HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in King City  >  LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

How long does it take you to send us a flyer?

Getting LawnSavers to actually send us their flyer every year is a battle. We prefer the flyer to email. But it needs several follow up calls before they will send us the flyer. They have the correct mailing address with them but somehow, the flyer never makes it to our residence. Once they start the service, it is excellent. But we are so upset that to have this battle every year that we are seriously thinking of taking our dollars elsewhere.

(Updated Note: this was resolved amicably, they received their postal mail and the customer has continued and prepaid for 2018 service online.)
I'm sorry you feel this way, as you know, one of our many environmentally responsible initiatives, was to introduce a paperless system which was implemented 2 years ago. This way, no unnecessary paper fills up a mailbox that no one really checks.

Since you've been a client in 2011, we've had many exchanges through email and phone and could have easily taken care of this with you over the phone as we have with you, and for thousands of customers each year.
We do ask our customers to be partners with us, not just in your lawn maintenance but also in supporting us in environmental initiatives. There are obviously other companies that bombard you with non-stop flyer's and paper, in turn cutting down trees needlessly, but we promise that will never be us!

At your request, we have now sent out two paper printouts of what we emailed you and also couriered you a copy. In fairness, yes, somehow the postal code was a digit off, but apparently you or I never noticed over the past several years. (normally post offices still figure that out).

Hopefully you still get your mail. please be sure to let us know, and I do appreciate you recognizing our service excellence, in a perplexing and oddly discouraging way. (2/10 for excellent?)

We're still here when you need us ready to offer fast, cutting edge response, notifications, and information and customized notes specific to your property electronically after each visit to our customers.

Kevin C in Toronto
Kevin C in Toronto

Lawn looks amazing! Thanks Lawnsavers!

I’ve used many lawn care companies and Lawnsavers is by far the best. I called for a quote and they answered me within the day. I signed up for the protector package as it was recommended by one of the sales agents from my discription of my lawn. My lawn had lots of bare spots and I’ve tried seeding it in the past with no luck. When they came to aerate my lawn the technician mentioned that seeding with an aeration is very beneficial as the cores act as natural top soil for the seed which I didn’t know. I bought the seed off them and they applied on the spot with the aeration. They gave me great instructions on how to water and when to mow.

My lawn is full and has never looked better! Their service is by far superb. Since the service is a partnership they have no problem in answering any questions to help make your lawn look great. I highly recommend this lawn care company over any others. Customer service is a quick and a delight to deal with and they technicians are kind, helpful and experienced.

Thanks Mr. C for your kind feedback. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to even more progress in 2018.

Maria in Etobicoke
Maria in Etobicoke

Bent Grass removal and reseeding

I had no idea what bentgrass was, I just noticed a lighter colour of grass that looked like an animal had been rolling around. Before I knew it, it had taken over two thirds of my property. My previous lawn provider said they could not treat it so I switched to Lawn Savers. They came out three times to retreat to my satisfaction. The power seeding was great - very evenly spread and thick, not sparse. The new grass looks amazing. They always call prior to coming unlike my previous lawn care provider who though I was happy with their service sometimes showed up at in opportune times.

We're happy to know we made a big difference for you with your lawn renovation. Bentgrass is invasive and needs to be continually fought off. We appreciate you partnering with us!

CG in Oakville in Oakville
CG in Oakville in Oakville

Lawn Service

I've used Lawnsavers for the last two years to give my ailing lawn some necessary professional TLC. Even in the first year, I could see a big difference and by year two, it's a huge improvement. The office staff and the technicians are very professional and helpful with recommendations and any questions I've had. Based on my experience, I have recommended Lawnsavers to friends, and I will continue to use their services for my lawn care.

We're thrilled to read your comments as they are exactly what we strive to do in our daily work for our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Heath in Mississauga
Heath in Mississauga

After Pesticides

In a post pesticide world law savers have been lifesavers for the grass in my backyard. Grubs, weeds and shade have not stood a chance against these pros. Highly recommend.

Thank you Heath for your great feedback. We've proven for almost three decades that a green and healthy lawn is achievable naturally!

Lawcare

LawSavers did outstanding job in the care of my lawn. They provided weed and feed for my lawn for approximately 4 years. They have saved my damaged lawn by a company which did not know how to weed and feed my lawn. Since I have hired LawnSavers, they have made my lawn very strong and green, and free from weeds. They are very professional and informed me along the way when and how much to water my lawn especially under extreme hot weathers. I am extremely pleased with their service.

Thank you for working with us for the past 4 years. We look forward to continuing our partnership for next spring and for many years to come. If there is every anything you need, we are just a phone call away.

Anthony in Brampton
Anthony in Brampton

Professional and reliable Lawn Care

We have been using LawnSavers for many years. I have recommended their service to my friends. They are also very satisfied with the service. They always provide a report after the service, including information on what has been done, and recommendation. Very helpful!

Thank you Anthony for using LawnSavers.. There is no better compliment for us than when our clients recommend us to their friends and neighbours.

Barb F in Thornhill
Barb F in Thornhill

Lawn service

LawnSavers was recommended by neighbours when I first noticed turf repeatedly dig up by skunks searching for the scrumptious grubs I was encouraging to take up residence in my lawn!

LawnSavers took care of it promptly and successfully. For years I have been hand-weeding but not fertilizing and scorned chemical treatments but was so impressed by all interactions with Lawnsavers & their technicians that I have signed up for their Protection service for the past few years and my lawn has improved and never looked better! Now that it looks great and grubs are gone I just need to discourage the neighbourhood dogs from decorating my lawn - but there's no help for that!

Thank you for detailing your positive experience with us. We look forward to helping you protect your lawn and keep the grub populations from causing any more damage for many years to come.

J H.
J H.

Service

You can tell it is a family run business because they care! Good and prompt with their service. I would definitely recommend LawnSavers to any one thinking of signing up for service.

Thank you so much for recognizing us for what we value the most. We Care.

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We understand the importance of great service and communicating with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: WE DO NOT PROVIDE Lawn Cutting, Mowing, Gardening service or Snow Removal.
Our lawn, tree and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed, Grub & Insect control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the health care of your lawn & plants, but we DO NOT provide Lawn Maintenance (Mowing)
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Core Aeration, De-thatching, Mosquito Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2018 Consumer Choice Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Topdressing, Seed & Feed, LED Christmas lighting
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Core Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations! (NO Lawn Mowing or Gardening).
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first. V
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
no lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!