Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for Lawn Savers Plant Health Care Inc

info@eliteconcrete.ca
I. O.

Excellent service and results

We have been using Lawnsavers for 3 years and we cannot be happier. Our lawn has never been this healthy looking. It's really impressive to see what they can do considering the pesticide ban. We highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kind feedback and for partnering with us to make your lawn green and healthy. Impressive results aren't hard to attain when we work together. Thank you for doing your part and making us both look great!

mike tjandra from Toronto
mike tjandra from Toronto
16 reviews Caledon, ON

Lawnsavers destroyed my lawn and tried to put blame elsewhere

I hired Lawnsavers to optimize my lawn care for the season. Now my lawn is absolutely destroyed as seen in the picture below. They claim that this is due to grubs in the lawn which invite raccoons to come and dig up the sod. This is not true. As you can see in the picture, only my lawn has been affected. There are no fences that border my lawn to the neighbor's lawn in the distance. In fact the dug up holes are literally within my borders only and there is not a single dug up hole on the neighboring lawn. Not only that,, my front lawn has exactly the same problem

I suspect they use chemicals that promote grub growth. OR they simply did not fertlize the lawn properly and used cheap products. A properly fertilized lawn will not grow grubs.

The claim that the animals/raccoons simply chose my lawn to dig up. Which is completely laughable. How would a racoon specifically choose both my back and front lawns and completely ignore the bordering lawns? It makes no sense. There is something that Lawnsavers did (or did not do) that changed my lawn such that it became a digging ground for racoons.

I was not offered a better explanation or a treatment plan or any refund. This is a dishonest company that does not want to own up to what happened. MY lawn has never ever looked like this until I hired Lawnsavers. DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Facts are important: Your strongly worded allegations in your review are unfair and patently false.
I have left you a voicemail and would still love to resolve this with you and help you with your grub problem.
Our customer service rep also tried to explain to you on Friday over the phone what is in the pictures you provided to us and on this review.
The pictures you posted are 'clearly and indisputably' the work of animals digging within your lawn (most likely skunks or raccoons). They are looking for insects, ideally white grubs or earth worms which is their primary food source (on any non-garbage day). The backdrop clearly shows brand spanking new sod that has just been installed. (there would not be any grubs in the soil beneath the sod as it was just recently installed)
You hired us for a basic organic fertilizing and weed control package on March 28th of this year after telling us over the phone you suspected animals were digging in your lawn. I checked and confirmed in our CRM that on your first visit, our Technician properly recommended adding grub control to your program. (this was on your service record and invoice). But, you did not take the service, therefore the grubs were never treated or controlled.
LawnSavers did not apply anything to your lawn except the Organic based fertilizer, nutrients and Fiesta Iron weed control that was included in the package you decided upon. I can't understand why you believe a refund would be a fair resolution?
Any simple search online of grub damage would provide sufficient support to any lay person. (University of Guelph, OMAFRA or any Agricultural University extensions website)
Your comments are knowingly inaccurate, libelous and intended to harm our reputation in order to extort a refund.

kallan416 in Toronto
kallan416 in Toronto

I made the wrong choice

My friends and I researched lawn care companies last year and picked Lawnsavers as it had a higher rating on HomeStars. In summary, we made the wrong choice. Lawnsavers did not live up to my expectations nor did they complete their services for the season. They had poor communications about when they were coming to perform services (which improved after I told them their communications were terrible). I always felt like I was wondering when they were coming next. I have a locked gate for my backyard so it was really important that I knew when they were coming so I could unlock it. On one occasion, the person did not show up. On another day, they came unannounced and hopped my fence (which is dangerous!). They did not complete all their visits for the season (because they ran out of time/snow was falling) and I called and got a refund for the outstanding visits. I also ensured they will NOT auto-renew me for this coming year because I read somewhere that they auto-renew. I'll give them one positive remark - the lawn does look better than before but the service was not good. My friends had similar issues and were not impressed either.

Juice1958
Juice1958

Lawn care

Very punctual and friendly service. Always willing to explain and answer questions.
Would highly recommend the service.

Thanks for your great feedback. We value the partnership we have with our clients and believe that education on the correct ways that you can help to get the best results is critical to our mutual success. We sincerely appreciate your recognition of the hard work that goes into it!

Christmas Lighting

Lawn Savers Plant Health Care Inc
905-707-9994
160 Cidermill Ave. Unit14
Vaughan
L4K 4E9

I’m extremely satisfied with the service and attention provided by Kyle and his team. I’ve used this company for several years and they are knowledgeable, courteous, and professional in all aspects. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your confidence and recommendation

Elio Rea in Richmond hill
Elio Rea in Richmond hill

Terrible Service this year - not all services were rendered

Lawnsavers provided a great service in 2017 but not in 2018. I had several arguments regarding re-applying their weed control as very little weeds were affected.

Sadly, because of the weather they were not able to render all services but I don't recall being informed.

I am dealing with Dmitri who, several weeks ago, said they mailed me a cheque with the difference. No cheque yet.

Hi Mr. Rea, I'm sorry we were unable to satisfy you. Yes indeed this was a very short summer with the ice storm in April and a very difficult (record breaking hot and dry summer) environment to treat lawns with the heat sensitive organic weed control available.
We WILL NOT treat lawns with visits that will harm a lawn (just to try and get an invoice out), and we make adjustments to our program based on weather to help them recover. This information is in your service agreement so that it is always upfront.
We do make every effort to communicate this to our customers throughout the year with the many emails sent (9 sent to you) and phone messages. We try our hardest to outline those efforts as quickly as we can.
Your refund was processed back onto your original method of payment and we verified that your credit card company accepted it- Unfortunately we cant speak to them on your behalf.
I value your feedback and I would still like to talk to you so I can learn how we can improve our service in the future. Hopefully we can have another chance to make things right with you in the future. Sincerely, Kyle

Josie in Vaughan
Josie in Vaughan

LawnSavers Saved my Lawn!

Purchased a Renovation Service earlier this year after being recommended it by their Customer Service Team. The representative was extremely knowledgeable and gave me all the information on their process before I decided to go ahead with it. Boy, am I glad I took their advice! They had mentioned it could take up to 2 years to see my lawn looking good, but just after 5-6 months of hiring them (and also tediously following their care instructions), I've never seen my lawn so green and lush!

Highly Recommended

Thank you so much for outlining the results you achieved by partnering with our service. We're thrilled to know you were able to get the results you wanted, earlier than expected. Clearly a result of you following our advice on proper care. Thanks again for the great feedback, and we look forward to continuing improving and building the health of your lawn and soil.

London1985 in Aurora
London1985 in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Good on Billing, Poor on Service

After nearly twenty years with LawnSavers, I was extremely disappointed with the service in 2018. I requested a treatment for bugs by email, and received no response. I followed up by phone and received a promise to have someone out within the next couple of weeks to have it completed. I was told I was lucky, as without the treatment the bugs would return next year.

No one came. I phone again. I received a 'sincere' apology, and received a second commitment to get it done before the cold came, in recognition of my long service with LawnSavers. No one came. I followed up again but was told it was too late in the year and they couldn't do it. No explanation for why it was promised but not completed. I was offered a 25% discount for the application next year. Of course the bugs will still come back and ruin the lawn though because the application wasn't completed in 2018. The treatment will really only be for helping in late summer and 2020. In other words, once it gets hot in May and June the bugs are likely to return and my lawn will, again, be ruined. No offer on the cost of repairing my lawn then.

As you can imagine, I was not pleased. I tried three times to phone Kyle but he never once returned my call or sent an email. Imagine how I felt when I got an email asking to rate their service.

Would not recommend them.

I am so sorry that you didn't get the high quality of service you have been accustomed to receiving for almost 20 years with us. Please contact me directly at greatservice@lawnsavers.com with your contact information so I can review what happened, ensure that we correct it to make sure this doesn't happen again, but most importantly, make it right with you. Kyle

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing Customer Service

LawnSavers is always there to explain what is going on with my lawn! Great customer service from the teams in and outside the office! Look forward to the new year!

Thank you for the kind words and being am excellent partner with us. We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and will keep working hard to help.

More about Lawn Savers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We value old fashioned great service, communication and partnership with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: WE DO NOT PROVIDE Lawn Cutting, Mowing, Gardening service or Snow Removal.
Our lawn, tree and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed, Grub & Insect control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the health care of your lawn & plants, but we DO NOT provide Lawn Maintenance (Mowing)
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Core Aeration, De-thatching, Mosquito Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2018 Consumer Choice Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Compost Topdressing, Seeding, LED Christmas lighting
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Core Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations! (NO Lawn Mowing or Gardening).
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first. V
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
no lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!