HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in King City  >  LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

D.D. Day in Toronto

I'm so impressed with their service, advice and results.
I've used companies in the past, and thought it was just ho-hum. Those companies came and went and I didn't feel like I got very much attention.
So, last year I figured I would give it a go myself thinking it wouldn't be a big deal, the end result is my lawn really suffered.

I dont know if it was the bad weather and/or just always running out of time in my busy schedule. Reality is, I never really was able to give my lawn the special attention it required.

I heard about LawnSavers and thought I'd give it one last shot to see if their service would be up to par.

These guys really understand service and are there for you every step of the way. They email you to let you know they are coming and they respond to emails and calls in a very timely fashion.
Their trucks and equipment is all professional and so are their representatives. They email you shortly after each visit with the results of their visit and advice.
They also told me what I need to do, and eventually it sinks in.

Overall, they provide a lot of advice that I followed to a "T" and we were able to get my lawn back into fabulous shape. It looks so great now, and all I personally do now is just mow it and water it as they instruct me to do so. It is so much easier now than ever before.

Kudos to LawnSavers! Absolutely everyone I dealt with was extremely professional! I strongly recommend this lawn care company to anybody looking to have a very impressive and gorgeous home lawn.

D.D.
York Region, ON

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words and evaluation of your experience with our company. We look forward to continuing to care for your your lawn.

Rena in Toronto

I tried every product to revive my front lawn, to know avail. Just when I thought it was over and I would have to replace the grass, I ran across the LawnSavers truck and stopped to ask for advice. They were fabulous...very professional, very precise, no extra costs...exemplary customer service whenever I called with inquiries. So, just when I thought that I had been ripped off (a month later) my lawn actually MADE THE BIG COMEBACK! LawnSavers actually SAVED MY LAWN. And they promised that it will even look better next year. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Job Price