Mr Foundation Inc

Reviews for Mr Foundation Inc

stephanie.b.
stephanie.b.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repairs to leaks in the basement on two sides oh house including two cracks in foundation of the adjacent garage.

Cracks running from the front of the house almost to the back were repaired to my satisfaction.The crews were competent,efficient and neat,always cleaning up daily, when they left.A 10 year transferable waranty on the work completed was given and this year ,when a crack appeared on the garage foundation on one side that had been repaired in November 2014 , it was repaired promptly this year when I noticed it in May 2016.

jlandreville
jlandreville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Repair of a large crack in the foundation and installing 2 window wells to stop water from working it's way into the basement.

Mr. Foundation had completed the restoration of one-side of the house foundation of my Dad's house, built in the 1960's, which was leaking water into the basement causing mold in 2013. Because of the excellent quality and professional staff from Mr. Foundation in 2013, they were contracted to fix another crack in the foundation in April of this year 2016. As water was also leaking in through the east side basement windows, they dug out and installed window wells.

As this was my Dad's (86 years old) home, I stayed the 2 days to explain what was happening and the events to my Dad to ensure he was happy with the work. I was thrilled as the Mr. Foundation Team was prompt, worked diligently, and was friendly.

Each evening, the work site was left clean and safe. I was very impressed with the response to our needs for my Dad, the home and the efforts completed by Mr. Foundation's Team!

Stewart in Ottawa
Stewart in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation Crack Repair

Patrick and his team were great to work with. They went above and beyond, answered all of my questions, and made some great recommendations. The team was here when they said they would be, and completed all work on time. They put everything back to the way it had been before they started the job. We had 3 window wells and 4 cracks repaired as well as some sump pump maintenance done by Patrick and his team, and I would highly recommend them.

artric in Orleans
artric in Orleans
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage foundation, French drain

Mr. Foundation rescued me from a mid-project mess by another Ottawa foundation restore company. I was so pleased that I hired them for other work, which was also fully satisfactory at reasonable cost.

Sharon from Ottawa
Sharon from Ottawa

Foundation Work

I hired Mr. Foundation 4 years ago because of a leak through my window well. Pat Lecours came out immediately to assess the problem and provide me with a quote. The work was done quickly, efficiently and I have not had a problem since that time.
I also hired him 3 months ago to deal with water issues at my father's home. Again, Pat came out immediately to assess the problem and provided him with a quote. The work was done in a timely manner and the crew were extremely respectful of myself and my father. I would highly recommend Mr. Foundation

Corrine from Russell
Corrine from Russell
2 reviews Russell, ON

Foundation repair

I have a 150 year old farm house and lived in it for over 20 years. I was in the midst of wanting to sell and the home inspector said that I would basically have to repair and or replace the foundation as one of the conditions of selling my home. I called Mr. Foundation and dealt with Patrick LeCours. His professionalism, candor and honesty was refreshing after I had secured 3 other quotes. I got the work done quickly and efficiently and was able to sell my house successfully in a mater of weeks.
I would highly recommend Mr. Foundation and Patrick LeCours to anyone with any foundation trouble situation!!

sheryl from Ottawa
sheryl from Ottawa

Foundation work

Mr. Foundation was outstanding. I have had a wet basement for over 20 year, last year we had a major flood in the basement, I called Patrick and within a week, they started the work. I had called three other foundation companies, and Patrick was the only one who was willing to preserve my new deck, by hand digging, removing the front deck in one piece and returning it into place upon completion of the job. They finished on time and left the property looking better then before they started. I would highly recommend this company to anyone with foundation concerns. I have not had one drop of water through the foundation this year since the fix. They are outstanding at what they do. The guys were professional and where very concerned that I was completely satisfied before they left and was there anything else I wanted them to do before they were done with the job.......AMAZING SERVICE and QUALITY OF WORK!

Rachel from Ottawa
Rachel from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

garage and foundation work

Mr. Foundation provided timely work to repair the foundation wall of our garage which was being collapsed by the pressure of freeze/thaw and tree roots. They finished in a week without delays, and the finished product is high quality. We subsequently hired them to repeat the process for our rear yard window wells, and again were very satisfied by the prompt, efficient, quality service.

Andrea Zagerman from Ottawa
Andrea Zagerman from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation window well repair

After a heavy rain storm this past summer, our basement carpet was wet in the area directly below 2 window wells. Patrick came out to give us an estimate on the repairs. He is an excellent salesman, very straightforward and explains absolutely everything. The crew that came to do the work was also excellent. Prompt, courteous, polite and just a nice group of guys overall. They even started a day early and did a great job cleaning up the site. We are very pleased with the work and with the service we received.

keith in barrhaven from Ottawa
keith in barrhaven from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

foundation repair

I requested Mr Foundation to identify a water issue in my basement.Patrick discovered two cracks in my foundation and provided a clear explanation on what the company would do to rectify the problem. The crew that done the job were very polite and very knowledgeable. They took the time to explain the whole process from start to finish. The clean up was amazing and the subsequent heavy rains the following day proved the process they use is very effective,NO MORE WATER. great job.

More about Mr Foundation Inc

Mr. Foundation a full service foundation repair company with over 19 years experience. Mr. Foundation is a certified installer of Ram Jack Foundation Repair Systems, a hydraulic piering system composed of steel push and helical piers, a cost effective technology to re-level structures and alleviate future settlement of foundations. In its quest to become market leader and in order to provide leading-edge innovative solutions to its customer's, the Organization became the first company in Canada to implement the Ram Jack Foundation Repair System. To provide our client with varies repair options Mr Foundation acquired exclusive rights in Ottawa, for Fortress Stabilization Systems, a Carbon Fiber/Kevlar grid strip that will halt further movement of a block or concrete wall, easily, safely and without any outside excavation.
Mr. Foundation, is a recognized industry leader and is routinely consulted for there expertise in foundation installation and repair, underpinning, re-leveling of structures, drainage systems,waterproofing, retaining walls, erosion control, crack repairs and other soil-related and concrete repair issues. The experienced, knowledgeable staff at Mr Foundation is committed to properly analyzing the problem, designing the appropriate solution and performing the construction services required to provide positive resolution with exceptional quality and service every step of the way.