HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in King City  >  LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Sharon

Have had great experience with Lawn Savers. We buy their annual service program. Our lawn is MUCH improved. We have had the grub treatment as well, which has eliminated skunk and raccoon digging :) Great customer service whenever I call them. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thanks Sharon for commenting on your experience with our company. We're happy to partner with you and pleased to know we are acheiving great results together. I'll be sure to let the team know you have recognized and commended their attention to providing excellence in customer service!

Needed a "reno" on my front and back lawn in 2016. Cost me over $700 for the year and nothing came of it. No improvement at all, still had dead grass and empty spots, was actually worse off in some places. When I called, they (Stephanie) had an excuse every time: not enough water, too much water, let fertilizer settle in, etc. etc. Can't recommend.

Job Price

I'm very sorry you havent seen the results you were expecting, I would like to help as we definitely stand by our process. If you are a client from this year, it would be far too early to see the intended results yet, as the earliest reno started May 11th this year, and this process does take a minimum of 6-8 weeks (as advertised) and requires your partnership in maintenance to succeed. (Not knowing who this is), If you could please email me at: [email protected] with your name and address, I will personally come out to inspect and establish a plan to get your lawn back on track. Thank you, Kyle.

(I noticed the review has changed (June 6th 2017) and now cites "2016". Although I cant meaningfully judge the work at this late point, especially after last year being the hottest and driest year on record in 70 years, I'd still like to help if you would only reach out to me as I can not see who this is) My contact info. is above.

I started working with Lawnsavers in April to help revive my lawn. Nothing they did had any effect. Fertilizing did not improve the condition of the lawn, the lawn seed did not germinate, weeds were rampant and had to be picked out by hand. Despite regular watering. When brown spots started to show up I was told that it was probably from a garbage can. They did not show up from the middle/end of June until I cancelled the service at the beginning of August when my lawn had been decimated by brown spots.

There has been many excuses as to why the service was so inadequate. It seems that lawn care industry is now the one of the easiest ways to bilk people out of their hard earned money.

Elka B in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We hired Lawn Savers last year and they did a fantastic job with our lawn, restoring it in the terrible heat to beautiful green. I felt the need to write again this year as we have had a huge drainage problem on our lawn that has apparently been here since we moved in almost 2 years ago. Water was seeping from our neighbours lawn into ours and our back yard was pretty much a squishy mess. This year we hired a company to repair the problem. Lawn Savers came in after the job was done and did their "thing" restoring all our squishy and muddy back yard to beautiful. Unfortunately not all the drainage issue was fixed and we had to have that company come back (last yweek) and dig 4 more trenches for the water and then replace the grass that was lifted. At the moment, we are waiting for Lawn Savers to return (we had put them on hold until the drainage problem was repaired the 2nd time) and fertilize, etc and do whatever they have to do to get our lawn back to where it was last year while we were experiencing the same issue. Their staff is amazing; courteous, understanding of our needs and extremely efficient and friendly on the phone. A very nice change from "other" companies who come door to door and won't take no for an answer!. Lawn Savers always calls beforehand to advise when they will be coming so there is never an issue if appointments need to be changed, etc. We are soooo pleased with this company. We feel we could not have asked for better people or a better company to enhance the look of our home with beautiful green grass. I cannot wait for them to return and get our back yard to where it was after they started! EB Richmond Hill

Job Price

We look forward to helping you get your lawn back to glory again! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to partnering with you!

Bruno in Toronto

My lawn looks great the weeds are running away because Lawnsavers saved the day. My lawn looked awful this spring because of the warm weather last year keep up the great work, also customer service is the best.

Job Price

Thanks Bruno, we appreciate your compliments on out service and thank you for doing your part so we can win the war on weeds together as a team. We look forward to working with you to further strengthen your lawn and combat weeds for years to come.

tarekahf
3 reviews , ON

So far, I am very satisfied with the company response. I am working with Alissa and she is very cooperative and patient. After the first visit is done, I didn't see any signs of work done. I called Alissa and provided her my feedback, and requested her to find ways to let me see progress. She acknowledged the situation as she understood that I am new to this. I sent her pictures and she replied and explained to me how to find out the traces of work done. See attached photo as an example of fertilization. She even spent the effort the highlight the area, and sent me detailed email with instructions what to do to get best results.

This is still work-in-progress. The grass is not growing as it should, weak and thin, and there are lots of weeds. I will update my review at the end of the service.

Tarek

Job Price

Thanks Tarek, We welcome you to our company and look forward to working with you to bring your lawn back into shape. As long as you have some patience, partner with us and are willing to do your part of the agreement, together we will grow back your lawn into a green and healthy lawn you can be proud of. As you know, we are here for you to work with you through the process. Keep in mind it will take more than just a few months to get he lawn back into tip-top shape, but we will see progress along the way. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to call or email us so we can help.

Have had 2 (our of my 4 applications) where the tech sprayed and then it immediately rained. First time they resprayed no problem. Second time, after 3 phone calls and a very rude CSR who argued with me if it had rained or not, they refused to rectify the situation. Will not re-use or recommend this company.

Job Price

I'm so sorry that this happened to you, it is not the way we treat our customers, or how we built our exccellent reputation. Yes, it's been a wet summer, but we will definitely retreat if it rained before the application had a chance to dry so it can be effective. Please email me so I can get your information and rectify the situation with you to your satisfaction, and meets our the high level of service we are known for. Sincerely, Kyle [email protected]

Joseph Monaco from Mississauga

LawnSavers is the type of company that a homeowner can only hope to engage: one which offers a fairly priced, comprehensive program of services and which treats your property as their own. Thomas and Luke aerated and power seeded my lawn and Stephanie’s periodic visits have maintained it as a lush green carpet that is now relatively weed free. The lawns have not looked this good ever! At my request, they have even coaxed a green carpet from the adjacent city boulevard that has been an eyesore for years. If I have ever needed clarification or have questions, Alissa and Stephanie at the office are patient, pleasant and eager to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the services provided. Any issues are fully addressed Everyone at LawnSavers with whom I came in contact seems to be dedicated to the same goal, that you, the customer, are truly satisfied. Who knows, with more companies like LawnSavers, “customer satisfaction” may once again become more than a marketing catch-phrase in the Canadian marketplace.

Job Price

Thanks for the excellent feedback and recognizing so many of the excellent service team that consistently takes care of you and the rest of our customers at LawnSavers. Very much appreciated. We look forward to keeping your lawn green and healthy for many years to come.

Gail S. in Oakville

Fantastic customer service. They took the time to answer all my questions before I booked their services. The woman who provided my first lawn care fertilizing was extremely pleasant and explained her observations about my lawn. Her visit was followed by an email that summarized her observations. Then I received a follow up phone call to ensue I was satisfied with their service. And so far I am extremely satisfied.

Job Price

Thank you for recognizing our high standard of customer service. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you so we together achieve a green and healthy lawn you can be proud of.

Vikram
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Have had great experience on their annual contract. When I cancelled after 2 services the following year they charged an additional $60. Seems its part of their service agreement to charge as individual treatments at the time of cancellation.

Job Price

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. What you described is not our policy. I know our office manager has tried to reach out to you to resolve this. We don't want this to take away from your positive experience with LawnSavers.

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We understand the importance of great service and communicating with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: We DO NOT PROVIDE a Lawn Cutting, Mowing or Gardening service.
Our lawn & tree Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed, Grub & Insect control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the health care of your lawn & plants, but we DO NOT provide Lawn Maintenance (Mowing)
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Core Aeration, De-thatching, Mosquito Control, CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2017 Consumer Choice Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Topdressing, Seed & Feed, LED Christmas lighting
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Core Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations! (NO Lawn Mowing or Gardening).
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first. V
Ontario Ministry of Environment, Landscape Industry Certified,MOE Exterminators licence, MOE Operato
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
no lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!