HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in King City  >  LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Sharon

Have had great experience with Lawn Savers. We buy their annual service program. Our lawn is MUCH improved. We have had the grub treatment as well, which has eliminated skunk and raccoon digging :) Great customer service whenever I call them. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thanks Sharon for commenting on your experience with our company. We're happy to partner with you and pleased to know we are acheiving great results together. I'll be sure to let the team know you have recognized and commended their attention to providing excellence in customer service!

Needed a "reno" on my front and back lawn in 2016. Cost me over $700 for the year and nothing came of it. No improvement at all, still had dead grass and empty spots, was actually worse off in some places. When I called, they (Stephanie) had an excuse every time: not enough water, too much water, let fertilizer settle in, etc. etc. Can't recommend.

Job Price

I'm very sorry you havent seen the results you were expecting, I would like to help as we definitely stand by our process. If you are a client from this year, it would be far too early to see the intended results yet, as the earliest reno started May 11th this year, and this process does take a minimum of 6-8 weeks (as advertised) and requires your partnership in maintenance to succeed. (Not knowing who this is), If you could please email me at: [email protected] with your name and address, I will personally come out to inspect and establish a plan to get your lawn back on track. Thank you, Kyle.

(I noticed the review has changed (June 6th 2017) and now cites "2016". Although I cant meaningfully judge the work at this late point, especially after last year being the hottest and driest year on record in 70 years, I'd still like to help if you would only reach out to me as I can not see who this is) My contact info. is above.

Vikram
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Have had great experience on their annual contract. When I cancelled after 2 services the following year they charged an additional $60. Seems its part of their service agreement to charge as individual treatments at the time of cancellation.

Elio Rea in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I hired Lawnsavers based on the reviews on Homestars. The grass is starting to look much better but the weather has contributed to everyone's lawns looking good.

I had the overseeding service done but did not see much grass grow from it, and I watered it 2 times a day for several weeks, and didn't cut the lawn during those 2 weeks.

I don't think all the weeds were tackled especially in the front or perhaps they came back or they're new ones so I asked for a followup service and was refused. Not sure what really qualifies as a followup service. Disappointed as the grass can look much better if we tackle these weeds.

I gave them a 6 for the reasons above and that it's too early to see the full results. I still would recommend them to friends and family.

My package has up to 15 followup services but t

Job Price

Thanks Mr. Rea, for your early feedback.
As we outline in our 'Partnership Agreement', it does take time to turn around a lawn, and that almost always means more than one season!
Two weeks isn't enough time to judge the success of overseeding since several species of seed within our premium blend take at least 14-21 days just to germinate, will take several more weeks to establish, and for that to happen, it does require many sunny days combined with keeping the seed moist (not soaked).
Note: The moist weather this year makes it easier on your water bill , but causes all sorts of fungal and disease problems on lawns!
It's also important to note, that while the seed is germinating, we can't spray for weeds as it would kill the fragile new seedlings as they emerge. Everything takes time, and will grow in due course. We appreciate your patience and are alwways happy to discuss any of your conerns over the phone.
At this early stage you still have approx. 10 of your 15 treatments remaining which are scheduled at the most appropriate times during the season (April through the end of October). Each of these are meant to occur at the most opportune time for them to be effective. They can t be rushed and applied when the pant isnt ready, or too close together that they cause harm to the grass plants.
We know our customers ar anious to see results, however we are in the business of creating lasting change with lawns that are fortified to withstand more of Mother Nature's ups and downs.
Believe me, if there was a way to force Mother Nature to respond faster, we would be all over it! I look forward to seeing your lawn progress this year and for many years to come.

Ash in Toronto

My lawn was horrible! I had spots everywhere and weeds galore! LawnSavers was able to fix my lawn and having it look amazing again. Thank you LawnSavers for helping my lawn!

Job Price

Very happy to hear about the positive results you experienced with our lawn service. We appreciate your partnership and patience to ensure the success of the program. We look forward to helping you keep it green and healthy this year and beyond.

Mullz

I have hired LawnSavers because I wanted to get control of the weeds in my front and backyard. We had fresh sod installed last year, and I don't want the weeds to get out of control.

From the point of sale, I have called twice to get my invoice/contract both times the rep on the phone they will email it, but i have yet to receive it.

Other than that little annoyance, they've been out to the property once, but their weed control is ALREADY working. In a week I've seen the weeds wither away, while the grass is slowly returning and turning greener. I will keep my review updated as the season goes on.

Hopefully they will get me my invoice soon ;).

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. I'm sorry if you haven't received your confirmation letter, some times emails get caught in filters. If you could please email me direct at [email protected], I will look into it immediately, that way I will also know your name and address and confirm we have the correct email address. Please note you will also receive an invoice by email automatically after each service is performed and you can login to your account on our website at anytime using your customer # and email address. Thanks, Kyle.

Green Unlimited from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

A very professional company - they helped with everything. All I had to do was share my ideas of what I wanted and they made it happen. If I ever need these guys I will put these guys back to work for me again - for sure.

Chris
Nepean

Job Price

Thanks Chris. it's always a pleasure to help consult and elevate others in the industry. Working with professional companies like yours helps us learn and improve as well. If there is ever anything else we can help with, just let us know.

1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

This company has been great, transformed my weed infested yards into a beautiful paradise I can enjoy all year long.
The crews are very professional and very knowledgeable on what I need to keep my lawns looking great.

Job Price

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again to keep your lawn looking green and healthy! I will be sure to let our team know you appreciate their professionalism and knowledge. We're happy to serve you!

Simon in North york

I've been with Lawnsaver for 4 years, they consistently offer great service, not pushy sales. they are a well organized and managed company.

My lawn was in poor shape when I first bought the house, I overseeded in the past few seasons while Lawnsaver helped with fertilizing and weed control, they worked with me and gave good advice, now my lawn is luscious. I would recommend this company.

Job Price

thank you Simon for sharing your experience with our company. We are so very pleased to be able to help and partner with you to get the beautiful green luscious lawn you wanted. If there is ever anything you need, as always please let us know. We look forward to keeping your lawn healthy for many years to come!

Raj in Woodbridge

I have been using LawnSavers for my lawn care for the last 5 years. They are a great company that gets results for an affordable price.

I would highly recommend this company for lawn care service.

Job Price

Thank you Raj for partnering with LawnSavers for the last 5 years. We appreciate your kind words and recognition of the hard work we put into getting results with you. If there is anything we can do to help, Please don't hesitate to call or email us. We're always happy to help!

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We understand the importance of great service and communicating with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: We DO NOT PROVIDE a Lawn Cutting, Mowing or Gardening service.
Our lawn & tree Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed, Grub & Insect control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the health care of your lawn & plants, but we DO NOT provide Lawn Maintenance (Mowing)
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Core Aeration, De-thatching, Mosquito Control, CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2017 Consumer Choice Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Topdressing, Seed & Feed, LED Christmas lighting
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Core Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations! (NO Lawn Mowing or Gardening).
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first. V
Ontario Ministry of Environment, Landscape Industry Certified,MOE Exterminators licence, MOE Operato
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
no lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!