Mr Foundation Inc

Foundations
99- 5460 Canotek Rd Ottawa ON K1J 9G9
HomeStars  >  Foundations in Ottawa  >  Mr Foundation Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mr Foundation Inc

1 review Ottawa, ON

THE JOB: fill a hole left from removing an endless pool measuring 16’x14’x4’ in the basement of our home.
1. ensuring integrity of existing foundation
2. removing debris
3. anchor rebars
4. waterproof
5. fill w gravel and
6. cement to a smooth finish.
The 2-day job was well planned and executed. As a result we now have extended floor area for use as office space.

Job Price

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

Lise in Midland
1 review Midland, ON

Mr. Foundation addressed some cracks we had that had led to some leaks in our basement due to the heavy rain this spring. They were very responsive and their on-site team was very considerate. Once the work was completed, they restored the landscaping back to its original state. We are very happy with the quality of service that we received.

Job Price

Thank you Lise, it was a pleasure working with you.
Majella

Mr. Foundation repaired 9 cracks in my foundation and then wrapped my whole foundation in a rubber membrane (along with a bunch of other things like installing weeping tiles, parging and filling in the old sump pump hole in my basement). The on-site workers were friendly and worked very hard. The operations manager explained things thoroughly and was in constant communication during the whole process providing progress reports. The two main reasons I chose to go with Mr. Foundation were the no-pressure consultations, where they assessed my problems and provided honest opinions on what options there were to fix them. The second one was they fixed my house I grew up in over 15 years ago (which was barely a foundation, pretty much just dirt and a bunch of rocks). I can't say enough good things about my experience with Mr. Foundation. Glad they're still doing great work after all this time!

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Raoul Awad in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had a serious flooding in my basement during the first week of April 2017. The main reason was the clogging of the weeping tile. I start asking some contractors to give me an estimate for the repair. I meet with four contractors and I discussed with them how they will do the repair. As a Professional Engineer, I was surprised to see that no one gave me the right answer and the right way resolve this problem. Finally, my neighbour told me ask Mr. Foundation, he did the replacement of my weeping tile 2004 and since that date everything is ok. I contacted Mr. Foundation and I met with Patrick Lecours. He explained to me step by step how the work will be done and he provided a very reasonable and complete estimate. We had our contract signed and the work started. They excavated all around the home (Approx. 60 feet x 33 feet), repaired inspected and repaired the crack in the foundation. At the end of every the work day, the team clean the site and secure it. After few days they completed the work on time as promised and to our full satisfaction. I was very impressed by the professionalism and quality of work. In addition, all the team including the office staff were courteous and ready to answer any question.
I highly recommend Mr. Foundation to this kind of work.
Thanks Patrick and thanks to all Mr. Foundation staff.

Raoul Awad, P.Eng.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working with you. We really appreciate you taking the time in writing about your experience with Mr Foundation.

Susan in
1 review Ottawa, ON

I discovered four cracks in my foundation so called Mr Foundation to give me an estimate. I was impressed by his professionalism and hired his company to do the work. It has since been completed to my complete satisfaction and carries a ten year transferable warranty. The team he sent worked diligently, expertly and left the site clean and secure at the end of the work day. My yard was restored to its previous condition and the hostas are growing well!

Job Price

Thank you Susan, for this great review. It's very much appreciated.

1 review Ottawa, ON

My basement was taking on ground water. Mr. Lecours came out and did an estimate as to the cost and the problem. Their staff were courteous and professional. They provided me with great service.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Mr Foundation strives to provide our clients with the best service and quality of workmanship.
Cheers

ariehbonder
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had Mr. Foundation excavate and waterproof one side of our house. From getting a competitive estimate for the job to its completion, we were extremely satisfied with Mr. Foundation's work. The work was started and completed on schedule, and it was efficiently and professionally carried out. The workers were polite, kept us informed on progress and ensured the site was clean and secure at the end of each day. We'd have no trouble recommending Mr. Foundation to others.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Mr. Foundation Inc. has recently completed 64 feet of waterproofing and crack repair involving three walls of our thirty-five year old family home. The estimate(s) provided by Patrick was, in my opinion, an honest appraisal of the required repairs and was provided without hype or pressure.
The actual repair work was carried out in a timely fashion with care and attention to the surrounding area despite minimal onsite clearance. The work crew, as well as office staff, were courteous and always provided good communication. In fact, two of my neighbours commented on the excellent deportment and work ethic of the onsite crew.
I would therefore not hesitate to recommend Mr. Foundation Inc. for similar water proofing/crack repair work and, should the need arise, have this company carry out additional repairs as required.

Jessica
1 review Ottawa, ON

The guys came on time and did a good job fixing the crack in the foundation!

lamarche's
1 review Ottawa, ON

We found from the time Patrick came to give us an estimate to the final completion of the job we were very comfortable and pleased with how things worked out and what good quality of work that was done. The workers took great care of my garden and a tree that they had to work around and the area was cleaned up very well. They are a company that respect the little jobs not just the big ones.

More about Mr Foundation Inc

Mr. Foundation a full service foundation repair company with over 19 years experience. Mr. Foundation is a certified installer of Ram Jack Foundation Repair Systems, a hydraulic piering system composed of steel push and helical piers, a cost effective technology to re-level structures and alleviate future settlement of foundations. In its quest to become market leader and in order to provide leading-edge innovative solutions to its customer's, the Organization became the first company in Canada to implement the Ram Jack Foundation Repair System. To provide our client with varies repair options Mr Foundation acquired exclusive rights in Ottawa, for Fortress Stabilization Systems, a Carbon Fiber/Kevlar grid strip that will halt further movement of a block or concrete wall, easily, safely and without any outside excavation.
Mr. Foundation, is a recognized industry leader and is routinely consulted for there expertise in foundation installation and repair, underpinning, re-leveling of structures, drainage systems,waterproofing, retaining walls, erosion control, crack repairs and other soil-related and concrete repair issues. The experienced, knowledgeable staff at Mr Foundation is committed to properly analyzing the problem, designing the appropriate solution and performing the construction services required to provide positive resolution with exceptional quality and service every step of the way.