Lawn Maintenance
LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

mike tjandra from Toronto
mike tjandra from Toronto

Lawnsavers destroyed my lawn and tried to put blame elsewhere

I hired Lawnsavers to optimize my lawn care for the season. Now my lawn is absolutely destroyed as seen in the picture below. They claim that this is due to grubs in the lawn which invite raccoons to come and dig up the sod. This is not true. As you can see in the picture, only my lawn has been affected. There are no fences that border my lawn to the neighbor's lawn in the distance. In fact the dug up holes are literally within my borders only and there is not a single dug up hole on the neighboring lawn. Not only that,, my front lawn has exactly the same problem

I suspect they use chemicals that promote grub growth. OR they simply did not fertlize the lawn properly and used cheap products. A properly fertilized lawn will not grow grubs.

The claim that the animals/raccoons simply chose my lawn to dig up. Which is completely laughable. How would a racoon specifically choose both my back and front lawns and completely ignore the bordering lawns? It makes no sense. There is something that Lawnsavers did (or did not do) that changed my lawn such that it became a digging ground for racoons.

I was not offered a better explanation or a treatment plan or any refund. This is a dishonest company that does not want to own up to what happened. MY lawn has never ever looked like this until I hired Lawnsavers. DO NOT HIRE THEM.

Facts are important: Your strongly worded allegations in your review are unfair and patently false.
I have left you a voicemail and would still love to resolve this with you and help you with your grub problem.
Our customer service rep also tried to explain to you on Friday over the phone what is in the pictures you provided to us and on this review.
The pictures you posted are 'clearly and indisputably' the work of animals digging within your lawn (most likely skunks or raccoons). They are looking for insects, ideally white grubs or earth worms which is their primary food source (on any non-garbage day). The backdrop clearly shows brand spanking new sod that has just been installed. (there would not be any grubs in the soil beneath the sod as it was just recently installed)
You hired us for a basic organic fertilizing and weed control package on March 28th of this year after telling us over the phone you suspected animals were digging in your lawn. I checked and confirmed in our CRM that on your first visit, our Technician properly recommended adding grub control to your program. (this was on your service record and invoice). But, you did not take the service, therefore the grubs were never treated or controlled.
LawnSavers did not apply anything to your lawn except the Organic based fertilizer, nutrients and Fiesta Iron weed control that was included in the package you decided upon. I can't understand why you believe a refund would be a fair resolution?
Any simple search online of grub damage would provide sufficient support to any lay person. (University of Guelph, OMAFRA or any Agricultural University extensions website)
Your comments are knowingly inaccurate, libelous and intended to harm our reputation in order to extort a refund.

Joy Hawkins in Newmarket
Joy Hawkins in Newmarket

My Christmas Lights Look Amazing

My husband is afraid of ladders so it has always been a struggle to get him to decorate our house for Christmas. This year I decided to hire LawnSavers instead and I was extremely happy with the results. Their tech's were here all day hanging up lights on our house and trees. I will be using them again next year.

Thank you for your positive feedback and allowing us to help make your Holiday season festive and bright! We'll be by in the new year to carefully take down, pack up and safely store your lights for you.

Mia Lang in Vaughan
Mia Lang in Vaughan

Great experience

Met their Manager today while he did my fertilizer for my trees, great to see great spirit and kindness in today's youth. Highly recommend Lawn Savers. Great experience, highly knowledgeable.

Thanks for the great review. Having the right people on our team is one of our biggest assets in order to provide the best customer service in the business!

Mozgheib
Mozgheib

One Year Protector Program Plus Deep Root Fertilizer and Overseeding

Hired Lawn savers November 2017. My lawn was in an OK shape before they started. It had weed, some small brown patches and not entirely green. Lawn savers has provided me the past year a great service as part of the protector program. Despite the challenges in heat and lack of sufficient rain my lawn has come a long way thanks to the program. True the weed control used takes time to give results but it is healthy for the lawn. After completing the entire program I can say I have a much better lawn with much less weed, great lawn color and healthy roots.

Kyle and his team have been very supportive and timely answered questions whether by email or over the phone.

Thank you lawnsavers.

Mohamad

Thank you Mohamad for partnering with us. We are very pleased to work with you particularly because you took a genuine interest, by asking great questions, and your willingness in doing your part correctly to ensure the successful results of our partnership. We appreciate the positive feedback

Anthony
Anthony

Lawn fertilizing

LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc
905-707-9994
160 Cidermill Ave. Unit14
Vaughan
L4K 4E9

We have been using Lawn Savers service for well over 10 years. We are very happy with the service. Professional and courteous.

Thanks Anthony for working with us over the past decade to ensure a thick green and healthy lawn that contributes substantially to a greener environment!

Heidi
Heidi

Lawn Service

Lawn Savers did a good job on maintaining my lawn, free of insects and weeds. Though not all weeds were eliminated, given the weather conditions this past summer, my lawn looks pretty good. I will continue to use their services in future years and would recommend them to friends.

Thank you so much for the feedback and working through this crazy summer with us. We appreciate your ongoing loyalty and partnership.

kirikop
kirikop
1 review , ON

Lawn Maintenance

They use environmentally-safe products, and the weeds on the lawn are gone. They take a longer time to disappear, because harsh chemicals are not being used.

Thanks for your comments. Successful weed management is achieved through several fronts, primarily getting your lawn back to health through proper nutrition, soil amendments and most importantly your proper mowing and watering. The combination of all of those are the leading contributors to a successful green and healthy lawn that fights off weeds! We're here to partner with you help educate and provide tips and tricks to help our program work its best for you.

Jesse P.
Jesse P.

Protector Package with OverSeeding

We have been using LawnSavers for 2 years now and the results have been fantastic. The brown patches we used to get in the peak of Summer are now a thing of the past. Recovery of the grass after winter and salt damage is really fast.

Thank you for partnering with us. It takes some time but the 2nd year is normally when all the magic starts to happen- Thanks for working with us and we cant wait to achieve greater results in year 3 and beyond!

kasim.shahid
kasim.shahid
1 review King City, ON

Lawncare

We thought our lawn was a write-off from lack of maintenance but LawnSavers revived it within 3 months of care.
I highly recommend them!

3 months is faster than normal, and from our perspective we need to thank you for obviously doing your part diligently to get the maximum results! Lets keep working together to protect your lawn and continue to thicken and grow together!

yanrab
yanrab
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn maintenance

Good job. Always on time, inform you before coming, giving tips on how to improve my lawn. Overall very satisfied.

Thanks for your positive comments about some of LawnSavers unique customer service 'extras'. Our team appreciates your kind words!

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We value old fashioned great service, communication and partnership with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: WE DO NOT PROVIDE Lawn Cutting, Mowing, Gardening service or Snow Removal.
Our lawn, tree and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed, Grub & Insect control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the health care of your lawn & plants, but we DO NOT provide Lawn Maintenance (Mowing)
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Core Aeration, De-thatching, Mosquito Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2018 Consumer Choice Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Compost Topdressing, Seeding, LED Christmas lighting
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Core Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations! (NO Lawn Mowing or Gardening).
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first. V
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
no lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!