HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in King City  >  LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Melly
Melly

Thanks LawnSavers!!!

LawnSavers has taken the hassle out of maintaining my lawns nutrients and weed control. They even provide complimentary call aheads and detailed after service email left by the technicians after each visit. LawnSavers have gone above and beyond to address any concerns or issues that I initially had with my lawn. They have been professional, proactive and far exceed any other lawn care company that I have ever been with in the past. They are the best in the game, as long as you follow their partnership expectations you will have the best looking lawn on your street!

Asad K. in Mississauga
Asad K. in Mississauga

Repeat customer, this year weeds everywhere

This is my third year hiring lawnsavers. The first two years were great and I saw little to no weed. This year it has been horrible. I contacted them several times about it. They said they will send their best guy on the next visit. He came and said it’s a corner house, too bad. Well it was a corner house the first two years as well. Also all the other corner houses in my area have better grass than me. I’m watering it as per the recommendation. Watering it during the day as well on super hot days. My grass is green but too much weed. Called them and emailed again. No replies. Will not hire them next year and try a different company. They’ve lost their touch.

Chaitra in Oakville
Chaitra in Oakville

Terrible service

LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc
905-707-9994
160 Cidermill Ave. Unit14
Vaughan
L4K 4E9

They have come only once for weeding so far. Absolutely no communication. We literally had to beg them to come the first time and they disappeared again. I would never recommend them to anyone. I am going to let all my neighbors know about their horrible service. Going to look for another company. you should just just shut down the company.

I'm sorry if you had a bad experience with our company and we would like to make it right. Please reach out to me at [email protected] so I can verify your service records as a customer and review your account. (I cant find your name in our database or a cancellation from a client in Oakville in the last few weeks).

We take great pride in our excellent record of service and our upfront communication to our clients that lawn care is a Partnership that takes effort from both of us, and most importantly, it takes more than one year to see the fantastic results that thousands of our customers enjoy. We do not have any magic formulas to erase or remedy insect problems or weed infestations in a short duration, and there is no way to speed up the organic process of weed control which requires several applications of various products with application timelines that would cause damage of they were to happen any faster than manufacturers specifications.

Our treatments are designed to be performed around Mother Nature's schedule and government regulations with great care taken for heat, drought and other factors that can effect the efficacy of an application, and prevent damage to a lawn. This summer has been an extremely hot and dry summer, and it is important to note that we are only half way through the growing season.

Again, we are proud of our service guarantee and would like to have the opportunity to help you and make it right.

Yvette from Toronto
Yvette from Toronto

Lawn Revival

LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc
905-707-9994
160 Cidermill Ave. Unit14
Vaughan
L4K 4E9

I called Lawn Savers thinking they provided sod installation and was talked into trying out their power seeding service. I told them our lawn had a lot of bare patches and felt that sod was needed to bring it back to life, but they guaranteed that their work was BETTER and far cheaper than having sod installed.

We meticulously followed their instructions for care, including careful watering and keeping everyone off of the lawn for several months. My dogs were banished from their yard for an entire Season, which was difficult for everyone.

Long story short, at the end of the service, we were left with a lawn that is still so patchy and bare a year later, it’s embarrassing. We literally could’ve done a better job if we just seeded it ourselves.

We will not be using them again, and frankly feel that a refund is in order.

Hi Yvette, I can't find an account with your name Yvette in our system. Please contact me. We stand by our work and our renovation system, and have always had great success with it. Our seed is top-rated, tested each year and we use a specialized machine to deposit the seed into small slits within your lawn. The only time it doesn't work is when it doesn't receive ample watering as per the instructions left. Seed will begin growth within 10-14 days and we continue visits to touch up over your program. Our promise up front is that the process takes time and we will work with you every step of the way as long as you partner with us, and do your part
Your comments sound like this service may have been done in a previous year. Anyone on our renovation program is supposed to partner with us and communicate any problems as they occur. We will then come out and address those concerns. I'd still like to help and review what happened with your account- Please email me at [email protected] with your name and address so I can confirm your client account and personally look into this. Thank You.

How long does it take you to send us a flyer?

Getting LawnSavers to actually send us their flyer every year is a battle. We prefer the flyer to email. But it needs several follow up calls before they will send us the flyer. They have the correct mailing address with them but somehow, the flyer never makes it to our residence. Once they start the service, it is excellent. But we are so upset that to have this battle every year that we are seriously thinking of taking our dollars elsewhere.

(Updated Note: this was resolved amicably, they received their postal mail and the customer has continued and prepaid for 2018 service online.)
I'm sorry you feel this way, as you know, one of our many environmentally responsible initiatives, was to introduce a paperless system which was implemented 2 years ago. This way, no unnecessary paper fills up a mailbox that no one really checks.

Since you've been a client in 2011, we've had many exchanges through email and phone and could have easily taken care of this with you over the phone as we have with you, and for thousands of customers each year.
We do ask our customers to be partners with us, not just in your lawn maintenance but also in supporting us in environmental initiatives. There are obviously other companies that bombard you with non-stop flyer's and paper, in turn cutting down trees needlessly, but we promise that will never be us!

At your request, we have now sent out two paper printouts of what we emailed you and also couriered you a copy. In fairness, yes, somehow the postal code was a digit off, but apparently you or I never noticed over the past several years. (normally post offices still figure that out).

Hopefully you still get your mail. please be sure to let us know, and I do appreciate you recognizing our service excellence, in a perplexing and oddly discouraging way. (2/10 for excellent?)

We're still here when you need us ready to offer fast, cutting edge response, notifications, and information and customized notes specific to your property electronically after each visit to our customers.

Kevin C in Toronto
Kevin C in Toronto

Lawn looks amazing! Thanks Lawnsavers!

I’ve used many lawn care companies and Lawnsavers is by far the best. I called for a quote and they answered me within the day. I signed up for the protector package as it was recommended by one of the sales agents from my discription of my lawn. My lawn had lots of bare spots and I’ve tried seeding it in the past with no luck. When they came to aerate my lawn the technician mentioned that seeding with an aeration is very beneficial as the cores act as natural top soil for the seed which I didn’t know. I bought the seed off them and they applied on the spot with the aeration. They gave me great instructions on how to water and when to mow.

My lawn is full and has never looked better! Their service is by far superb. Since the service is a partnership they have no problem in answering any questions to help make your lawn look great. I highly recommend this lawn care company over any others. Customer service is a quick and a delight to deal with and they technicians are kind, helpful and experienced.

Thanks Mr. C for your kind feedback. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to even more progress in 2018.

Maria in Etobicoke
Maria in Etobicoke

Bent Grass removal and reseeding

I had no idea what bentgrass was, I just noticed a lighter colour of grass that looked like an animal had been rolling around. Before I knew it, it had taken over two thirds of my property. My previous lawn provider said they could not treat it so I switched to Lawn Savers. They came out three times to retreat to my satisfaction. The power seeding was great - very evenly spread and thick, not sparse. The new grass looks amazing. They always call prior to coming unlike my previous lawn care provider who though I was happy with their service sometimes showed up at in opportune times.

We're happy to know we made a big difference for you with your lawn renovation. Bentgrass is invasive and needs to be continually fought off. We appreciate you partnering with us!

CG
CG

Lawn Service

I've used Lawnsavers for the last two years to give my ailing lawn some necessary professional TLC. Even in the first year, I could see a big difference and by year two, it's a huge improvement. The office staff and the technicians are very professional and helpful with recommendations and any questions I've had. Based on my experience, I have recommended Lawnsavers to friends, and I will continue to use their services for my lawn care.

We're thrilled to read your comments as they are exactly what we strive to do in our daily work for our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Heath in Mississauga
Heath in Mississauga

After Pesticides

In a post pesticide world law savers have been lifesavers for the grass in my backyard. Grubs, weeds and shade have not stood a chance against these pros. Highly recommend.

Thank you Heath for your great feedback. We've proven for almost three decades that a green and healthy lawn is achievable naturally!

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We understand the importance of great service and communicating with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: WE DO NOT PROVIDE Lawn Cutting, Mowing, Gardening service or Snow Removal.
Our lawn, tree and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed, Grub & Insect control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the health care of your lawn & plants, but we DO NOT provide Lawn Maintenance (Mowing)
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Core Aeration, De-thatching, Mosquito Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2018 Consumer Choice Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Topdressing, Seed & Feed, LED Christmas lighting
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Core Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations! (NO Lawn Mowing or Gardening).
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first. V
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
no lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!