HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in King City  >  LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Beeyond in Toronto

They did my lawn and it was great service. I was happy with the staff's job. It was clean and there was good communication as to when they were going to come and what I was gettting.

Thanks for your great feedback. Excellent communication with fair expectations is a hallmark of the success of our relationships and client happiness.

1 review Hamilton, ON

The Creeping Charlie and Clover were so bad in my yard that I only had a handful of grass left. I thought I'd have to resod the entire thing. Lawnsavers did an incredible job and now my back yard is looking better than it ever did before. My kids can actually play on the grass again, and it's no longer embarrassing to host a BBQ. The service had been first class as well. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your great feedback. Creeping Charlie is a real tough weed to control! It takes persistence, time and frankly a lot of help and effort by you to get it to a 'manageable' state! We are so happy to hear that we were able to work together to grow back a lawn for you that is a pleasure to share with your family and friends. We look forward to many more years of a healthy green lawn!

D.D. Day in Toronto

I'm so impressed with their service, advice and results.
I've used companies in the past, and thought it was just ho-hum. Those companies came and went and I didn't feel like I got very much attention.
So, last year I figured I would give it a go myself thinking it wouldn't be a big deal, the end result is my lawn really suffered.

I dont know if it was the bad weather and/or just always running out of time in my busy schedule. Reality is, I never really was able to give my lawn the special attention it required.

I heard about LawnSavers and thought I'd give it one last shot to see if their service would be up to par.

These guys really understand service and are there for you every step of the way. They email you to let you know they are coming and they respond to emails and calls in a very timely fashion.
Their trucks and equipment is all professional and so are their representatives. They email you shortly after each visit with the results of their visit and advice.
They also told me what I need to do, and eventually it sinks in.

Overall, they provide a lot of advice that I followed to a "T" and we were able to get my lawn back into fabulous shape. It looks so great now, and all I personally do now is just mow it and water it as they instruct me to do so. It is so much easier now than ever before.

Kudos to LawnSavers! Absolutely everyone I dealt with was extremely professional! I strongly recommend this lawn care company to anybody looking to have a very impressive and gorgeous home lawn.

D.D.
York Region, ON

Thank you very much for your kind words and evaluation of your experience with our company. We look forward to continuing to care for your your lawn.

Rena in Toronto

I tried every product to revive my front lawn, to know avail. Just when I thought it was over and I would have to replace the grass, I ran across the LawnSavers truck and stopped to ask for advice. They were fabulous...very professional, very precise, no extra costs...exemplary customer service whenever I called with inquiries. So, just when I thought that I had been ripped off (a month later) my lawn actually MADE THE BIG COMEBACK! LawnSavers actually SAVED MY LAWN. And they promised that it will even look better next year. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Thanks Rena for your honest review of your experience. LawnSavers take time to recover from stresses and various issues and all depend on the condition we inherit them with. We provide ourselves on consistently communicating that we need to partner with our clients, and require patience as we reestablish the fundamentals to grow and keep a healthy lawn for years to come. this process easily takes one full season to start seeing meaningful results. And next year with your Partnership your lawn will look even better ! Please water, it's unseasonably dry out there!!!

I started working with Lawnsavers in April to help revive my lawn. Nothing they did had any effect. Fertilizing did not improve the condition of the lawn, the lawn seed did not germinate, weeds were rampant and had to be picked out by hand. Despite regular watering. When brown spots started to show up I was told that it was probably from a garbage can. They did not show up from the middle/end of June until I cancelled the service at the beginning of August when my lawn had been decimated by brown spots.

There has been many excuses as to why the service was so inadequate. It seems that lawn care industry is now the one of the easiest ways to bilk people out of their hard earned money.

I'm very sorry that you feel your lawn was not responsive. We promise in our 2-way partnership agreement when you sign on, that it takes time to grow results, however that is extremely unusual if we are both doing our part, to have 'no effect'.
We are known for standing behind our no-hassle guarantee that ensures you results with only one condition, that you partner with us in doing your share of proper maintenance to ensure the success of our treatments as we work to turn your lawn around from weed, insect and disease problems. Please contact me at [email protected] so we can know whom this is and so that I can personally assess your lawn and make it right. Kyle

Elka B in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We hired Lawn Savers last year and they did a fantastic job with our lawn, restoring it in the terrible heat to beautiful green. I felt the need to write again this year as we have had a huge drainage problem on our lawn that has apparently been here since we moved in almost 2 years ago. Water was seeping from our neighbours lawn into ours and our back yard was pretty much a squishy mess. This year we hired a company to repair the problem. Lawn Savers came in after the job was done and did their "thing" restoring all our squishy and muddy back yard to beautiful. Unfortunately not all the drainage issue was fixed and we had to have that company come back (last yweek) and dig 4 more trenches for the water and then replace the grass that was lifted. At the moment, we are waiting for Lawn Savers to return (we had put them on hold until the drainage problem was repaired the 2nd time) and fertilize, etc and do whatever they have to do to get our lawn back to where it was last year while we were experiencing the same issue. Their staff is amazing; courteous, understanding of our needs and extremely efficient and friendly on the phone. A very nice change from "other" companies who come door to door and won't take no for an answer!. Lawn Savers always calls beforehand to advise when they will be coming so there is never an issue if appointments need to be changed, etc. We are soooo pleased with this company. We feel we could not have asked for better people or a better company to enhance the look of our home with beautiful green grass. I cannot wait for them to return and get our back yard to where it was after they started! EB Richmond Hill

We look forward to helping you get your lawn back to glory again! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to partnering with you!

Bruno in Toronto

My lawn looks great the weeds are running away because Lawnsavers saved the day. My lawn looked awful this spring because of the warm weather last year keep up the great work, also customer service is the best.

Thanks Bruno, we appreciate your compliments on out service and thank you for doing your part so we can win the war on weeds together as a team. We look forward to working with you to further strengthen your lawn and combat weeds for years to come.

tarekahf
3 reviews , ON

So far, I am very satisfied with the company response. I am working with Alissa and she is very cooperative and patient. After the first visit is done, I didn't see any signs of work done. I called Alissa and provided her my feedback, and requested her to find ways to let me see progress. She acknowledged the situation as she understood that I am new to this. I sent her pictures and she replied and explained to me how to find out the traces of work done. See attached photo as an example of fertilization. She even spent the effort the highlight the area, and sent me detailed email with instructions what to do to get best results.

This is still work-in-progress. The grass is not growing as it should, weak and thin, and there are lots of weeds. I will update my review at the end of the service.

Tarek

Thanks Tarek, We welcome you to our company and look forward to working with you to bring your lawn back into shape. As long as you have some patience, partner with us and are willing to do your part of the agreement, together we will grow back your lawn into a green and healthy lawn you can be proud of. As you know, we are here for you to work with you through the process. Keep in mind it will take more than just a few months to get he lawn back into tip-top shape, but we will see progress along the way. If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to call or email us so we can help.

Have had 2 (our of my 4 applications) where the tech sprayed and then it immediately rained. First time they resprayed no problem. Second time, after 3 phone calls and a very rude CSR who argued with me if it had rained or not, they refused to rectify the situation. Will not re-use or recommend this company.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you, it is not the way we treat our customers, or how we built our exccellent reputation. Yes, it's been a wet summer, but we will definitely retreat if it rained before the application had a chance to dry so it can be effective. Please email me so I can get your information and rectify the situation with you to your satisfaction, and meets our the high level of service we are known for. Sincerely, Kyle [email protected]

Joseph Monaco from Mississauga

LawnSavers is the type of company that a homeowner can only hope to engage: one which offers a fairly priced, comprehensive program of services and which treats your property as their own. Thomas and Luke aerated and power seeded my lawn and Stephanie’s periodic visits have maintained it as a lush green carpet that is now relatively weed free. The lawns have not looked this good ever! At my request, they have even coaxed a green carpet from the adjacent city boulevard that has been an eyesore for years. If I have ever needed clarification or have questions, Alissa and Stephanie at the office are patient, pleasant and eager to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the services provided. Any issues are fully addressed Everyone at LawnSavers with whom I came in contact seems to be dedicated to the same goal, that you, the customer, are truly satisfied. Who knows, with more companies like LawnSavers, “customer satisfaction” may once again become more than a marketing catch-phrase in the Canadian marketplace.

Thanks for the excellent feedback and recognizing so many of the excellent service team that consistently takes care of you and the rest of our customers at LawnSavers. Very much appreciated. We look forward to keeping your lawn green and healthy for many years to come.

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Since 1989, LawnSavers has focused on providing innovative & proven solutions in organic Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilization, Weed and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, and healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!
We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!
We understand the importance of great service and communicating with our customers. We've developed a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Ingrained in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.
We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better than golf course) fertilizer, Fiesta for Weed Control, Natural Insect & Pest Management.
We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost, Mosquito Management, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control. (NO LAWN CUTTING)
We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Holiday Decorations!
Call us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.
Our risk-free Guarantee ensures you get the best program for the best price too ensure the best results. We are your lawn care partners.
Note: WE DO NOT PROVIDE Lawn Cutting, Mowing, Gardening service or Snow Removal.
Our lawn, tree and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge