!
Thank you so much to LawnSavers workers who accomplished such a positive change to our garden!

Thank you Lindsay for the great feedback. I really appreciate you partnering with us to make your lawn awesome. We're very happy that you are happy. We look forward to helping you keep it that way!

Elka B in Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Last summer was very hot and most of the lawns on my street had brown grass. Thanks to LawnSavers we had beautiful
GREEN grass. Professional, courteous and always ready to address my concerns. Provided tips on how to take proper care of our lawn. Also appreciated the reminder calls to advise of when they were coming. 10* company! Looking forward to their work this summer!!!

Thank you for recognizing the challenges we can overcome and the results we can achieve, when we work together. So thank 'you' for doing your part to make us look good! And of course we are always here to serve our clients and make you say wow!

Erica & Ramesh in Toronto

Chose Lawnsavers for our Christmas lights. We found them on line, coincidentally one of our neighbours also hired them. They were exceptional both in quality and service! They will also remove and store the lights till next year's installation. How convenient.

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you! If there is ever anything you need please let us know.

natasha46 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

This was the first time we used Lawn savers as our backyard was covered in weeds and wanted to have a nice lawn for our son to play in next year. The service level was amazing from the office staff to the technicians that came, they did everything they promised and our lawn looks great!

Thanks for partnering with us. We look forward to even better results this coming season that will build on the groundwork done throughout the first year! We really appreciate your business!

KC in Toronto

We have been using LawnSavers for few years now and we are very happy with their work and the results showed on the lawn. I love their service of calling a day ahead of their visits and no matter who I get on the phone, everyone there is so pleasant. There was one year in which my husband decided to try his lawncare skills to maintain our lawn...well, the following year we went back to LawnSavers with no second thoughts. Thank you LawnSavers team for your dedicated service!!!!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We're so pleased to be able to partner with you, and happy to take the hard work off your husbands plate!

Martin in Richmond Hill
1 review Ajax, ON

Our lawn was dry, patchy and filled with weeds. After only one season, I saw a tremendous difference, the grass looked more lush, most of the patches were filled, and the weeds were pretty much gone. even though they mentioned it would take a few seasons to get it back into shape! I also liked that they called the day before they arrived, so i could make arrangements for my dogs

Thanks for partnering with us and providing the positive feedback, we look forward to making great progress in your 2nd year with us, as that is when the magic really happens!

Used Lawnsavers for the first time this summer and was very satisfied with the service. The lawn looked great at the end of the season, which was impressive given the heat wave that was in place for most of the summer!

Thanks Geoff, we appreciate being able to work through such a tough summer with you, and look forward to hopefully better lawn and tree weather this coming year!

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We understand the importance of great service and communicating with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: We DO NOT PROVIDE a Lawn Cutting, Mowing or Gardening service.
Our lawn & tree Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed, Grub & Insect control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the health care of your lawn & plants, but we DO NOT provide Lawn Maintenance (Mowing)
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Core Aeration, De-thatching, Mosquito Control, CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2017 Consumer Choice Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Topdressing, Seed & Feed, LED Christmas lighting
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Core Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations! (NO Lawn Mowing or Gardening).
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first. V
Ontario Ministry of Environment, Landscape Industry Certified,MOE Exterminators licence, MOE Operato
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
no lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!